Page 118 of 494 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108116117118119120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

  1. #2341
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Hey guys
    this is another big big thank you to all who have donated to me recently, it is as always very much appreciated. Also thank you for the great comments about my work....

    Regards

    Jazz...
    Its really well deserved

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (08-27-2010)

  3. #2342
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyjerkz View Post
    Anyone got a Poynt App Icon they would like to share?



    How do you get your battery % like that??

    & can I get this into a icon please =)

  4. #2343
    Green Apple funnyjerkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    woot woot !!
    thanks dark!

  5. #2344
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    in the mood for making some lockscreens , anybody want one?

    post the pic you want , glare or no glare and HD text or no HD text

    heres a few





    annnd for any liverpool fans out there

    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 08-27-2010 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-29-2010)

  7. #2345
    Im sorry im having trouble understanding how to make custom icons. I have a couple of apps that dont have the nice black border from the theme such as my **********, bitesms and a couple of more. I tried what was on the first page and replacing the [email protected] but it didnt work. i just dont know what to do. Can someone please point me in the right direction.

  8. #2346
    Quote Originally Posted by jRbizzle View Post
    Im sorry im having trouble understanding how to make custom icons. I have a couple of apps that dont have the nice black border from the theme such as my **********, bitesms and a couple of more. I tried what was on the first page and replacing the [email protected] but it didnt work. i just dont know what to do. Can someone please point me in the right direction.
    Drop these into Bundles
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-29-2010), jRbizzle (08-27-2010)

  10. #2347
    @ardotceeduble

    I would like the HD Logo versions on from images two and three placed in the same spot on the first Wallpaper (Obviously two wallpaper versions). Could you remove the logo at the top (from the first wallpaper) before creating? 640X960 please.

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0083.png   -sample-one.png   -sample-two.png  
    Last edited by Navec245; 08-27-2010 at 09:32 PM.

  11. #2348
    This is the problem i had I tried intalling the files you gave me to Bundles but they just dont seem to change. I have run out of ideas i bought the theme from cydia and thats how it was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0475.png  

  12. #2349
    Quote Originally Posted by jRbizzle View Post
    This is the problem i had I tried intalling the files you gave me to Bundles but they just dont seem to change. I have run out of ideas i bought the theme from cydia and thats how it was.
    Make sure the folders are not doubled up

    What do you have for the icon name in each of the bundles?

  13. #2350
    iPhone? More like MyPhone slap690's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Illinoize
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    Fair and 57 looks kinda cold and snowy????

  14. #2351
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    anybody want a lockscreen?

  15. #2352
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Anyone know if bars is planning a color mod for this theme? i hope he brings back the neon green icons
    ]

  16. #2353
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Anyone know if bars is planning a color mod for this theme? i hope he brings back the neon green icons
    correct me if im wrong bro , but wernt you making a color mod for Nine HD (I know wrong thread) but Orange or something? Orange would look pretty cool on this theme.

  17. #2354
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    yea i sorta started an orange color mod for nineHD, never really finished it. if enough people wanted it i guess i could start it up again
    ]

  18. #2355
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    definately an interest from me

  19. #2356
    This theme is nice...

    Fairly new to iPhones (temp coming from Blackberries) and still figuring this customization stuff out. I think I have the icons thing down with this theme (we'll see), but how do I get my SBSettings screen hi-res like some of the pictures I've seen?

    (apologies if it's been asked/answered before, but this thread is at 160 pages and full of requests/attachments/random statements and is too hard to search)

    Thanks

  20. #2357
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,034
    Thanks
    3,883
    Thanked 10,055 Times in 6,143 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Here you go..a bit of colour thrown in...

    Jazz,
    Could you make this lockscreeen for me to use in my sons 3G phone on 3.1.3 some how. He loved it, so thought I would ask.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-29-2010)

  22. #2358
    Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    Anyone know if bars is planning a color mod for this theme? i hope he brings back the neon green icons
    Bars wrote on twitter that colors are coming

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    This theme is nice...

    Fairly new to iPhones (temp coming from Blackberries) and still figuring this customization stuff out. I think I have the icons thing down with this theme (we'll see), but how do I get my SBSettings screen hi-res like some of the pictures I've seen?

    (apologies if it's been asked/answered before, but this thread is at 160 pages and full of requests/attachments/random statements and is too hard to search)

    Thanks
    You need to put Class HD SB settings theme in to /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes
    Last edited by rumcajs; 08-27-2010 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-29-2010), ChicagoV (08-27-2010)

  24. #2359
    whos ready?


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (08-29-2010), blkcadi (08-28-2010)

  26. #2360
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Jazz,
    Could you make this lockscreeen for me to use in my sons 3G phone on 3.1.3 some how. He loved it, so thought I would ask.
    here you go

    Just needed to be resized and named LockBackground.



    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    whos ready?

    JUST RELEASE IT !
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 08-27-2010 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (08-27-2010)

Page 118 of 494 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108116117118119120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •