Page 30 of 494 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    do appstore apps have bundle identifiers? and why do some icon filenames have @2x at the end?
    Navigate to var/mobile/Applications open desired app, find info.plist look in there for bundle identifier. This is hard way,there is nice website that Bars posted with lots of identifiers, just look couple pages back. @2x has to do with icons being ready for retina display

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-17-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    Just got classified up an running on my 4. I did the whole deal from my iPhone because my computers been acting up. My only problem is that I cannot get the wallpapers in. got any useful ideas on how to accomplish this? Remember, I'm doing this on the phone not with computer.
    you have to sync them in with iTunes.... Go to photos in itues (last tab on right) and select the older where you have them on your computer, then select them for lockscreen wallpaper in Settigs-wallpaper

rumcajs-thanks for the weather theme. I was missing it earlier in the thread.

Rob- The theme looks awesome. Everyone of my "geeky" coworkers that sees it is blown away by how well it looks.

One quick problem/question. I have no idea if this is a coincidence or not but when I type in a password field on the phone now the letters do not momentarily appear as I tap the letter. This only happens when I'm using the keyboard on password fields, such as app store or setting up mail account. In regular email and txt's the keyboard functions perfectly.

Working on a beta 2.1 !!

iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noonan View Post
    What weather widget is that in your third pic with the panoramic image? Does it work on the iPhone 4?
    hey where did u get that 3G icon? can post it up here with instructions on how to change the default one?

Quote Originally Posted by smiffer View Post
    rumcajs-thanks for the weather theme. I
    One quick problem/question. I have no idea if this is a coincidence or not but when I type in a password field on password fields, such as app store or setting up mail account. In regular email and txt's the keyboard functions perfectly.
    this is why I have o optimize the theme and have summerboard mode off. As great as the specs on the phone are, a large theme, and in your case HTML running constant, the theme must run streamline in order to get the desired results... I have no doubt it the HTML or sonething else that is not optimized that is causing the issue.. Try disabling the weather and see if it is the same after a reboot, give it 1 mob after reboot then try

Quick question: Where does the respring.png go to change the respring wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    Bars...in BETA2 love the new icons (Winterboard icon rules!) and the Weather splash and app are AWESOME!

I will keep playing and discover more awesomeness....
    Bars, did you send out another beta, if so I didn't get it, my email is [email protected], thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiqd View Post
    Quick question: Where does the respring.png go to change the respring wallpaper?
    /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Wiqd (08-17-2010)

Hey bars, I never received the beta2 bd8277@... you know the rest.

thanks.

Bars Boss... I have question
    if I to combine weather theme with Class HD so I only have one thing running in winterboard will this save on batt. life?.....HTML will run with in Class HD instead of as separate theme... hopefully that make sense...lol

Thanks

where do i get this 3G icon from the picture above, can someone help? And once gotten, how do i install it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Metal Apple lockscreens
    -metal-apple.png

-steel-apple.png

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headcheese For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (08-17-2010), laz305 (08-17-2010), rumcajs (08-17-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thatguyhaikal View Post

where do i get this 3G icon from the picture above, can someone help? And once gotten, how do i install it.
    anyone?

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,453 Times in 4,941 Posts

Default Black & White Locks
    Hey guys heres a couple of locks i put together..

I hope these are ok and not breaking any rules....

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (08-17-2010), rumcajs (08-17-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by thatguyhaikal View Post

It's not a different icon just different font, I don't remember however how it's called

i just bought it on cydia but it is not changing icons. transaction 0PF54268CM590370L. did i but the wrong theme. it said Classified HD?

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Working on a beta 2.1 !!
    thank you a lot for excellent theme, but where can we discover which beta version ( the only one so far) we've got from you?

Lockscreen Green Grass
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lockscreen-green.png   -lockscreen-green-2.png  

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (08-17-2010), rumcajs (08-17-2010)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (08-17-2010), rumcajs (08-17-2010)

Page 30 of 494 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 80 130 ... LastLast