Page 188 of 494 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178186187188189190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #3741
    Default dock
    anyone know where I can get the dock that is used for shelves in this bg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -0032.png  

  2. #3742
    Totally forgot about the other one


  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

    armant (09-04-2010), woodduck (09-13-2010), xXtRaSaUcE (09-04-2010)

  4. #3743
    I an very irritated at remove bg icon. If anybody has working please tell me the name of the folder and icon

  5. #3744
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I an very irritated at remove bg icon. If anybody has working please tell me the name of the folder and icon
    jp.rono23.removebackgroundapp

    "[email protected]"

  6. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    tried that ... still shows up
    disable com.apple.ATT_US


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  7. #3746
    That is exactly what I have and still not changing

  8. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    disable com.apple.ATT_US
    by disable do you mean rename or something?

    on another note lockscreen is coming along ... I just need to get a few more things colored red... Bars where are the wifi signal bars located?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0220.png  

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    xXtRaSaUcE (09-04-2010)

  10. #3748
    Ok got it. Weird though. I took it out of a folder to c if made a diff. Rebooted then none if my icons were skinned! Then deselected in wb reselected and now all is good

    Doing everything from my phone today so my family don't think I'm on the computer

    But now with all these racy images people are posting I have to make sure Noone is looking over my shoulder

  11. #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    by disable do you mean rename or something?

    on another note lockscreen is coming along ... I just need to get a few more things colored red... Bars where are the wifi signal bars located?

    yes rename folder...

    wifi bars are located in UIImages folder
    Last edited by rumcajs; 09-04-2010 at 06:54 PM.


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  12. #3750
    hmmm.. just comes up with AT&T now....

  13. #3751
    try FakeCarrier....works great for me....


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    eenofonn (09-04-2010)

  15. #3752
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    try FakeCarrier....works great for me....
    Awesome worked...

  16. #3753
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Ok got it. Weird though. I took it out of a folder to c if made a diff. Rebooted then none if my icons were skinned! Then deselected in wb reselected and now all is good

    Doing everything from my phone today so my family don't think I'm on the computer

    But now with all these racy images people are posting I have to make sure Noone is looking over my shoulder
    roflma. Get some tissues.




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  17. #3754
    ok now who knows how to change the color of your banner text?

  18. #3755
    Default getting there...
    wish I could mod the clock color on my lockscreen

    now it's about time to start theming my icons... need to fix the battery too white border is bothering me

    still wondering if anyone has the dock used in this background

    whatcha think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0221.png   -img_0223.png   -img_0224.png  

  19. #3756


    ill upload an image update later if anyone wants to try this

  20. #3757
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    ok now who knows how to change the color of your banner text?
    sorry this can't be done that I know of




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  21. #3758
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Does anyone know what files I need to copy to add the wi-fi and signal bars plus edge and 3g from this theme to Nine HD? Is it just the pngs from ui images or is it more involved?

  22. #3759
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    Does anyone know what files I need to copy to add the wi-fi and signal bars plus edge and 3g from this theme to Nine HD? Is it just the pngs from ui images or is it more involved?
    the images in ui folders if u use I fun box it will de crush the images so u can see them.




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

    xXtRaSaUcE (09-04-2010)

  24. #3760
    Sweet!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 188 of 494 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178186187188189190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •