+ Reply
Page 209 of 494 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199207208209210211 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
No answer my posts :/
...
  1. #4161
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts

    No answer my posts :/

  2. #4162
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 120 Times in 69 Posts

    Can someone help me out please? Is there an updated icon pack? The links below aren't working for me. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by wrxratd View Post
    Here is an original and updated icon packs


    Pack 1.rar from post# 1 to 1037

    Pack 2 fixed.zip from post# 1038 to 1704

    fixed pack 2

    Please use Thanks

  3. #4163
    iPhoneaholic blinden76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 165 Times in 120 Posts

    Already bought the theme but after seeing all the hard work I had to donate! Gets better and better.

  4. #4164
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fur@x View Post
    No answer my posts :/
    What is it that you are trying to do? I tried to understand earlier when I saw them, but I'm not understanding....

  5. #4165
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    Already bought the theme but after seeing all the hard work I had to donate! Gets better and better.
    Thanks!

  6. #4166
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    What is it that you are trying to do? I tried to understand earlier when I saw them, but I'm not understanding....
    Look here : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...eased-277.html

    theses 4 icons have white edges than when they are in my theme

    exemple : CATEGORIE

    Last edited by Fur@x; 09-07-2010 at 12:56 PM.

  7. #4167
    Master "Z" zausser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    6,283
    Thanks
    9,003
    Thanked 25,618 Times in 4,065 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fur@x View Post
    Look here : http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...eased-277.html

    theses 4 icons have white edges than when they are in my theme

    exemple : CATEGORIE

    Did you save these off the thread? If so it's the way you saved them. Open the icon from the thread in a new window then save from there.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (09-07-2010)

  9. #4168
    iPhoneaholic x2dope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    448
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 347 Times in 148 Posts

    What file is the select all ... its not matching the select and paste and I want to fix that.

    DISREGARD! I found the file I was missing and made the file I needed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-sdsad.jpg  
    Last edited by x2dope; 09-07-2010 at 01:50 PM.

  10. #4169
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Did you save these off the thread? If so it's the way you saved them. Open the icon from the thread in a new window then save from there.
    it's no me that is creates this icons I do not know how to make modifications.

  11. #4170
    Master "Z" zausser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    6,283
    Thanks
    9,003
    Thanked 25,618 Times in 4,065 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fur@x View Post
    it's no me that is creates this icons I do not know how to make modifications.
    If you made the icon looks like you may of saved it as a jpeg. Save for web and devices. Png24

  12. #4171
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,514
    Thanks
    11,586
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fur@x View Post
    it's no me that is creates this icons I do not know how to make modifications.
    right click on icon "open in the new window"
    Then right click on icon in the new window and "save as..." or "save image to desktop"


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-07-2010)

  14. #4172
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    If you made the icon looks like you may of saved it as a jpeg. Save for web and devices. Png24

    i understood ..

    But it's no me to made icons ..
    I know nothing

  15. #4173
    What's Jailbreak? thade69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default sat nav loader
    Just thought I'd put this loading screen up, using it for tomtom but could be used for any sat nav,thanks guys best theme out there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-tomtomloader.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0018.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0020.png  

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to thade69 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (09-07-2010)

  17. #4174
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts

    Can someone help me out with the iWipecache icon?? Thanks!!

    Hey Bars, can't wait for that lockscreen!!!!!
    Last edited by bluenwhitenikes; 09-07-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!

  18. #4175
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhitenikes View Post
    Can someone help me out with the iWipecache icon?? Thanks!!

    Hey Bars, can't wait for that lockscreen!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-iwipe.png  

  19. #4176
    Master Modder Darkness777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    12,437
    Thanks
    12,892
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bluenwhitenikes View Post
    Can someone help me out with the iWipecache icon?? Thanks!!

    Hey Bars, can't wait for that lockscreen!!!!!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    woodduck (09-16-2010)

  21. #4177
    What's Jailbreak? thade69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default any ideas
    Does anyone know why this loading screen diplays correctly at first the zooms in as shown? thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-img_0025.png  

  22. #4178
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

    /frustrated/ seeing people take HTML and switch up the images and change a few #s and make it seem like they learned how to code HTML over night!! I paid for the HTML in this lockscreen, and I know that another reputable theme creator here did also. Why is it that we pay a decent dollar for the things that we want, but do not have the know-how to do, when others have no problem taking something that was purchased by someone else, and modding it a bit- calling it theirs!! Smh!!

  23. #4179
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,341 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thade69 View Post
    Does anyone know why this loading screen diplays correctly at first the zooms in as shown? thanks
    Wow, now that's funky!

  24. #4180
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    /frustrated/ seeing people take HTML and switch up the images and change a few #s and make it seem like they learned how to code HTML over night!! I paid for the HTML in this lockscreen, and I know that another reputable theme creator here did also. Why is it that we pay a decent dollar for the things that we want, but do not have the know-how to do, when others have no problem taking something that was purchased by someone else, and modding it a bit- calling it theirs!! Smh!!
    who has done that?

    EDIT: just seen for myself, must really p*** you off
    Last edited by vanbashted; 09-07-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts