+ Reply
Page 340 of 494 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330338339340341342 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jazzman911 Here you go Carlos...thanks budy... Damn you work quick looks great thanks! Any chance you can make the same wallpaper but without the HD?
...
  1. #6781
    Master Modder norcal415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,664
    Thanks
    3,468
    Thanked 6,546 Times in 1,250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Here you go Carlos...thanks budy...

    Damn you work quick looks great thanks!

    Any chance you can make the same wallpaper but without the HD?
    Last edited by norcal415; 09-19-2010 at 02:58 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (09-19-2010)

  3. #6782
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DIVORCE COURTS UK
    Posts
    5,855
    Thanks
    8,162
    Thanked 24,955 Times in 4,835 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Damn you work quick looks great thanks!

    Any chance you can make the same wallpaper but without the HD?
    I was sat at my mac when the request came, lol.. Give me a few mins and I will sort it for you... Got to get the wife off my back ... Lol

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    norcal415 (09-19-2010)

  5. #6783
    Master Modder norcal415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,664
    Thanks
    3,468
    Thanked 6,546 Times in 1,250 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    I was sat at my mac when the request came, lol.. Give me a few mins and I will sort it for you... Got to get the wife off my back ... Lol
    No rush man I'm calling it a night either way I'll check later on I appreciate ur help man thanx.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

  6. #6784
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DIVORCE COURTS UK
    Posts
    5,855
    Thanks
    8,162
    Thanked 24,955 Times in 4,835 Posts

    Here you go...Don't forget to hit the thanks button..it means a lot...








    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 09-19-2010 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    norcal415 (09-19-2010)

  8. #6785
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    3,015
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Sneak Peak.. Should have it posted tonight?









    Wow, it's dead in here tonight.
    Now that's what i call nice!!! I'll be sitting in from of my PC tonight!! Thank you Sanady!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to monchy36 For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (09-19-2010)

  10. #6786
    "iDoThis" Alpha x| LiB |x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    515
    Thanked 838 Times in 386 Posts

    2 hours and no posts anyone awake?

  11. #6787
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by souskei View Post
    Wooo!! I've been looking for a working blue status bar batt for a while..

    Mind sharing please?
    Go to Cydia/ModMyI repo and look for "6 Status Bar Battery Colors" by RonHC. It has what you need and is free.

    Comes with Blue, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange and Red.

    Note the Orange(ish) Battery in screen shot...


  12. #6788
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,514
    Thanks
    11,586
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

    yep...looks like gonna be dead again...


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  13. #6789
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    2 hours and no posts anyone awake?
    I am, unfortunately.

    How do you get two tone icon labels like this screen?

    Post #6730

    I do not know what to add/edit in info.plist

    My info.plist

    Nevermind, found a nice little tutorial here...
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 09-19-2010 at 07:26 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (09-19-2010)

  15. #6790
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,514
    Thanks
    11,586
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

    i think you need to play with opacity....

    NVM.....Thanks Max....

    Last edited by rumcajs; 09-19-2010 at 07:38 AM.


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  16. #6791
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    i think you need to play with opacity....

    NVM.....Thanks Max....
    I'm close. Doesn't look exactly like the screen in that post but, not far off either.


  17. #6792
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,557
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    hi Jazz,will you make me mobilephone with this wall in blue and red for me please,i will donates.thanksssss
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-delete-2x.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-delete_pressed-2x.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-dialerkeypad-2x.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-dialerkeypad_pressed-2x.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-dialerlcd-2x.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-wallpaper.png  

  18. #6793
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,557
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    hi Jazz,will you make me mobilephone with this wall in blue and red for me please,i will donates.thanksssss
    just the blue

  19. #6794
    "iDoThis" Alpha x| LiB |x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    515
    Thanked 838 Times in 386 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sthomp001 View Post
    Bars

    Any chance I could get the HD SBSettings? Haven't got your update yet?

    Thanks
    it's on cydia for you to download.




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  20. #6795
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,557
    Thanks
    1,857
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    can some one tell what file and the name of the file so i can go change the color of the internet search.i got the one on the right but try to change the one on the left to,but dont know the name of it.thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-001.png  

  21. #6796
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,184
    Thanks
    5,138
    Thanked 1,437 Times in 685 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Sneak Peak.. Should have it posted tonight?









    Wow, it's dead in here tonight.
    I would love the blue wifi and signal bars too.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (09-19-2010)

  23. #6797
    lao3modder lao3hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    its in my sig, link is to folder with different mods


    Thanks!

  24. #6798
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Getting there...




    Info.plist
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color: #000000;</string>
    
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color:#000000;</string>
    
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>
    font-size: 10px;
    color: #C0C0C0; text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1px;
    background-color: #000;
    padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px;
    margin: 0px 0px 1px 0px;
    float:left;
    text-align: center;
    opacity: 0.8;
    -webkit-border-radius: 10px;
    background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom,
                        color-stop(0.40, #444),
                        color-stop(0.2, #666),
                        color-stop(0.60, #000));
    </string>
    
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-size: 10px;
    color: white; text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1px;
    background-color: #000;
    padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px;
    margin: 0px 0px 1px 0px;
    float:left;
    text-align: center;
    opacity: 0.5;
    -webkit-border-radius: 10px;</string>
    
    
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace; font-size: 16px*/ color: transparent </string>
    
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Hey rum, this code makes the background "auto-size according to the text length".

    Credit to Danimator.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 09-19-2010 at 08:24 AM.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (09-19-2010), Sanady361 (09-19-2010), trebor130657 (09-19-2010)

  26. #6799
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts









    Gonna Re-Package these, so you can just enable it as an add-on.
    Last edited by Sanady361; 09-19-2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Re-Packaging.
    My latest theme - -

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    Bushybrows (09-20-2010), holdenrf (09-22-2010), lao3hero (09-19-2010)

  28. #6800
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Getting there...
    Info.plist
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
    <string>color: #000000;</string>
    
    <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
    <string>color:#000000;</string>
    
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>
    font-size: 10px;
    color: #C0C0C0; text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1px;
    background-color: #000;
    padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px;
    margin: 0px 0px 1px 0px;
    float:left;
    text-align: center;
    opacity: 0.8;
    -webkit-border-radius: 10px;
    background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom,
                        color-stop(0.40, #444),
                        color-stop(0.2, #666),
                        color-stop(0.60, #000));
    </string>
    
    <key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>
    <string>font-size: 10px;
    color: white; text-shadow: #000000 0px 1px 1px;
    background-color: #000;
    padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px;
    margin: 0px 0px 1px 0px;
    float:left;
    text-align: center;
    opacity: 0.5;
    -webkit-border-radius: 10px;</string>
    
    
    <key>TimeStyle</key>
    <string>/*font-family: monospace; font-size: 16px*/ color: transparent </string>
    
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Hey rum, this code makes the background "auto-size according to the text length".

    Credit to Danimator.
    Where are the App Bubble images being created from? I'd like to try a square design.
    My latest theme - -

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts