Page 292 of 494 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282290291292293294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Interesting question for folks I think...but first I want to thank eveyone in this thread; bought the theme just a few days ago and am LOVING it. The theme itself is fantastic - and addicting as was noted a few pages back; the links in post 1 to all of the icons, wallpapers, etc. is amazing, all of the contributions to different wallpapers and looks is great and the quick responses are terrific. OK...running out of compliments...

Now on to my question...I run Intelliscreen mainly for the repeating alarms but I do have the calendar appear on my lockscreen. That package reserves the top part of the screen for the system clock which I block but cannot move the calendar up into the empty space.

Can the lockscreen for this theme be adjusted to move the picture and clock up to the top which would then let me put a couple of lines of Intelliscreen appointments at the bottom? Of course if someone knows how to use the clock space in Intelliscreen that would work as well.

Thanks in advance.

made my own

looks better on the screen lol ps: quick erase dont need to see my girl lol

Last edited by DevouredDreams; 09-13-2010 at 08:43 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

laz305 (09-13-2010)

Night guys

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    One RQ and for anyone who happens to be named Joe

hey wim if ya still awake can I get a "LAZ" for the lockscreen and LAZ'S iPhone4 for the slider? thx man

Default Project
    Morning...or evening depending on where you are.

Yesterday I pulled all my apps from my phone and began creating bundle folders and pulling the icon names over so I could create or find custom icons for all my apps. I have completed the bundle folder naming and icon name database and I have 115 that i could not find already made icons for.

My plan is to share all of my bundles in a zip file for you guys to use if you'd like. All you would need to do is unzip and move the folders into your Bundles folder in your theme...no creating bundles and naming icons or anything like that as all that work would already be done.

I am thinking with TBall and Coach Pitch it may take a while to finish so I was thinking if I posted a list of apps if any of you guys wanted to make some icons with me it would go much faster. if you want to post them or email them to me at r a n c e y . s p a r k s @ c o m c a s t . n e t (remove spaces) I would get them all together and correctly named and zipped up for all to use. i will also include the ones I have already made and used from icons you guys have already posted in this forum.

Anyway, if anyone is interested I have attached a zipped txt file with all the app names as not to clutter this message with a huge list.

I will take all the help I can get, and when we are finished I will find someone/somewhere to host the zip file for everyone to grab.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by sparksjr; 09-13-2010 at 08:53 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sparksjr For This Useful Post:

dorkydood (09-13-2010)

Hi all,

Call me fussy but can I know how to change font for the phrase "Enter Passcode" when prompted at the lockscreen? TIA!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    One RQ and for anyone who happens to be named Joe

Hey wim..

Could you PM me the slider template? I don't have a problem doing requests when you're not on.
    My latest theme - -

Off Topic

I was in a program, had just turned off location using SB Settings toggle. Phone suddenly began vibrating. Screen is off and has been doing this for 30 minutes. Can't get to DFU, the computer doesn't recognize the phone. Doing the power/home button hold is a fail.

I've read others had this and could get it to reboot while others had to wait until the battery died. Looking like that for me. This really sucks. I guess karma got me for starting stuff last week in the thread.

its gettin there....

of course this will be the Windy Image

12. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

sparksjr (09-13-2010)

If anyone plans to work the list, I finished USPS, iFitness, LoseIt and PGA Tour. Going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    its gettin there....

of course this will be the Windy Image
    nice...
    Last edited by sparksjr; 09-13-2010 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sparksjr For This Useful Post:

woodduck (09-28-2010)

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

I get 403 forbidden errors when trying to install any CHD related stuff from Cydia. And, since I donated directly and didn't purchase through Cydia, there is no way to get up to date...

Quote Originally Posted by silent six View Post
    carbon fiber style

can i get JLW

Quote Originally Posted by jon347 View Post
    can i get JLW

one for you sir

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

jon347 (09-13-2010)

one for you sir
    thanks! if you dont mind can i also get one without the carbon look

thanks! if you dont mind can i also get one without the carbon look
    like the one i posted earlier?

like the one i posted earlier?
    yea

yea

and another

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

jon347 (09-13-2010)

and another
    thanks again both look great dont know which to choose

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jon347 For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (09-13-2010)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post

Unzip and put them in the UIImages Folder.

Just Blue Colored Carrier Signal Bars to include 5 Bars.

And Blue Colored Wifi Bars.
    Thanks a lot!

Page 292 of 494 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282290291292293294 302 342 392 ... LastLast