Page 318 of 494 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308316317318319320 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Inside the folder /private/stylesheets/
    There us a file insp.CSS

It has sections for the desc the temp and weathericon

U can change the font size and you can move their positioning by adjusting the top and left coordinates. U can maybe move the desc above the weather for instance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    insp.css inside /private/Stylesheets
    how do you change it.on what line.

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    What device are you on? From your description it sounds like you tried to put the theme on a 3GS...
    Yes i am on a 3gs, is that a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Floppy and Bars and everyone else who contributed to this theme. U guys are amazing. This is the best theme I have ever had. Can't get enough of it. Thank u for ur dedication, hard work, and (for the most part), understanding families.
    I agree, thanks for contributing to this theme bars. Heck this theme wouldn't be the same without your contributions. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    Depending on which part u wanna change. If u wanna change the description ie. "Partly Cloudy" part, etc then:-

#desc{

position: absolute; top: 253px; right: px; down: 0px; left: 95px; width:480px; height: 20px;

If wanna change temperature then:-

#temp{

position: absolute; top: 267px; right: px; down: px; left: 200px; width: 320px; height: 481px;
    Last edited by lao3hero; 09-16-2010 at 10:20 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (09-16-2010)

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Which sbsettings theme is this now?
    This one...

Post #6261

Whatcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Actually, my paypal is [email protected]

lol

Also, for those wondering about the lockscreen coming back in blocks after not being looked at for a while... I'm looking into this. I didn't do this on purpose, but the HTML seems to be doing this in order to load the HTML faster.

On the 3GS, this lockscreen HTML runs FLAWLESSLY! It's the damn iPhone 4 and WinterBoard's inability to run HTML at native resolution (640x960). >_
    I'm waiting for @saurik to fix per-page wallpapers before I inquire about native resolution... I find per-page wallpapers far more a priority at this point.
    Sorry boss! I could have sworn I've send loot to both

Thanks again bro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (09-16-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    Simon, I'm at work and won't be able to fix mine till I get home. could you let me know how and what you adjusted so I can fix mine (I got the same prob) thanks if you can kinda new at this stuff myself

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    This one...

Post #6261

Whatcha think?
    I still like the full green and red better, they stand out well in the broad daylight... No second guessing involved

Still like ALL your mods boss!!

Quote Originally Posted by rapidtommo View Post
    one of the mistakes i was making was putting the icon in the wrong theme directory.
    if you've installed the colour add-on theme make sure you put your icon file into that themes relevant directory that your using.
    This was it, thank you! If i have all my icons in the CHD theme bundles, is it safe to delete all the bundles in the Blue Icon theme without messing anything up?

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

I also want to thank Bars and everyone for all the hard work and (still) many hours you guys have put into making this awesome theme :0. To someone like me that knows nothing about how you guys code this stuff, what u do is amazing to me. Slowly I'm learning I can at least SSH into my phone and chg the zip for Floppys Fantastic mods
    Again THANKS to all!!!!

Thanks

I still like the full green and red better, they stand out well in the broad daylight... No second guessing involved

Still like ALL your mods boss!!
    Not trying to second guess the Master... just playing!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

headcheese (09-17-2010)

Not trying to second guess the Master... just playing!
    Well you keep "playing" and making hot stuff for the masses!! We all appreciate it here!! And I didn't mean second guessing like that... I meant that there is no second guessing if a toggle is on or off

iPhone? More like MyPhone iamlegend1's Avatar
    Thanks

Just installed the new update today, just cant see how this can get any better, or what theme you're gonna make to top this one off my phone! Thanks!

Btw, the new lockscreen is a lot better on ram, although it does load up in pieces, for the design thats a very small sacrifice IMO

edit/
    weather icon is sick!

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    sbsettings psd?

and how to change lockscreen animation to swipe to activate like k.nitsua?

request?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    Remove,
    Code:
    formattedHours = formattedHours.split("");
    After,
    Code:
    formattedMinutes = formattedMinutes.split("");
    Add,
    Code:
    if (formattedHours.length = 1)
    {
    	document.getElementById("hours").innerHTML = "<span></span>" + formattedHours + " :";
    }
    else
    {
    	formattedHours = formattedHours.split("");
    	document.getElementById("hours").innerHTML = "<span></span>" + formattedHours.length + " " + formattedHours[1] + " :";
    }
    Tried that as well with no luck? Do you have a test file that worked for you that you could PM me to compare?

Thanks for working on this for me!! Truly Appreciated!
    My latest theme - -

Thanks

Well you keep "playing" and making hot stuff for the masses!! We all appreciate it here!! And I didn't mean second guessing like that... I meant that there is no second guessing if a toggle is on or off
    After closer inspection I see your point. Took it outside in the bright sun to verify.

I am updating the last SBSettings update as we speak, I think you will like it much more...

I'm truly glad everyone is enjoying my edits! Thanks gang! And, thank Bars again for making it possible.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (09-17-2010)

Hi,

Vert assomme thé lockscreen, super thanks gang !
    i've just have a little question about thé lockscreen:
    How CAN I put thé french format ?
    Ex: 24h and the french date?
    Maybe somebody has already answer to that question...

Guys- let show KDot a little appreciation for the time that he has dedicated to making the lockscreen the very best it can be given the variables (IMO, it is hands down, THE BEST lockscreen made) I know I'm partial to it... But pitch him a couple bucks if you really like it! I did make an initial investment in the lockscreen, but the amount of time that he has put into it has far exceeded that! Thanks gang!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (09-17-2010), Bushybrows (09-16-2010), Darka5sa5sin (09-16-2010), rumcajs (09-16-2010), wim66 (09-16-2010)

After closer inspection I see your point. Took it outside in the bright sun to verify.

I am updating the last SBSettings update as we speak, I think you will like it much more...

I'm truly glad everyone is enjoying my edits! Thanks gang! And, thank Bars again for making it possible.
    Did you get the update I did to the idea that you brought?

Page 318 of 494 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308316317318319320 328 368 418 ... LastLast