Page 135 of 494 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Kinda Photoshop n00b...how do you make a transparent image?
    thats not sooo difficult :-)
    choose: File - New
    choose width and height
    choose background: transparent
    save as SBDock.....png or whatever you need it for
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

  2. #2682
    now all is perfect...fixed weather images .... i would like to have more metallic lettering but still learning...Thanks to all-Jazz,Wim,Floppy,Dark...and the rest of you for awesome help and of course Bars for a great theme...now got to take care of donations....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0060.png  
    Last edited by rumcajs; 08-29-2010 at 01:17 PM.


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (08-29-2010)

  4. #2683
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 45 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    I love them. How did you get the icons to look that way without frames?
    I love the all of them, can you share?
    Are you talking about my dock icons?

  5. #2684
    Quote Originally Posted by nixus View Post
    @x| LiB |x; and @Darkness777
    Thank you guys both. Why who really help in this thread do not have Donation link?
    Send the donation to Bars We do the work to support him and his theming!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

    nixus (08-29-2010), rumcajs (08-29-2010)

  7. #2685
    Gotta couple of requests:

    1. blank [email protected] and [email protected]

    [email protected] = 640 x 90 px
    [email protected] = 118 x 120 px

    2. Does anyone have the iFile icon that looks like a hard drive, mine is corrupted(2nd time a icon got corrupted not sure why)

    Thank you

  8. #2686
    icons by me


    Navigon




    Messages (without that ghostly white image )




    App Store / Apple store





  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobright For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (08-29-2010), nealh (08-29-2010), rumcajs (08-29-2010)

  10. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron1n View Post
    Are you talking about my dock icons?
    Yes crap, when I quoted the pic did not show sorry.

  11. #2688
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 45 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    now all is perfect...fixed weather images .... i would like to have more metallic lettering but still learning...Thanks to all-Jazz,Wim,Floppy,Dark...and the rest of you for awesome help and of course Bars for a great theme...
    You even get to experience some of my photography. That weather image on your screen is a picture I took. lol

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron1n For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (08-29-2010)

  13. #2689
    I am content. Simple and clean is always best. Esp when your talking about class.

    I cropped my weather images some to look better with my favorite clean and simple wallpaper made by the great Jazzman.

    thanks to all for helping others, esp wim66 and ron1n, thanks for the images ron1n

    if anybody wants anything from this screenshot i wont be available much today and not to be rude but it is all available via this form either at Class Ave or around the corner at Ninth Street. Some of us spend countless hours on this stuff and learned alot by searching and trial and error, so try searching first, try searching second, then ask wim, then jazz, ron1n, bars, Z, etc, then if you still need something from me, search again.



    edit: changed emoticon so people will know im joking, rightbob?
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 08-29-2010 at 04:45 PM.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    Ron1n (08-29-2010), rumcajs (08-29-2010), tellytel (08-29-2010), wim66 (08-29-2010)

  15. #2690
    looks great... thanks for posting those....


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  16. #2691
    edit: nevermind dont need it
    Last edited by bobright; 08-29-2010 at 01:40 PM.

  17. #2692
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 45 Times in 29 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Yes crap, when I quoted the pic did not show sorry.
    No worries.

    Go here

    Grab sbicons.rar

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron1n For This Useful Post:

    nealh (08-29-2010)

  19. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron1n View Post
    No worries.

    Go here

    Grab sbicons.rar
    Thank you awesome icons

  20. #2694
    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Gotta couple of requests:

    1. blank [email protected] and [email protected]

    [email protected] = 640 x 90 px
    [email protected] = 118 x 120 px

    2. Does anyone have the iFile icon that looks like a hard drive, mine is corrupted(2nd time a icon got corrupted not sure why)

    Thank you
    Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockmask-2x.png   -sbdockbg-2x.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

    nealh (08-29-2010)

  22. #2695
    Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Here you go
    Thank you so much.

  23. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I am content. Simple and clean is always best. Esp when your talking about class.

    I cropped my weather images some to look better with my favorite clean and simple wallpaper made by the great Jazzman.

    thanks to all for helping others, esp wim66 and ron1n, thanks for the images ron1n

    if anybody wants anything from this screenshot i wont be available much today and not to be rude but it is all available via this form either at Class Ave or around the corner at Ninth Street. Some of us spend countless hours on this stuff and learned alot by searching and trial and error, so try searching first, try searching second, then ask wim, then jazz, ron1n, bars, Z, etc, then if you still need something from me, search again.


    dude get off your high horse, i could see jazzman or bars saying this but you rofl

  24. #2697
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,457
    Thanks
    936
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Jazz...you are the mother ******* man! Thanks for allowing me to test this out!





    You have no idea how amazing this looks on the phone...well I guess you do, jus sayin!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (08-31-2010)

  26. #2698
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Default New jazz
    Another set from jazz
    Perfection.....



  27. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (08-31-2010)

  28. #2699
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Jazz...you are the mother ******* man! Thanks for allowing me to test this out!





    You have no idea how amazing this looks on the phone...well I guess you do, jus sayin!
    thats look amazing. Jazz you the man bro

  29. #2700
    OMFG How and where can I get that Carbon masterpiece plz jazz someone hook it up and that clock font wow?

Page 135 of 494 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125133134135136137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •