Page 232 of 494 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222230231232233234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #4621
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Email sent
    Thank you very much !

    it worked.. everything is perfekt now

  2. #4622
    Bars,

    What's the colour code for the blue flash in the blue icons on Photoshop please

    Thanks

  3. #4623
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    How do u change the font color on the docked icons? It kno how to do it for the undocked ones just not the docked.
    This is a sample... You will have to change the color code, and the opacity...





    DockedIconLabelStyle
    color: #c4c2c2; opacity: 0.25
    UndockedIconLabelStyle
    color: #c4c2c2; opacity: 0.3

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-08-2010), rumcajs (09-08-2010)

  5. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by myiphone3gs4055 View Post
    Thanks but can you resize it to 118x120 please
    it is in the right size...its a thumbnail you need to save correctly...

    here is in full size

    Last edited by rumcajs; 09-08-2010 at 04:25 PM.


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-08-2010), woodduck (09-17-2010)

  7. #4625
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    if im wanting to change the icon for an appstore app where do i do this?

    also how do i get my custom logo to where the clock used to be?

  8. #4626


    Test Lock

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (09-08-2010)

  10. #4627
    How to change Wed.9.8 on lockscreen to Wed 08 Sep?

    Thank you

  11. #4628
    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    if im wanting to change the icon for an appstore app where do i do this?

    also how do i get my custom logo to where the clock used to be?
    that icon is located in com.apple.AppStore

    for the custom logo you need to edit LockScreen.css


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-08-2010)

  13. #4629
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    Bars,

    What's the colour code for the blue flash in the blue icons on Photoshop please

    Thanks
    Take the eye dropped tool in your tools, and select the blue glow layer, and then hit it with the eye dropper, then hit the color on the pallet and look at tge code displayed

  14. #4630
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    that icon is located in com.apple.AppStore

    for the custom logo you need to edit LockScreen.css
    no i mean iv got an app (tvguide.co.uk) that i want to edit the icon, the bundle isnt listed on cfbundleidentifier so was just going to ammend the appstore icon for tvguide but dont no where to do this

  15. #4631
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Bars, could I get the proper files for removing the slide to unlock?

  16. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    no i mean iv got an app (tvguide.co.uk) that i want to edit the icon, the bundle isnt listed on cfbundleidentifier so was just going to ammend the appstore icon for tvguide but dont no where to do this
    go to /var/mobile/Applications...find your app..go in to "yourapp".app folder and look for info.plist in there look for CFBundleIdentifier... right under that will be your bundle name, should start with com.xxx....also in "yourapp".app look for correct icon name ...hope that helps...
    Basically you need to create bundle folder for that app and place in the Theme Bundles folder


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    vanbashted (09-08-2010)

  18. #4633
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Bars, could I get the proper files for removing the slide to unlock?
    Please explain...

  19. #4634
    iPhone? More like MyPhone myiphone3gs4055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    you just got donation BAR. Keep doing great work

  20. #4635
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    This is a sample... You will have to change the color code, and the opacity...





    DockedIconLabelStyle
    color: #c4c2c2; opacity: 0.25
    UndockedIconLabelStyle
    color: #c4c2c2; opacity: 0.3
    Thanks man it worked. Just added a string. Why does the opacity have to change or what does it do?

  21. #4636
    iPhone? More like MyPhone myiphone3gs4055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    it is in the right size...its a thumbnail you need to save correctly...

    here is in full size

    Thanks you I got it now

  22. #4637


    Blue / Red Revolution [ Test]

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (09-08-2010)

  24. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    Thanks man it worked. Just added a string. Why does the opacity have to change or what does it do?
    I made my labels very transparent, as you can see with the lower opacity

  25. #4639
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    go to /var/mobile/Applications...find your app..go in to "yourapp".app folder and look for info.plist in there look for CFBundleIdentifier... right under that will be your bundle name, should start with com.xxx....also in "yourapp".app look for correct icon name ...hope that helps...
    Basically you need to create bundle folder for that app and place in the Theme Bundles folder
    Your a legend mate, thanks

    anyway to mod the date on the lockscreen to eg Wed 8 9 (uk?
    Last edited by vanbashted; 09-08-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  26. #4640
    Send me an email and I have the file that you need handy...

Page 232 of 494 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222230231232233234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •