+ Reply
Page 323 of 494 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313321322323324325 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,460 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
i still cant figure out how to batch the original silver glow. It has the gradiant overlay effectsand stuff and when i copy paste it just comes out with a
...
  1. #6441
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tellytel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 353 Times in 185 Posts

    i still cant figure out how to batch the original silver glow. It has the gradiant overlay effectsand stuff and when i copy paste it just comes out with a white glow.

    I just want to know how to revert back to original before i change anything.

  2. #6442
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    can you post the lockscreenbackground.html..I would love to get the year on my date as well

    TIA
    Replace with this in lockscreen html.

    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + " " + theMonth + " " + theDay + " '10";

    Thanks to Wim for help with this
    薮が多い額

  3. #6443
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You can have the swipe to activate.... I will send it out to the beta team tomorrow when I get of work
    How about a "Tap to activate"?
    Last edited by craziplaya21; 09-16-2010 at 08:53 PM.

  4. #6444
    lao3modder lao3hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,347
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Wow, is it dead in here or what!?! THIS is why I'm working on my new project SBSettings submitted to Cydia, should be up by tomorrow
    Lol actually wat time issit over there now? It's 1052 hrs here

  5. #6445
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,346
    Thanks
    5,644
    Thanked 19,332 Times in 4,905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    i still cant figure out how to batch the original silver glow. It has the gradiant overlay effectsand stuff and when i copy paste it just comes out with a white glow.

    I just want to know how to revert back to original before i change anything.
    right click the layer, and select convert to smart object, then right click it again and select rasterize layer

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    headcheese (09-17-2010), tellytel (09-16-2010)

  7. #6446
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 36 Times in 26 Posts

    hey bars
    whats the going rate for donations for these theme updates. ive never really donated to a theme maker after paying for it, i guess because nothing was worth that extra bit, but you guys here raise the bar, no pun intended, everytime and i hate missing out on these updates.

    tommo


    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Guys- let show KDot a little appreciation for the time that he has dedicated to making the lockscreen the very best it can be given the variables (IMO, it is hands down, THE BEST lockscreen made) I know I'm partial to it... But pitch him a couple bucks if you really like it! I did make an initial investment in the lockscreen, but the amount of time that he has put into it has far exceeded that! Thanks gang!
    a few people have been asking how to add the year to the lockscreen and there have been ways shown but i did it this way incase anyone is interested.


    function updateCalendarBar() {



    var theDate = new Date();



    var theWeekday = theDate.getDay();



    var theMonth = theDate.getMonth();



    var theDay = theDate.getDate();


    (dont include these line its just a description - add the below section in and in the quotes is what you want each year to display as on your screen, you can make it anything like '10 or 10 ot twenty-ten or anything you want... same applies for all the other Array variables)


    var theYear = theDate.getFullYear();

    var theYearArray = new Array();
    theYearArray[2010] = "10";
    theYearArray[2011] = "11";
    theYearArray[2012] = "12";
    theYearArray[2013] = "13";
    theYearArray[2014] = "14";
    theYearArray[2015] = "15";
    theYearArray[2016] = "16";
    theYear = theYearArray[theYear];


    (dont include these line its just a description - this ends the edit to the original file but there one more thing to add just a bit further below)


    var weekdaysArray = new Array();
    weekdaysArray[0] = "SUN";
    weekdaysArray[1] = "MON";
    weekdaysArray[2] = "TUE";
    weekdaysArray[3] = "WED";
    weekdaysArray[4] = "THU";
    weekdaysArray[5] = "FRI";
    weekdaysArray[6] = "SAT";
    theWeekday = weekdaysArray[theWeekday];



    var monthsArray = new Array();
    monthsArray[0] = "JAN";
    monthsArray[1] = "FEB";
    monthsArray[2] = "MAR";
    monthsArray[3] = "APR";
    monthsArray[4] = "MAY";
    monthsArray[5] = "JUN";
    monthsArray[6] = "JUL";
    monthsArray[7] = "AUG";
    monthsArray[8] = "SEP";
    monthsArray[9] = "OCT";
    monthsArray[10] = "NOV";
    monthsArray[11] = "DEC";
    theMonth = monthsArray[theMonth];



    document.getElementById("calendarbar").innerHTML = theWeekday + " " + theDay + " " + theMonth + " " + theYear;

    (and also add the above in red)

    hope that helps, this way you wont have to edit the file again on new years day.

    The only other thing you will need to do is go into the lockscreen.css file and modify the position of the calender as it will overlap your photo if you dont move it.
    you will need to change the width pixels in #calendar bar
    Last edited by rapidtommo; 09-16-2010 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rapidtommo For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (09-16-2010), blinden76 (09-17-2010), Bushybrows (09-16-2010), chevymusclecar (09-16-2010), Downloadeous Maximus (09-16-2010), Sanady361 (09-17-2010), supamanfsk (09-16-2010)

  9. #6447
    Livin the iPhone Life Dizzy714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 418 Times in 215 Posts

    Hmmm, I think I'm missing some UI. The phone app and SMS app load with blue top bars for a split second then go black every time I open them up, same with settings an just about every other Apple app. Looks bad.

