Page 307 of 494 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297305306307308309 317 357 407 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------

Yes, you just need to edit around 20 files or so.
    Thanks, was actually meant to say weather icons but missed the word weather out.... Working & theming don't mix lol!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (09-15-2010), Darkness777 (09-15-2010)

My friend, i regret that I can not help him financially if I had that opportunity would not even think

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (09-15-2010)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,453 Times in 4,941 Posts

Thank you Ivan...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (09-15-2010)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is there a weather and date widget to use with this theme?

Perhaps I am overlooking this, but is there anyway to get a battery theme to work when "Classified HD lockscreen" is enabled? I want to use the Zenith Battery HD theme. Also, how do I remove the default time/date and "slide to unlock" when I am using the "Classified HD lockscreen" They seem to be redundant and cluttering up the screen because the Class HD theme already has its own time/date and "swipe to unlock"
    Last edited by craziplaya21; 09-15-2010 at 02:59 PM.

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craziplaya21 View Post
    Perhaps I am overlooking this, but is there anyway to get a battery theme to work when "Classified HD lockscreen" is enabled? I want to use the Zenith Battery HD theme. Also, how do I remove the default time/date and "slide to unlock" when I am using the "Classified HD lockscreen" They seem to be redundant and cluttering up the screen because the Class HD theme already has its own time/date and "swipe to unlock"
    You have a lot of reading to do...

CHD Lockscreen overrides any other theme. Disable it to use Zenith.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

craziplaya21 (09-15-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    You have a lot of reading to do...

CHD Lockscreen overrides any other theme. Disable it to use Zenith.
    Aw, Ok, it's not a big deal. The lockscreen looks too awesome to disable. How about my other questions?

Quote Originally Posted by craziplaya21 View Post
    Download lockscreen clockhide from Cydia and configure it in Settings-Clockhide.... The CHD lockscreen must be placed at the top of the list in Winterboard, you will not see your slide to unlock then

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

craziplaya21 (09-15-2010), Darkness777 (09-15-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Download lockscreen clockhide from Cydia and configure it in Settings-Clockhide.... The CHD lockscreen must be placed at the top of the list in Winterboard, you will not see your slide to unlock then
    sorry i just woke up is the new lockscreen out?

Hey BARS or any other themer he may of given the lockscreen PSD too. Can you make the CI_Overlay fully transparent instead of having the diagonal lighter highlight? Some pictures don't look as good in the frame with the highlight, I had Z do the same for his theme. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Dizzy714; 09-15-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Great, thanks! That worked perfectly. Those instructions should really be in the first post ;x

Also, can you confirm what Downloadeous Maximus said about there being absolutely no way to use the Class HD lockscreen in addition to other battery themes (like the Zenith Battery HD)?
    Last edited by craziplaya21; 09-15-2010 at 03:32 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    On the lockscreen does anyone know how to add the year?
    You have to edit the function in the html.

I'd imagine the updated version Bars is about to release will allow you to set this, but if you can't wait I've a modded version that includes the year and lets you configure the date format.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

Whoever thinks CLASSified HD can't be topped.... I'm going to really surprise you! It's going to take me some time, as I am really trying to keep everything in balance at the house... No an easy task, with everything I have on my plate. Trying my best
    I don't care what it is, I'm buying it as soon as you make it

Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    You have to edit the function in the html.

I'd imagine the updated version Bars is about to release will allow you to set this, but if you can't wait I've a modded version that includes the year and lets you configure the date format.
    I have the modded one from Bars to format the date but no year, just need the code to add to the file

Quote Originally Posted by headcheese View Post
    Here you go bitesms peeps.

Attachment 470775

Attachment 470776

Attachment 470777

I should note that Bars and the rest of the Alpha team has shown me the light. iRealsms is the better app
    Headcheese, Thank you so much for the help, you saved my life

As usual to wish all friends MMI mild evening or good day. I go to sleep

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (09-15-2010), Jazzman UK (09-15-2010), rumcajs (09-15-2010), wim66 (09-15-2010)

Hey guys....how to I change font in the lockscreen?-calendar/clock.....tried a few fonts but only Futura or stock one works...

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Included the 3G & EDGE Icons with this pack..

Also included a new Unread Indicator with Red or Blue.

Unzip & Place in UIImages Folder

Do you have it...............in red

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    I have the modded one from Bars to format the date but no year, just need the code to add to the file
    Just need the code he says,

Okay,
    Code:
    var theYear = theDate.getFullYear();
    That'll put the year in a variable called 'theYear', then you just need to embed it in the html either by adding a new div block or appending it to an existing one.

You'll also probably need to play about with the CSS file to get it to fit/line up correctly.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrBass For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (09-15-2010), rapidtommo (09-16-2010), wim66 (09-15-2010)

Page 307 of 494 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297305306307308309 317 357 407 ... LastLast