Page 194 of 494 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184192193194195196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #3861
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    i wanted the word Bulge in itallic
    Gimmie a sec...

  2. #3862




    Camera

    Icon Name: icon-Camera@2x
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.apple.mobileslideshow
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (09-06-2010), rumcajs (09-05-2010), woodduck (09-16-2010)

  4. #3863
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    i wanted the word Bulge in itallic
    [email protected]

    [email protected]


    Try this real quick and let me know if you like it. If you do I will put the dark colored image together (there are two images).

    BTW, it is not the exact font bars used. I don't know what it is.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 09-05-2010 at 12:40 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    vanbashted (09-05-2010)

  6. #3864
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    [email protected]
    Try this real quick and let me know if you like it. If you do I will put the dark colored image together (there are two images).

    BTW, it is not the exact font bars used. I don't know what it is.
    yh thats great mate cheers

  7. #3865
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post




    App Store

    Icon Name: icon@2x
    Folder Name in Bundles: Default@2x
    Can you send that zippe to my email? The first one is great! I'd like to use it in the theme!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (09-05-2010)

  9. #3866
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Can you send that zippe to my email? The first one is great! I'd like to use it in the theme!
    No doubt. Those are outstanding...

    bars, what font did you use for this theme?

  10. #3867
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    a little color to match Bars orange mod....
    Looks great! I did the icons in red

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (09-05-2010)

  12. #3868
    @darkness

    Can u/would u bundle up all your icons and loading screens?

  13. #3869
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    anyone know how i change my carrier?

    im on o2 uk so i went to carrier bundles and and o2 uk and posted the correct icon names but it doesnt change?

  14. #3870
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    anyone know how i change my carrier?

    im on o2 uk so i went to carrier bundles and and o2 uk and posted the correct icon names but it doesnt change?

    Try going into Winterboard and reloading the theme. Sometimes, just a respring doesn't cut it. Be sure to rename the original images to something else first.

    I just changed mine like 4 times...

  15. #3871
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Try going into Winterboard and reloading the theme. Sometimes, just a respring doesn't cut it. Be sure to rename the original images to something else first.

    I just changed mine like 4 times...
    nope still shows o2-uk

  16. #3872
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    nope still shows o2-uk
    What bundle are you putting the images in?

    I am putting mine in...

    Library/Themes/CHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US

  17. #3873
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    What bundle are you putting the images in?
    system / library / carrier bundles / o2 uk

  18. #3874
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    system / library / carrier bundles / o2 uk
    Do you have the folder location I do?

  19. #3875
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    @darkness

    Can u/would u bundle up all your icons and loading screens?
    floppy, just keep the original pictures, but not pre-screen trucks. Perhaps I should continue to keep them as well. Just my error is unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Can you send that zippe to my email? The first one is great! I'd like to use it in the theme!
    my friend sent you that e-mail as an attachment

  20. #3876
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Do you have the folder location I do?
    Yeah but i i changed it from ATT_US to O2-UK and them pasted the icons in but still nothing

  21. #3877
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    Yeah but i i changed it from ATT_US to O2-UK and them pasted the icons in but still nothing
    My suggestion is to look in the theme bundle folder and not system. That could be the problem. Does your phone still show "Class" as the carrier?

  22. #3878
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    My suggestion is to look in the theme bundle folder and not system. That could be the problem. Does your phone still show "Class" as the carrier?
    never has

    think its cos the bundles are ATT and not o2, but unsure what they need renaming to

  23. #3879
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vanbashted View Post
    never has

    think its cos the bundles are ATT and not o2, but unsure what they need renaming to
    HMM. Can you zip up your CHD theme and post it. I may be able to figure it out that way.

    I am almost certain the theme will override what the base system will display. The theme contains the necessary images. What is your carrier image ATM?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    vanbashted (09-05-2010)

  25. #3880
    iPhoneaholic vanbashted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Batley, West Yorkshire
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 172 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    HMM. Can you zip up your CHD theme and post it. I may be able to figure it out that way.

    I am almost certain the theme will override what the base system will display. The theme contains the necessary images. What is your carrier image ATM?
    sorted it mate, thanks for your help, i had missed the "@2x" lol

Page 194 of 494 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184192193194195196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •