Page 317 of 494 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307315316317318319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #6321
    The lockscreen is awesome, a work of Art
    Just noticed the clock flairs up once when it loads.
    So, how do we buy K. a beer if we want to?


  2. #6322

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (09-16-2010)

  4. #6323
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts

    It's funny. When I hit the power button when the phone sleeps, it pops up with no problem. But then if I hit the home button it lags. I don't know what the difference would be between the home or power button to bring up the lock screen but there's a big difference on my phone. My battery life is way better though, that I have definitely noticed. Also when editing code in the lockscreen CSS there is hella lag with my keyboard, copying, pasting. Didn't have that issue with the last version either. Overall I'm pretty damn happy with the theme and lockscreen. There is no one I know with a phone like mine. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank u, Bars for the great theme. Thank u K for the awesome lock and thank every single person on this thread that's contributed great things to the theme. It's just a shame u can't have it all. Choices, choices.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bushybrows For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (09-16-2010), wim66 (09-16-2010)

  6. #6324
    how do you get rid of the lens flare/glowing light in the top left? ive looked through the code and cant figure it out and the PNG are optimised so i cant tell off that?

    thanks in advance

    edit: i worked it out... i just starting renaming each file in the Lockscreen directory and respringing to see what changes.
    It was the BG.png file

    i prefer it without the lens flare
    Last edited by rapidtommo; 09-16-2010 at 10:29 AM.

  7. #6325
    Hey guys, when I try to replace the Mail Icon with a custom icon I cant get it to change. I have named the icon correctly as well as named the bundle correctly and placed in the Class HD theme but it still shows the old icon after a respring and reboot.

    Is there a trick to this?

  8. #6326
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidtommo View Post
    how do you get rid of the lens flare/glowing light in the top left? ive looked through the code and cant figure it out and the PNG are optimised so i cant tell off that?

    thanks in advance

    edit: i worked it out... i just starting renaming each file in the Lockscreen directory and respringing to see what changes.
    It was the BG.png file

    i prefer it without the lens flare
    Bars posted images without glare a few pages back...


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  9. #6327
    one of the mistakes i was making was putting the icon in the wrong theme directory.
    if you've installed the colour add-on theme make sure you put your icon file into that themes relevant directory that your using.



    Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post
    Hey guys, when I try to replace the Mail Icon with a custom icon I cant get it to change. I have named the icon correctly as well as named the bundle correctly and placed in the Class HD theme but it still shows the old icon after a respring and reboot.

    Is there a trick to this?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidtommo For This Useful Post:

    sparksjr (09-16-2010)

  11. #6328
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Actually, my paypal is [email protected]

    lol

    Also, for those wondering about the lockscreen coming back in blocks after not being looked at for a while... I'm looking into this. I didn't do this on purpose, but the HTML seems to be doing this in order to load the HTML faster.

    On the 3GS, this lockscreen HTML runs FLAWLESSLY! It's the damn iPhone 4 and WinterBoard's inability to run HTML at native resolution (640x960). >_<!

    I'm waiting for @saurik to fix per-page wallpapers before I inquire about native resolution... I find per-page wallpapers far more a priority at this point.
    #eli7e revived me

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-16-2010), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (09-16-2010), wim66 (09-16-2010)

  13. #6329
    Quote Originally Posted by sparksjr View Post
    Hey guys, when I try to replace the Mail Icon with a custom icon I cant get it to change. I have named the icon correctly as well as named the bundle correctly and placed in the Class HD theme but it still shows the old icon after a respring and reboot.

    Is there a trick to this?
    Try to toggle summerboard mode and uncheck/check theme in winterboard then respring,make sure icon name is [email protected] names are case sensitive and is placed in com.apple.mobilemail bundle
    Last edited by rumcajs; 09-16-2010 at 10:39 AM.


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  14. #6330
    can wait to get my hands on that lockscreen... it be nice to free up some RAM.
    awesome work mate. you guys really rock in here



    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Actually, my paypal is [email protected]

    lol

    Also, for those wondering about the lockscreen coming back in blocks after not being looked at for a while... I'm looking into this. I didn't do this on purpose, but the HTML seems to be doing this in order to load the HTML faster.