  10. #6448
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,346
    Thanks
    5,644
    Thanked 19,332 Times in 4,905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Hmmm, I think I'm missing some UI. The phone app and SMS app load with blue top bars for a split second then go black every time I open them up, same with settings an just about every other Apple app. Looks bad.
    you have to download the loading screen add ons

    Quote Originally Posted by rapidtommo View Post
    hey bars
    whats the going rate for donations for these theme updates. ive never really donated to a theme maker after paying for it, i guess because nothing was worth that extra bit, but you guys here raise the bar, no pun intended, everytime and i hate missing out on these updates.

    tommo
    Its really up to you my friend!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 09-16-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #6449
    Livin the iPhone Life Dizzy714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 418 Times in 215 Posts

    Doh! I feel dumb, aha - that's one huge file size, though, this won't slow up the phone any at all?

  12. #6450
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    1,840
    Thanked 854 Times in 643 Posts

    Can some one link the blue top bar please,thanks

  13. #6451
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 36 Times in 26 Posts

    done, its not much but it's something to show your work is appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post



    Its really up to you my friend!

  14. #6452
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,346
    Thanks
    5,644
    Thanked 19,332 Times in 4,905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Doh! I feel dumb, aha - that's one huge file size, though, this won't slow up the phone any at all?
    All of the images are saved for web and devices, and they are also "pincrushed" (this makes them the same as the stock images that come on the phone.) so as much that is themed, at the optimum resolution, it is as optimized as they come if anything the lockscreen add on may slow you up a bit... But other than that it runs surprisingly fast

  15. #6453
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,346
    Thanks
    5,644
    Thanked 19,332 Times in 4,905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rapidtommo View Post
    done, its not much but it's something to show your work is appreciated.
    Thank you my friend

  16. #6454
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I've been trying to get the blue wifi and signal bars to work, but i've had no luck. I've put them in com.apple.springboard and UIImages but can't get the 3g and signal to change. What am I missing?

  17. #6455
    Livin the iPhone Life Dizzy714's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 418 Times in 215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    All of the images are saved for web and devices, and they are also "pincrushed" (this makes them the same as the stock images that come on the phone.) so as much that is themed, at the optimum resolution, it is as optimized as they come if anything the lockscreen add on may slow you up a bit... But other than that it runs surprisingly fast
    Does this also stand true if you've imported the theme through iFunBox? I think I read somewhere that it breaks the optimization, or something like that.

  18. #6456
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tellytel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 353 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    right click the layer, and select convert to smart object, then right click it again and select rasterize layer
    yeah i figured it out. I just redid the whole process and recorded it. Thanks, now i can change it easily.

  19. #6457
    iPhoneaholic ChicagoV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 59 Times in 46 Posts

    Can I get this iconified... platinum?



    And also, how are some of you changing your carrier logo? I'm not talking about that MIM crap... I mean actual logos/images.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  20. #6458
    iPhoneaholic wickedfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    475
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 315 Times in 172 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sthomp001 View Post
    I've been trying to get the blue wifi and signal bars to work, but i've had no luck. I've put them in com.apple.springboard and UIImages but can't get the 3g and signal to change. What am I missing?
    Make sure they are named Black_0_WifiBars.png - Black_3_WifiBars.pns and Silver_0_WifiBars.png - Silver_3_WifiBars.png for the 3 wifi ones. Also for the signal, modify the Black_0_Bars.png - Black_5_Bars.png and Silver_0_Bars.png - Silver_5_Bars.png

    And they go in the UIImages folder in the main theme, not part of the Bundles.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Can I get this iconified... platinum?

    And also, how are some of you changing your carrier logo? I'm not talking about that MIM crap... I mean actual logos/images.
    You on t-mobile or AT&T?
    Last edited by wickedfx; 09-16-2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #6459
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Make sure they are named Black_0_WifiBars.png - Black_3_WifiBars.pns and Silver_0_WifiBars.png - Silver_3_WifiBars.png for the 3 wifi ones. Also for the signal, modify the Black_0_Bars.png - Black_5_Bars.png and Silver_0_Bars.png - Silver_5_Bars.png

    And they go in the UIImages folder in the main theme, not part of the Bundles.



    You on t-mobile or AT&T?
    Also interested in this, I'm on AT&T.

  22. #6460
    iPhoneaholic ChicagoV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    391
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 59 Times in 46 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Make sure they are named Black_0_WifiBars.png - Black_3_WifiBars.pns and Silver_0_WifiBars.png - Silver_3_WifiBars.png for the 3 wifi ones. Also for the signal, modify the Black_0_Bars.png - Black_5_Bars.png and Silver_0_Bars.png - Silver_5_Bars.png

    And they go in the UIImages folder in the main theme, not part of the Bundles.



    You on t-mobile or AT&T?
    I'm on SoftBank (Japan) right now... I want T-Mobile though. I have some carrier images - just can't figure out how to install them.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts