Page 203 of 494 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #4041
    fur@x- what font is that?

  2. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    You need to change font in the System...
    Exactly in the system

    Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    fur@x- what font is that?
    hand of sean
    Last edited by Fur@x; 09-06-2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #4043
    Its a ttc file, how do I edit or replace that?

  4. #4044
    Earlier post u think I quoted the wrong post so if it didn't make sense that is why.

    I was telling someone how to move the weather icons down

  5. #4045
    Hey everyone,

    First time poster here. Been lurking a couple of days and this theme caught my attention. It's just plain amazing. I hope to eventually start contributing to the themes, but my photoshop skills are limited right now. That brings me to my question/request. Can anyone get me these icons in picture based icons? I don't need the frame, just some high-res images and resized to 118x120. Willing to donate. No rush and thank you in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images       

  6. #4046
    There are some scrabble icons already made. Sort thru the pages and you'll see them.

  7. #4047
    Could someone do these Icons for me? Tank Ya Much!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #4048
    Quote Originally Posted by Host_Killer View Post
    There are some scrabble icons already made. Sort thru the pages and you'll see them.
    Thank you. I'll check for that one.

  9. #4049

  10. #4050
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Here you go.....



    Can you post it without the class hd please

  11. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerstv View Post
    Hey everyone,

    First time poster here. Been lurking a couple of days and this theme caught my attention. It's just plain amazing. I hope to eventually start contributing to the themes, but my photoshop skills are limited right now. That brings me to my question/request. Can anyone get me these icons in picture based icons? I don't need the frame, just some high-res images and resized to 118x120. Willing to donate. No rush and thank you in advance!
    I'm not familiar with some of the icons...could you put description for them...


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  12. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Could someone do these Icons for me? Tank Ya Much!!!
    here you go...not sure if you want it framed or not...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png   -2.png   -3.png   -5.png   -6.png   -7.png   -4.png  


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    sargd66 (09-07-2010), woodduck (09-16-2010)

  14. #4053
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    did bars ever make any non-picture based icons?
    ]

  15. #4054
    Its cool, I figured it out...

    Last edited by farbod21; 09-06-2010 at 11:55 PM.

  16. #4055
    Yes you need to use the chd stock.theme. Was in the last update

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    King Shady (09-07-2010)

  18. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    I'm not familiar with some of the icons...could you put description for them...
    Golfshot GPS
    GPS Rangefinder with distances to:
    • Front, Center and Back of Green
    • Up to 40 professionally-mapped targets per hole.
    • GPS Aerial view with TouchPoint positioning – touch a target anywhere on the hole and get distances to that point and from that point to the green.

    SportsTap
    SportsTap is the ultimate sports iPhone portal. Access all the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, CFL, NASCAR, Formula One, IndyCar, PGA, LPGA, ATP, WTA, MLS, and top futbol leagues from around the world.

    Budget
    Budget helps you track your spending and keep to a budget. You can easily see your total income and your total expenses for a period, plus which expenses you are spending the most on and which expenses you are going over budget on.

    AroundMe
    AroundMe quickly identifies your position and allows you to choose the nearest Bank, Bar, Gas Station, Hospital, Hotel, Movie Theatre, Restaurant, Supermarket, Theatre and Taxi.
    AroundMe shows you a complete list of all the businesses in the category you have tapped on along with the distance from where you are.

    Comcast
    Experience the best features of Comcast Digital Voice®, Digital Cable and High Speed Internet services on the go-right on your iPhone and iPod touch.

  19. #4057
    Good job bars, I like the lockscreen mod, I seen the screenshot for it you posted

  20. #4058


    Knitsua BLESSED me with a KILLER lockscreen today!! I am just absolutely loving it!! I will try my beat to get it to the beta members tomorrow. this will also be included in an add-on theme in Cydia, that will most likely drop along with the 1.1 update sometime this week (hopefully early in the week)

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    farbod21 (09-07-2010), laz305 (09-07-2010), Zooropalg (09-07-2010)

  22. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post


    Knitsua BLESSED me with a KILLER lockscreen today!! I am just absolutely loving it!! I will try my beat to get it to the beta members tomorrow. this will also be included in an add-on theme in Cydia, that will most likely drop along with the 1.1 update sometime this week (hopefully early in the week)
    Screen is awesome Bars! Date/Clock is perfect!

  23. #4060
    Green Apple woodduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Angry Change Wallpaper in Classified HD
    Hi all,

    I have been cruising through this thread and everyone seems to know how to change and install wallpapers in this theme. I have an iPhone 4 IOS 4.0.1 and know how to change wallpapers normally, however this theme stores them where?? I have been using iFile to look and have been unable to find.

    All help welcome,

    woodduck

Page 203 of 494 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •