Page 152 of 494 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142150151152153154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #3021
    Default Custom battery charging display
    Sorry to bring this up if someone has asked it already but there are quite a few posts so I thought I'd ask

    How do I make another battery charging theme show up while Class HD is enabled? I have a theme that I was using but after I enabled Class HD it stopped working any Ideas?

  2. #3022
    Drag your battery theme above CHD in the winterboard list

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    eenofonn (08-31-2010)

  4. #3023
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Sorry to bring this up if someone has asked it already but there are quite a few posts so I thought I'd ask

    How do I make another battery charging theme show up while Class HD is enabled? I have a theme that I was using but after I enabled Class HD it stopped working any Ideas?
    Can you show pictures or attach your battery theme?
    Although I love this theme, I do not like the battery theme as much

  5. #3024
    Quote Originally Posted by salim141516 View Post
    Can you show pictures or attach your battery theme?
    Although I love this theme, I do not like the battery theme as much
    I just modded this one to be iOS4 compatible

    [RELEASE]3D Battery Gauge

    I can't take a screenshot right now *left my cable at home

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    salim141516 (08-31-2010)

  7. #3025
    That looks nice!
    When you get home want to get me the download link for it? (Since you said you had to modify it)


    About how long will it take for 1.1 to come out bars?
    Last edited by salim141516; 08-31-2010 at 12:58 PM.

  8. #3026
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Can someone either please post the widget.html for me with dayton,oh or 45405 already in it or tell me why i cant edit the file myself? Ive never had this problem before im a mac and when i go to edit it, it says gimme a damn minute but never opens lol

  9. #3027
    Hey Bars.... my SMS notification pop up buttons are not skinned you know "open","call back" and "reply"... Got any solution?


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  10. #3028
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    In order for images to work they need to be named the same way they are named in Widget.html

    Cool, thanks.

  11. #3029
    Quote Originally Posted by fireshire View Post
    Wallpaper requested
    Can I get this without "NineHD"??

    Thanks

  12. #3030


    Shazam

    Icon Name: icon.png
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.shazam.Shazam

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (08-31-2010)

  14. #3031
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Hey Bars.... my SMS notification pop up buttons are not skinned you know "open","call back" and "reply"... Got any solution?
    If your using bitesms, I don't think they are theme-able...

  15. #3032
    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    I just modded this one to be iOS4 compatible

    [RELEASE]3D Battery Gauge

    I can't take a screenshot right now *left my cable at home
    I think what we need is for it not to be only IOS4 but iPhone 4 compatible - if it is would you be willing to share it?

  16. #3033
    Quote Originally Posted by salim141516 View Post
    That looks nice!
    When you get home want to get me the download link for it? (Since you said you had to modify it)


    About how long will it take for 1.1 to come out bars?
    Try this one link...

    http://tinyurl.com/2wel7zo

    just extract it to your "/var/stash/Themes.whatever" directory and enable it in winterboard However I'm still trying to figure out how to get it to work with Class HD

  17. #3034
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    305
    Thanked 650 Times in 239 Posts

    This question might have been answered already, but I'm lazy. Anyways, is there a reason that some of the icons I've created have the curved shadow affect, where sometimes they don't? Notice how my Pinball HD and Millionaire icons have the curved shadow, but the fragger, bejeweled, farmville, and GPS icons dont?


  18. #3035

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (08-31-2010)

  20. #3036
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    If your using bitesms, I don't think they are theme-able...
    No....I'm talking about stock SMS app...


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  21. #3037


    iWebCamera

    Icon Name: webcam_device.png
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.draftwerk.iwebcamera

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-31-2010), rumcajs (08-31-2010)

  23. #3038
    Here are some icons I made last night, some are similar or almost same as original but in Hi-Res


    eBay




    TV Guide



    G4



    Mail



    The Weather Channel



    NBA Gametime



    iPod (slightly more visible )

    Last edited by bobright; 08-31-2010 at 01:53 PM.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-31-2010), bgattis (10-11-2010), Darkness777 (08-31-2010), rumcajs (08-31-2010)

  25. #3039
    Can anyone do me a Facebook and a MobileRSS icons please

  26. #3040


    paulgrowns1 RQ

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-31-2010), bgattis (10-11-2010), Darka5sa5sin (08-31-2010), rumcajs (08-31-2010)

Page 152 of 494 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142150151152153154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •