Page 220 of 494 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210218219220221222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Logo looks much better
    I should really take a Photoshop course instead of messing about

Honestly, I've learned everything I know, right chea

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

wim66 (09-08-2010)

Lastson- all emails on deck... Hit me up!

Ok, I'm from the UK so how do i change the date format on the new Lockscreen?

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Default Perfection Bars!
    I am blown away by this screen! You and K are incredible. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    You will have to edit the LockBackground.HTML, which I encrypted due to people recently Using HTML that was not rightfully theirs... You can email me and I will get you an non-encrypted version

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (09-08-2010)

Bars,

I've installed 1.1.2 and moved the SB Settings theme into the correct folder but I still got the old green one!! Where is the new blue one that's in everyones posts?

Thanks again

Logo looks much better
    I should really take a Photoshop course instead of messing about :

Can you help me to make the logo "JM" instead of HD please? I cant crop it right in Photoshop =( stupid me

Check the Config.js in /Config

Bars,

I've installed 1.1.2 and moved the SB Settings theme into the correct folder but I still got the old green one!! Where is the new blue one that's in everyones posts?

Thanks again
    That was in one persons post this morning... It was a personal mod, I would suggest pm'ing them and maybe they can send I to you in a PM

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (09-08-2010)

Check the Config.js in /Config
    Or do that if you are just looking for a 24 format

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    You will have to edit the LockBackground.HTML, which I encrypted due to people recently Using HTML that was not rightfully theirs... You can email me and I will get you an non-encrypted version
    I've looked in there and haven't got a clue... Lol

Any hints?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Sorry i gotta say something here, the amount of time people like myself and others spend on here doing tweaks and personalised wallpapers, lockscreens for others is quite a lot, don't get me wrong i enjoy helping out people who have no PS skills but to say you find my donate button intrusive is out of order, if someone wants to buy me a beer for helping them make there phone look the way they want it, so be it.
    I have done lots of work for you personally on several themes over the last few months and you never complained about it then so why now..
    It's ok to just put a request in and sit back and wait till you get what you asked for.......

Jazz..
    It was not directed at you specifically Jazzman. There are a few others. It's more an observation.

Additionally, I believe I have also donated to you twice! So I believe that showed my appreciation a bit more than just hitting the Thank You button.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,389 Times in 2,985 Posts

where can i get the lockscreen pls

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    Can you help me to make the logo "JM" instead of HD please? I cant crop it right in Photoshop =( stupid me
    Sure, here you go

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

.:JimmyL:. (09-08-2010), slap690 (09-08-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    I am blown away by this screen! You and K are incredible. Thanks so much.

yes plz? lol can ya make it a tap to unlock too plz?

Already bought the theme (obviously) but tired of waiting for Cydia updates. Donated. Worth it anyway.

(16T06053VA180394C - donation number for Bars)

Let's get some updates going. lol Will this erase everything I've tweaked on the theme already though? (icons, wallpapers, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    where can i get the lockscreen pls
    The lockscreen is available by donation only ATM... You can donate on my web address and you will get the complete 1.1 with the lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    yes plz? lol can ya make it a tap to unlock too plz?
    Email me... What language are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Already bought the theme (obviously) but tired of waiting for Cydia updates. Donated. Worth it anyway.

(16T06053VA180394C - donation number for Bars)

Let's get some updates going. lol Will this erase everything I've tweaked on the theme already though? (icons, wallpapers, etc.)
    When you do add ons, you will need to make them in a separate them, that when when I press out an update, you can keep you "modded stuff" theme and place my base themes in the mix...

Sure, here you go

Can you make a "V79" logo for me? (no quotation marks)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    When you do add ons, you will need to make them in a separate them, that when when I press out an update, you can keep you "modded stuff" theme and place my base themes in the mix...
    ...I have no idea what you just said. I mean seriously, I have a cartoon-clueless face going on right now. Just tell me what to do (once you send me the update email) so I don't end up making this phone look like a RAZR.
    Last edited by ChicagoV; 09-08-2010 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 220 of 494 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210218219220221222 230 270 320 ... LastLast