Page 216 of 494 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206214215216217218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #4301
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    can anyone package the Futura font to work with fontswap please?

  2. #4302
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    can anyone package the Futura font to work with fontswap please?
    Do you want to just put back your stock font?? I will package it so that you can restore it in your system location.... Its well worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I was just in the folders. They have the old icons. I had no idea you planned on using them. If they are there then I missed 'em.

    Also, I deleted ALL my existing files and copied the updated package to my phone.
    MY MISTAKE my friend!! I edited my post to say :i need sleep": lol!! Look great my friend!! thank you!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 09-08-2010 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #4303
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    alright , i went back to default

  4. #4304
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    can anyone package the Futura font to work with fontswap please?
    here you go Let me know what you think then... /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (09-08-2010)

  6. #4305
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    MY MISTAKE my friend!! I edited my post to say :i need sleep": lol!! Look great my friend!! thank you!
    No Sir, Thank You.



    Is there a way to have a different background image for the lockscreen and in-call background?

  7. #4306
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    here you go Let me know what you think then... /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/
    same thing !




  8. #4307
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    I just thought of something. Now Darkness needs to redo all of his icons in four shades.

    While messing with my wallpaper settings I applied that earth image as my lockscreen wallpaper. You know, the one that comes with the phone. And it refused to change unless I did a respring. Sorta got "stuck".

    The colored icon mask really sets it off. Well done bars!!
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 09-08-2010 at 12:27 AM.

  9. #4308
    ****...bars or anyone can i get the stock system font files?

  10. #4309
    what are you guys doing to your FONTS!!!

    uploading.... this will take a bit... 100 mb
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 09-08-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #4310
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    what are you guys doing to your FONTS!!!

    uploading.... this will take a bit... 100 mb
    Haha everyone thought mine was unique and it was really stock font

  12. #4311
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    lol , if i set a system font through winterboard it sets it for the lockclock font too for example BankGothic looks pretty awesome

  13. #4312
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    lol , if i set a system font through winterboard it sets it for the lockclock font too : for example BankGothic looks pretty awesome
    How do you change fonts in Winterboard?

  14. #4313
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    No Sir, Thank You.



    Is there a way to have a different background image for the lockscreen and in-call background?
    Yes, create a LockBackground.png and put it in the base of the CHD.theme folder... It mist be 320x480... I will create a new standard one, probably with the new wallpaper...

  15. #4314
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Yes, create a LockBackground.png and put it in the base of the CHD.theme folder... It mist be 320x480... I will create a new standard one, probably with the new wallpaper...
    What, then set what you want as the in-call background through settings?

    Or is your instruction for the in-call screen?

  16. #4315
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    lol , if i set a system font through winterboard it sets it for the lockclock font too for example BankGothic looks pretty awesome
    That's cool, I really like futura, hence the pick... I have not really gotten into any font changing, since it cant be done with fontswap ATM...

  17. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    What, then set what you want as the in-call background through settings?
    No, winterboard will automatically override whatever wallpaper is designated in settings wallpaper...

  18. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    No, winterboard will automatically override whatever wallpaper is designated in settings wallpaper...
    I'll make one quick if I can keep my eyes open /tired

  19. #4318
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    do you know how to pack it into a fontswap package?

  20. #4319
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    No, winterboard will automatically override whatever wallpaper is designated in settings wallpaper...
    I understand that. That is how I was applying wallpapers. But I cannot figure out how to have two different images for in-call and lockscreen. Whatever I set as the lockscreen background ends up as the in-call background as well.

  21. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I understand that. That is how I was applying wallpapers. But I cannot figure out how to have two different images for in-call and lockscreen. Whatever I set as the lockscreen background ends up as the in-call background as well.
    Whomp whomp... wrong again!! sorry man.. Im not doing so hot tonight!! It looks impossible..
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 09-08-2010 at 12:56 AM.

Page 216 of 494 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206214215216217218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •