Page 212 of 494 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202210211212213214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (09-08-2010), nixus (09-08-2010)

nice lime green

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    This is the most optimized theme that you will find at this size. Every image was saved for web and devices, then punctuated for further optimization. This is also a winterboard only based theme, which takes it to a whole new level from my old themes. You will notice some battery drain with the new lockscreen, due to some small detailed animations, but if you have battery loss on 1.0, check some of your newer mobilsubstrate plugins... I just had the discussion with my alpha members about download every tweak that you find... Infinidolders, folder closer, infinidock, weather widgets.... On and on... These things are "cool" but for me, too much mobilesubstrate is just not needed OVERKILL. I would rather have a snappy i4 that functions as a stock phone ( with useful add ons that productivity boosters) like SDM, attachment saver and such... Than have a completed nodded phone that is slow as ever the lockscreen is my one BIG exception!! It is so bad arse, battery drain or not... IM RUNNING IT!! big thanks to Knitsua again for making it happen...
    I am the alpha member Guilty! But I never met a tweak not worth trying!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

headcheese (09-09-2010)

seems like toyota had a head start. i think they should have to start from scratch

I was wondering if you were doing green, that's my ui of choice I like the green SMS bubbles

Could someone replace these icon frames with the classified frames please? Thank you. If not can icons be made like these to match classified frames. Thanks!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -weatherbg-2x.png   -weatherbg_night-2x.png  

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

And I don't really want to go back there... But we all know what is right and wrong... Taking someones UI that they made from scratch is wrong, taking HTML that was made from scratch is wrong. Using a layer style on top of someones custom UI is wrong...my point is that it is frustrating when us "master theme creators" build a theme from a blank slate an it seems that many others take ours and have a real easy head start... It will always happen, and there isn't much to we can do about it, but from time to time our frustrations come out in our posts. It's completely natural and understandable let's theme this thing... Beta team are we ready!!!!
    I agree. It is my thought that if you use someone's work in any way, even if the end result looks/functions nothing like the original, you are obligated to give credit, if nothing else. I go out of my way to give credit to the true authors. It is from their trial and error that I learn. To claim it was all me would be just sad. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    seems like toyota had a head start. i think they should have to start from scratch

That a 2012 model?

I can teach you guys how to do a batch automation. It is very simple and you can do the entire pack very quickly... I just took all of the icons in the picture based theme And switched through three different colors within 20 minutes or less
    I think your a couple chapters ahead of the rest of the class...
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 09-07-2010 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go...
    Awesome thank you very much. Those are perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post

Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Could someone replace these icon frames with the classified frames please? Thank you. If not can icons be made like these to match classified frames. Thanks!!
    Weather icons will be included in the update

Writing read me's now...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

sargd66 (09-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Fate1121 View Post
    I was wondering if you were doing green, that's my ui of choice I like the green SMS bubbles
    Green is done, full ui, and icons and shelved wallpaper option

Weather icons will be included in the update

Writing read me's now...
    HA COOL Ill edit those out now, thanks.

Edit: Guess I cant. They will have to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Can you put the names here? quickly please? Case Sensitive, space sensitive...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (09-07-2010)

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

Yet another wall...

what going on are we getting a weather added to this theme?

Green done...
    wonder is this is specific to only the stock created icons, or is it to custom and all auto-creates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    Annoying.
    Thank you for validating my forum existence. I can sleep now.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (09-07-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    wonder is this is specific to only the stock created icons, or is it to custom and all auto-creates ?
    All color option autocreate, and are skinned as such in the appstore view

Drafting the email....

Page 212 of 494 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202210211212213214 222 262 312 ... LastLast