Page 219 of 494 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209217218219220221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I have also included a psd for the layer style to make your own logo... It is in the CHD.theme/PSD/ folder
    Guess I'll be making a new logo than, I couldn't get it quite right

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Just couldn't leave it alone

hello how to remove the battery icon in the staubar please

it is available to lock the file??

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kabyl View Post
    hello how to remove the battery icon in the staubar please

it is available to lock the file??

thank you
    I installed a theme with transparent battery images, "Status Bar Battery icon hide", available in Cydia.

I made a drop with some black&white wallpapers, for anyone looking for wallpapers for the html LS.
    I'll try to find or make some sized 640x960 and add them to the drop.
    drop.io - BWiPhoneWalls

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (09-08-2010), bostonguy3737 (09-08-2010), Jazzman UK (09-08-2010), kabyl (09-08-2010), rumcajs (09-08-2010)

Is the K lockscreen Will be released for everyone (a public release)?

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    samples.

I personally do not use five-column sb but someone asked about this

more ImageShack Album - 9 images
    thanks man, i was the one who asked =)
    anyway, i think 9 icons in the middle of 5x5 will be much better, because the icon spacing will be the same =)
    nicely done =)

Bars, awesome update!!! You think you could make some new headers for lockinfo? Maybe something more transparent with like a thin line of grey on the edges of the headers? I love the lockscreen but can't see it real well to appreciate it.

Bars,

Is there a PSD for the folders? I wanna change the background of the folder from the grey weave to a picture please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I want that whole mod. Where do I get it? Sorry if it's already been posted. I'm new to Classified HD. Been rocking NineHD since day 1 beta release. Purchased Classified this morning. There's way too many posts to read through

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    I want that whole mod. Where do I get it? Sorry if it's already been posted. I'm new to Classified HD. Been rocking NineHD since day 1 beta release. Purchased Classified this morning. There's way too many posts to read through
    Most of that is stock, and you have to try on my sbsettings before you fail them The color mods are available by donation only atm... until I have time to do the Cydia release

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Bars, awesome update!!! You think you could make some new headers for lockinfo? Maybe something more transparent with like a thin line of grey on the edges of the headers? I love the lockscreen but can't see it real well to appreciate it.
    Like so?
    Attached Files Attached Files

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

wim66 (09-08-2010)

Most of that is stock, and you have to try on my sbsettings before you fail them The color mods are available by donation only atm... until I have time to do the Cydia release
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh. But I'm broke Soooo you didn't PM me back yet. Where the heck do I find some Wallpapers and the lockscreen for this dang theme? :P

Desided I wanted SOME labels this AM
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. But I'm broke Soooo you didn't PM me back yet. Where the heck do I find some Wallpapers and the lockscreen for this dang theme? :P
    All of the wallpapers are included in the theme. Sorry I didnt get back to you yet, I am on 3 hours of sleep, and I am not letting the update go free until it hit Cydia.... I cant afford for a leak. When 1.1 hits Cydia, hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    Bars,

Is there a PSD for the folders? I wanna change the background of the folder from the grey weave to a picture please

Thanks
    Bars?

Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    Bars,

Thanks
    Theres is not a PSD, it is 640X960...

Theres is not a PSD, it is 640X960...
    Ok thanks... better sharpen up my Photoshop skills

All of the wallpapers are included in the theme. Sorry I didnt get back to you yet, I am on 3 hours of sleep, and I am not letting the update go free until it hit Cydia.... I cant afford for a leak. When 1.1 hits Cydia, hit me up
    Well slap me silly and call me stupid. I SSH'd into the theme but I'm not seeing any lockscreens or wallpapers anywhere I have a Wallpaper that works for now till you release the blue mod. I downloaded Classified HD and both sets of loading screen add-ons from Cydia.

Ahhh well...No biggie. Gonna keep up on the thread though. I want the blue mod

Well slap me silly and call me stupid. I SSH'd into the theme but I'm not seeing any lockscreens or wallpapers anywhere I have a Wallpaper that works for now till you release the blue mod. I downloaded Classified HD and both sets of loading screen add-ons from Cydia.

Ahhh well...No biggie. Gonna keep up on the thread though. I want the blue mod
    /Library/Wallpaper/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

LastSonOfKrypton (09-08-2010)

Logo looks much better
    I should really take a Photoshop course instead of messing about

Page 219 of 494 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209217218219220221 229 269 319 ... LastLast