    On the 3GS, this lockscreen HTML runs FLAWLESSLY! It's the damn iPhone 4 and WinterBoard's inability to run HTML at native resolution (640x960). >_<!

    I'm waiting for @saurik to fix per-page wallpapers before I inquire about native resolution... I find per-page wallpapers far more a priority at this point.

  15. #6331
    Hey,

    My name is Alex and 1st of all i'd like to tell you how great your theme is and keep up the awesome work

    The problem i'm having, and that`s most likely because i'm pretty new at this, is the fact that i've bought your theme from cydia (Classified HD), i've installed it. But i can't get it to look like it does in the pictures.

    right now i have actived in winterboard the following:

    1. CHD lockscreen
    2. CHD Dark icon labels (which doesn't seem to work, the names of the my apps are still grey)
    3. CHD
    4. CHD Blue UI
    5. CHD Blue Icons.

    I don't have the same shelves and such on my screen, i don't have the same keypad or the same calculator.

    Another issue is ... i presume the wallpaper that i choose affects my lockscreen.

    Is there any way you could tell me why all of this is happening and what i should do to fix it?

    Thank you in advance,

    Alex

  16. #6332
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    To those that commented on my SBSettings theme...

    It's not finished yet. I still have a good number of icons to change then I'll send it to bars. Until I am 100% clear on what parts I can and cannot share, that is how I must do it.

    Thanks.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (09-16-2010), Navec245 (09-16-2010), nealh (09-16-2010), rumcajs (09-17-2010)

  18. #6333
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    can some one show me how to change the text size of this weather please,thankss
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -001.png  

  19. #6334
    Quote Originally Posted by americanu View Post
    Hey,

    My name is Alex and 1st of all i'd like to tell you how great your theme is and keep up the awesome work

    The problem i'm having, and that`s most likely because i'm pretty new at this, is the fact that i've bought your theme from cydia (Classified HD), i've installed it. But i can't get it to look like it does in the pictures.

    right now i have actived in winterboard the following:

    1. CHD lockscreen
    2. CHD Dark icon labels (which doesn't seem to work, the names of the my apps are still grey)
    3. CHD
    4. CHD Blue UI
    5. CHD Blue Icons.

    I don't have the same shelves and such on my screen, i don't have the same keypad or the same calculator.

    Another issue is ... i presume the wallpaper that i choose affects my lockscreen.

    Is there any way you could tell me why all of this is happening and what i should do to fix it?

    Thank you in advance,

    Alex
    What device are you on? From your description it sounds like you tried to put the theme on a 3GS...

  20. #6335
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    To those that commented on my SBSettings theme...

    It's not finished yet. I still have a good number of icons to change then I'll send it to bars. Until I am 100% clear on what parts I can and cannot share, that is how I must do it.

    Thanks.
    Which sbsettings theme is this now?

  21. #6336
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon76 View Post
    can some one show me how to change the text size of this weather please,thankss
    insp.css inside /private/Stylesheets

  22. #6337
    Inside the folder /private/stylesheets/
    There us a file insp.CSS

    It has sections for the desc the temp and weathericon

    U can change the font size and you can move their positioning by adjusting the top and left coordinates. U can maybe move the desc above the weather for instance

  23. #6338
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    insp.css inside /private/Stylesheets
    how do you change it.on what line.

  24. #6339
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    What device are you on? From your description it sounds like you tried to put the theme on a 3GS...
    Yes i am on a 3gs, is that a problem?

  25. #6340
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Floppy and Bars and everyone else who contributed to this theme. U guys are amazing. This is the best theme I have ever had. Can't get enough of it. Thank u for ur dedication, hard work, and (for the most part), understanding families.
    I agree, thanks for contributing to this theme bars. Heck this theme wouldn't be the same without your contributions. Lol

Page 317 of 494 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307315316317318319 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •