+ Reply
Page 317 of 494 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307315316317318319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by barsoverbeats Remove: From the HTML, then you can remove the #Logo lines from the .CSS I hate to bother so much on this but I can seem
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 687 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Remove:

From the HTML, then you can remove the #Logo lines from the .CSS
    I hate to bother so much on this but I can seem to the image you linked above. I have tried on my PC and iPhone via cydia and App store Modmyi apps to no avail.

Sorry

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    Remove,
    Code:
    if (currentHours < 10) {currentHours = "0" + currentHours};
    Ok, so I'm not as much of a noob as I thought.. lol

Had already tried that... Re-Sprung and found that the clock now formatted without the ":" and the hour was pushed over..

As I look down through the html, I see where the code formats the clock with that piece of code as well, but can't seem to figure how to write it to not format the 0.

THanks all you guys for the quick replies...

Last edited by Sanady361; 09-16-2010 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Screenie
    My latest theme - -

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Ok, so I'm not as much of a noob as I thought.. lol

Had already tried that... Re-Sprung and found that the clock now formatted without the ":" and the hour was pushed over..

As I look down through the html, I see where the code formats the clock with that piece of code as well, but can't seem to figure how to write it to not format the 0.

THanks all you guys for the quick replies...

Remove,
    Code:
    formattedHours = formattedHours.split("");
    After,
    Code:
    formattedMinutes = formattedMinutes.split("");
    Add,
    Code:
    if (formattedHours.length = 1)
    {
    	document.getElementById("hours").innerHTML = "<span></span>" + formattedHours + " :";
    }
    else
    {
    	formattedHours = formattedHours.split("");
    	document.getElementById("hours").innerHTML = "<span></span>" + formattedHours.length + " " + formattedHours[1] + " :";
    }
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBass For This Useful Post:

Sanady361 (09-16-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Can't find this in blue
    Looked everywhere.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Thanked 8,186 Times in 2,088 Posts

The lockscreen is awesome, a work of Art
    Just noticed the clock flairs up once when it loads.
    So, how do we buy K. a beer if we want to?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

wim66 (09-16-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

It's funny. When I hit the power button when the phone sleeps, it pops up with no problem. But then if I hit the home button it lags. I don't know what the difference would be between the home or power button to bring up the lock screen but there's a big difference on my phone. My battery life is way better though, that I have definitely noticed. Also when editing code in the lockscreen CSS there is hella lag with my keyboard, copying, pasting. Didn't have that issue with the last version either. Overall I'm pretty damn happy with the theme and lockscreen. There is no one I know with a phone like mine. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank u, Bars for the great theme. Thank u K for the awesome lock and thank every single person on this thread that's contributed great things to the theme. It's just a shame u can't have it all. Choices, choices.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bushybrows For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (09-16-2010), wim66 (09-16-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

how do you get rid of the lens flare/glowing light in the top left? ive looked through the code and cant figure it out and the PNG are optimised so i cant tell off that?

thanks in advance

edit: i worked it out... i just starting renaming each file in the Lockscreen directory and respringing to see what changes.
    It was the BG.png file

i prefer it without the lens flare
    Last edited by rapidtommo; 09-16-2010 at 09:29 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sparksjr's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys, when I try to replace the Mail Icon with a custom icon I cant get it to change. I have named the icon correctly as well as named the bundle correctly and placed in the Class HD theme but it still shows the old icon after a respring and reboot.

Is there a trick to this?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidtommo View Post
    how do you get rid of the lens flare/glowing light in the top left? ive looked through the code and cant figure it out and the PNG are optimised so i cant tell off that?

thanks in advance

edit: i worked it out... i just starting renaming each file in the Lockscreen directory and respringing to see what changes.
    It was the BG.png file

i prefer it without the lens flare
    Bars posted images without glare a few pages back...

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Thanks

one of the mistakes i was making was putting the icon in the wrong theme directory.
    if you've installed the colour add-on theme make sure you put your icon file into that themes relevant directory that your using.

Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post
    Hey guys, when I try to replace the Mail Icon with a custom icon I cant get it to change. I have named the icon correctly as well as named the bundle correctly and placed in the Class HD theme but it still shows the old icon after a respring and reboot.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidtommo For This Useful Post:

sparksjr (09-16-2010)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Actually, my paypal is [email protected]

lol

Also, for those wondering about the lockscreen coming back in blocks after not being looked at for a while... I'm looking into this. I didn't do this on purpose, but the HTML seems to be doing this in order to load the HTML faster.

On the 3GS, this lockscreen HTML runs FLAWLESSLY! It's the damn iPhone 4 and WinterBoard's inability to run HTML at native resolution (640x960). >_<!

I'm waiting for @saurik to fix per-page wallpapers before I inquire about native resolution... I find per-page wallpapers far more a priority at this point.
    #eli7e revived me

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (09-16-2010), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (09-16-2010), wim66 (09-16-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post

Try to toggle summerboard mode and uncheck/check theme in winterboard then respring,make sure icon name is [email protected] names are case sensitive and is placed in com.apple.mobilemail bundle
    Last edited by rumcajs; 09-16-2010 at 09:39 AM.

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Thanks

can wait to get my hands on that lockscreen... it be nice to free up some RAM.
    awesome work mate. you guys really rock in here

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Actually, my paypal is [email protected]

lol

Also, for those wondering about the lockscreen coming back in blocks after not being looked at for a while... I'm looking into this. I didn't do this on purpose, but the HTML seems to be doing this in order to load the HTML faster.

On the 3GS, this lockscreen HTML runs FLAWLESSLY! It's the damn iPhone 4 and WinterBoard's inability to run HTML at native resolution (640x960). >_<!

I'm waiting for @saurik to fix per-page wallpapers before I inquire about native resolution... I find per-page wallpapers far more a priority at this point.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey,

My name is Alex and 1st of all i'd like to tell you how great your theme is and keep up the awesome work

The problem i'm having, and that`s most likely because i'm pretty new at this, is the fact that i've bought your theme from cydia (Classified HD), i've installed it. But i can't get it to look like it does in the pictures.

right now i have actived in winterboard the following:

1. CHD lockscreen
    2. CHD Dark icon labels (which doesn't seem to work, the names of the my apps are still grey)
    3. CHD
    4. CHD Blue UI
    5. CHD Blue Icons.

I don't have the same shelves and such on my screen, i don't have the same keypad or the same calculator.

Another issue is ... i presume the wallpaper that i choose affects my lockscreen.

Is there any way you could tell me why all of this is happening and what i should do to fix it?

Thank you in advance,

Alex

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

To those that commented on my SBSettings theme...

It's not finished yet. I still have a good number of icons to change then I'll send it to bars. Until I am 100% clear on what parts I can and cannot share, that is how I must do it.

Thanks.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-16-2010), Navec245 (09-16-2010), nealh (09-16-2010), rumcajs (09-16-2010)

Thanks

can some one show me how to change the text size of this weather please,thankss
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-001.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 19,343 Times in 4,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by americanu View Post
    Hey,

My name is Alex and 1st of all i'd like to tell you how great your theme is and keep up the awesome work

The problem i'm having, and that`s most likely because i'm pretty new at this, is the fact that i've bought your theme from cydia (Classified HD), i've installed it. But i can't get it to look like it does in the pictures.

right now i have actived in winterboard the following:

1. CHD lockscreen
    2. CHD Dark icon labels (which doesn't seem to work, the names of the my apps are still grey)
    3. CHD
    4. CHD Blue UI
    5. CHD Blue Icons.

I don't have the same shelves and such on my screen, i don't have the same keypad or the same calculator.

Another issue is ... i presume the wallpaper that i choose affects my lockscreen.

Is there any way you could tell me why all of this is happening and what i should do to fix it?

Thank you in advance,

Alex
    What device are you on? From your description it sounds like you tried to put the theme on a 3GS...

Thanks
    Thanked 19,343 Times in 4,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    To those that commented on my SBSettings theme...

It's not finished yet. I still have a good number of icons to change then I'll send it to bars. Until I am 100% clear on what parts I can and cannot share, that is how I must do it.

Thanks.
    Which sbsettings theme is this now?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    can some one show me how to change the text size of this weather please,thankss
    insp.css inside /private/Stylesheets