Page 218 of 494 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208216217218219220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #4341
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DIVORCE COURTS UK
    Posts
    6,057
    Thanks
    8,552
    Thanked 25,720 Times in 4,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    do you guys finding new awesome lockscreen a little lagging let say after respring or when you turn the phone on...it takes about 4-5 sec to show....anybody see that or it's just me screwing something up...
    I think it's normal, K made one for the Nine HD theme and that runs the same...

    Quote Originally Posted by thade69 View Post
    Still got this issue, any ideas? page 279 posts 4173 and 4177
    Mine does exactly the same, and i have no idea why, i am thinking of removing the loader...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 09-08-2010 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    farbod21 (09-08-2010), rumcajs (09-08-2010)

  3. #4342
    It runs too slow for me. When using bitesms quick reply on lock screen and other lock screen tasks, they are slowed down significantly.

  4. #4343
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Sorry i gotta say something here, the amount of time people like myself and others spend on here doing tweaks and personalised wallpapers, lockscreens for others is quite a lot, don't get me wrong i enjoy helping out people who have no PS skills but to say you find my donate button intrusive is out of order, if someone wants to buy me a beer for helping them make there phone look the way they want it, so be it.
    I have done lots of work for you personally on several themes over the last few months and you never complained about it then so why now..
    It's ok to just put a request in and sit back and wait till you get what you asked for.......

    Jazz..
    I have to back that up. Well said. This community is and has been beyond helpful. I am yet to see a request denied. I spend a good amount of time making things for myself, that I always share and I'll make what I can for those that ask. And I don't ask anything in return. Though I could. It takes a goodish amount of time to learn the software so you can even do this stuff. Let alone the time spent learning computers in general. You wouldn't ask the pizza place for extra toppings then complain that you had to pay for them. You shouldn't expect someone to simply donate their time and skills to the betterment of your own life. These guys GIVE you the stuff and simply ASK for a tiny bit of humanity in return.

    As a side thought, this particular theme is above and beyond high quality. It is worth whatever bars chooses, period. And be grateful he even let you buy it.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 09-08-2010 at 03:02 AM.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (09-08-2010), MrBass (09-08-2010)

  6. #4344
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DIVORCE COURTS UK
    Posts
    6,057
    Thanks
    8,552
    Thanked 25,720 Times in 4,994 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I have to back that up. Well said. This community is and has been beyond helpful. I am yet to see a request denied. I spend a good amount of time making things for myself, that I always share and I'll make what I can for those that ask. And I don't ask anything in return. Though I could. It takes a goodish amount of time to learn the software so you can even do this stuff. Let alone the time spent learning computers in general. You wouldn't ask the pizza place for extra toppings then complain that you had to pay for them. You shouldn't expect someone to simply donate their time and skills to the betterment of your own life. These guys GIVE you the stuff and simply ASK for a tiny bit of humanity in return.

    As a side thought, this particular theme is above and beyond high quality. It is worth whatever bars chooses, period. And be grateful he even let you buy it.

    +1 big time...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    slim009 (09-08-2010)

  8. #4345
    Default New icon colors
    Hey, I was hoping for some solid advice. I would love to use the new color options for the icons. When placing the chd orange icons theme over my normal chd theme obviously it overrides my normal ones. This way I lose most of my modded icons, and end up with a few of my modded icons without the color options alongside the colored ones.

    Since I intend to use the color option (orange in my case) permanently I wouldn't mind integrating the orange icon borders into the base 1.1.2 CHD theme. Is this possible and does this bypass me having to redo all the icons I changed?

  9. #4346
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Default A few screen shots...



    Looks good to me...

    Quote Originally Posted by CID-77 View Post
    Hey, I was hoping for some solid advice. I would love to use the new color options for the icons. When placing the chd orange icons theme over my normal chd theme obviously it overrides my normal ones. This way I lose most of my modded icons, and end up with a few of my modded icons without the color options alongside the colored ones.

    Since I intend to use the color option (orange in my case) permanently I wouldn't mind integrating the orange icon borders into the base 1.1.2 CHD theme. Is this possible and does this bypass me having to redo all the icons I changed?

    I just got finished customizing my phone using the blue mod. I had to change icons in BOTH the blue mod AND the CHD base theme. No way around it.

    I actually went and modified every color so I can change the themes and have matching icons in each color. Took me about 3 hours, and I haven't finished the settings icons yet. I can only imagine how long it took bars to put this together from scratch.


    BTW, This lock screen is the s%#t.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 09-08-2010 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    CID-77 (09-08-2010), Darkness777 (09-08-2010), rumcajs (09-08-2010)

  11. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post


    I just got finished customizing my phone using the blue mod. I had to change icons in BOTH the blue mod AND the CHD base theme. No way around it.

    I actually went and modified every color so I can change the themes and have matching icons in each color. Took me about 3 hours. And I haven't finished the settings icons yet. I can only imagine how long it took bars to put this together from scratch.
    Ah dang. So there isn't some orange icon border .png I can take and copy over the originals in CHD.theme, in UIImages or com.apple.springboard? Shouldn't changing the base icon mask to the color I use have the same effect?

    Sorry for the double question. If you just spend 3 hours I guess this can't be done this way, or you would have.

    On a sidenote. I did delete all bundles from CHD Orange Icons.theme and left only com.apple.springboard. This gives me the orange highlights in the icon border only on folder icons.

  12. #4348
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CID-77 View Post
    Ah dang. So there isn't some orange icon border .png I can take and copy over the originals in CHD.theme, in UIImages or com.apple.springboard? Shouldn't changing the base icon mask to the color I use have the same effect?

    Sorry for the double question. If you just spend 3 hours I guess this can't be done this way, or you would have.
    Yes it will but what I found is, not all icons are located in the color mods. Most are in the base theme with the gray border. To make sure ALL your icons have the orange base you'll need to do some icon changing in both the CHD base and the orange mod (as far as I know). I just did it with blue. Loading screens are in their own theme now as well but, some are still located in the base.

    An example of this would be..



    If you compare this image with my screen a post or so back you'll see that these icons match the Home screen. These icons are located in the base theme. The icons for the Home screen blue mod are not. They had to be edited manually.

    I not too certain if anyone cares about the settings icons anyway.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 09-08-2010 at 04:03 AM.

  13. #4349
    This lockscreen looks awesome!
    The animated sparkle is just brilliant
    Thank you bars and K.Nitsua


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-08-2010), Zooropalg (09-08-2010)

  15. #4350
    Love the update!! Love the lockscreen! But I need to put this phone down and go to sleep!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  16. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    heres what my lockclock font looks like



    how do you change it?
    logo battery and percentage figures cool

  17. #4352
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Luton, UK
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 194 Times in 86 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Personally, I think the only donate button you should ever see in ANY thread is a donate button for the theme creator. I think it's great people like to contribute by tweaking themes they enjoy sharing but to me the donate button seems intrusive.

    The other point I would make sounds contradictory to my statement above. It's great seeing additional customization, more so for lockscreens and wallpaper. On the other hand, there is so much individualism in each thread that I believe the original theme creators concept/vision gets lost. Frankly, it's hard to tell sometimes what was in an original theme and what was someones modification.
    I agree to a certain extent. But if someone has purchased stock images to create icons/loading screens (such as myself) and people like and use those icons/loading screens, then it's only fair the creator gets a chance to recoup the money they spent.

    This theme is getting quite expensive for me at the moment 20 for stock images + Theme purchase via Cydia + Donation to Bars for his marvellous work =

    Not that I'm complaining mind, just justifying my sig

    Oh, whilst I'm on the sig thing, any idea how I can have a clickable image that links to a URL. I tried nesting the URL and IMG tags but the URL gets ignored and if you click on the image it just opens it in another page! I see others have managed it so it's obviously possible but I can't quite figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    samples.

    I personally do not use five-column sb but someone asked about this





    more ImageShack Album - 9 images
    I really like that. Is that your theme FJ and where can I get it?
    Last edited by MrBass; 09-08-2010 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...


  18. #4353
    Just couldn't leave it alone


  19. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (09-08-2010)

  20. #4354
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Hi Guys

    Just a quick one, is there a psd in the new update for the different colour icons? Im sat in work for the next 6 hours so cant install the update but am curios

    cheers

  21. #4355
    Ok, I am loving this theme, I have a few on my 2 iphones (3GS & 4) and this is by far the best!!!!

    I have purchased in Cydia and just donated to Bars for the update as I just can't wait for it to be posted up on Cydia!!!!!!!!

    Bars and all you other Modders rock!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Just couldn't leave it alone

    Where did you go to change the HD to WIM66?
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 09-08-2010 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #4356
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post

    How do I change my folder and multitasking backgrounds to be like this? Thanks in advance

  23. #4357
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    Where did you go to change the HD to WIM66?
    Inside the LockScreen folder you'll find Logo.png.
    You can replace it with your own image the same size.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (09-08-2010)

  25. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Inside the LockScreen folder you'll find Logo.png.
    You can replace it with your own image the same size.
    As always you're a star and very prompt too.

    Thanks

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (09-08-2010)

  27. #4359
    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    Hi Guys

    Just a quick one, is there a psd in the new update for the different colour icons? Im sat in work for the next 6 hours so cant install the update but am curios

    cheers
    Yes the icon psd has a group of layers at the top with all of the color variations

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    vanbashted (09-08-2010)

  29. #4360
    Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Inside the LockScreen folder you'll find Logo.png.
    You can replace it with your own image the same size.
    I have also included a psd for the layer style to make your own logo... It is in the CHD.theme/PSD/ folder

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (09-08-2010)

Page 218 of 494 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208216217218219220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •