Page 309 of 494 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299307308309310311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,180 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars, so I guess the update won't be any time soon?
    It's going to the beta team tonight the updated Lockscreen code (graphics are the same) (changed the date format to Day Month date)
    SBSettings with frames, and updated weathericon theme....

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Care to share that wallpaper of yours Mr. Bars...
    It's part o my project

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (09-15-2010)

I believe it.....just stay out of the hospital this time

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (09-15-2010)

Floppy, any idea when we can get one of those great weather icons. I really want one please.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    It's going to the beta team tonight the updated Lockscreen code (graphics are the same) (changed the date format to Day Month date)
    Lockscreen is the faster loading and less ram usage? But looks are the same, correct. Thanks sir

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    ok vote time, non weather users please abstain

1. I will definately be doing this first one because people use different wall papers.

2. but what about this:

3. and what about going to regular weather icons:

In order to vote for which style you like make a donation with a note attached for which one you like best. The one with the most donations wins! All proceeds will be spent on beer.
    JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING, about the beer part, no really j/k
    I vote for 1 or 4 they are sweet!!! I couldnt wait and downloaded your original mod, put it in themes, at the top in winterboard but cant get it to show.....Im wet behind the ears at this so what dumb thing have I not done right??? Thanks Floppy your weather mods are fantastic!!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Sweet, I can't wait

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey floppy, the weather mods you posted look great, I vote for #1, not to sound greedy, but what about the preview for the version you posted the other day, the one that used some of the images from the lockbackground?

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Lockscreen is the faster loading and less ram usage? But looks are the same, correct. Thanks sir
    I have no desire to change the current look of the lockscreen Maybe in the future... MUCH faster, no laggy keystrokes or springboard paging (still loads slow on respring) much less RAM usage (from my Alpha team RAM watchers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (09-15-2010)

Cant wait for the new lockscreen update!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Floppy, any idea when we can get one of those great weather icons. I really want one please.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    just finished saving the files, need to test, soon

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastSS2 View Post
    Hey floppy, the weather mods you posted look great, I vote for #1, not to sound greedy, but what about the preview for the version you posted the other day, the one that used some of the images from the lockbackground?
    that one pretty much ready as well, but that ones a beast (pun intended) large files
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 09-15-2010 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

TheBeastSS2 (09-15-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I should mention... it's only for personal use unless there is a strong demand for it ^_^
    Post it or I will find you and eat your foot.

Is that demanding enough?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I should mention... it's only for personal use unless there is a strong demand for it ^_^
    Ooooooo!!!! It is STRONG!!!! Very Strong demand!!!! Bring it K!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

This one. All day long. Wrapped up with a bow on it. Delivered to my house with a nice hot cup of coffee, and pack of smokes, and wash my truck while I play with it....

... or else.

Hmm...why change date from month/day??? I would prefer the option not to have this changed(day/month is not US style)

Can you post how to change that back?

TIA

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks

just finished saving the files, need to test, soon

that one pretty much ready as well, but that ones a beast (pun intended) large files
    Lol thanks for the pun, made me feel special, as far as the mod goes, bring it on! i've got nothing but time and bandwidth!

iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Thanks

Vanbashted, can I get your black facebook icon with blue instead of orange by any chance?

hello people, i dont know how these places work but i am joe's wife and next to me is his son (zack says hi) but enough of that. We want you to stop taking all my husbands time, I don't know what kind of flusies you are but he has a family and (did i mention he is great in...) oh nevermind that is none of your business people. Now go back to your own families, you outta be ashamed of yourselves! Familywreckers.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

whtnite (09-15-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

hello people, i dont know how these places work but i am joe's wife and next to me is his son (zack says hi) but enough of that. We want you to stop taking all my husbands time, I don't know what kind of flusies you are but he has a family and (did i mention he is great in...) oh nevermind that is none of your business people. Now go back to your own families, you outta be ashamed of yourselves! Familywreckers.
    I miss you too, sweetie. Please tell Joe to get back to work and I'll be right over.

Sent!

back to work Joe.....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 09-15-2010 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (09-15-2010), Navec245 (09-15-2010), rumcajs (09-15-2010), whtnite (09-15-2010)

Page 309 of 494 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299307308309310311 319 359 409 ... LastLast