Page 116 of 494 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106114115116117118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,320 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azndrago123 View Post

So this was my old iPod touch's background; can anyone make it into a lockscreen? Please and thanks you! =]

*edit* As in the Classified "boxed-in" style.
    hows this?

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi, i'm using the weather Widget from Heer, but when i turn it ob it Shows a Little White Point in the Left Top Corner, what can i do ? Later i can post the screenie from it, now i'm in work.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    ^ its all good, i run both themes, just happen to have nine on when i took the screen shots
    +1
    I run a combo theme with nineHD and ClassHD

hi, it is just my numbers doesn't fit tot he screen?

Quote Originally Posted by notovich View Post
    hi, it is just my numbers doesn't fit tot he screen?
    it due to the font your using.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-27-2010)

Guys the issue with the wallpapers not showing up in wallpapers under settings will be fixed by tomorrow or Sunday. The issue was that this is the first iphone4 theme hosted by modmyi, an we were not 100% sure of how to get the thumbnails set in wallpapers. Thanks to help from our buddy Zausser (backed by ibnayffa sp.) we think we have it ironed out. I will send wallpapers to anyone that emails me for them. thanks for your understanding I will try to post them on the first page of the thread, wehen we get back from the beach

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (08-27-2010), Jazzman UK (08-27-2010), sargd66 (08-27-2010), zausser (08-27-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Guys the issue with the wallpapers not showing up in wallpapers under settings will be fixed by tomorrow or Sunday. The issue was that this is the first iphone4 theme hosted by modmyi, an we were not 100% sure of how to get the thumbnails set in wallpapers. Thanks to help from our buddy Zausser (backed by ibnayffa sp.) we think we have it ironed out. I will send wallpapers to anyone that emails me for them. thanks for your understanding I will try to post them on the first page of the thread, wehen we get back from the beach
    Thank you Mr Bars!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (08-27-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Hi, i'm using the weather Widget from Heer, but when i turn it ob it Shows a Little White Point in the Left Top Corner, what can i do ? Later i can post the screenie from it, now i'm in work.
    Download the version I posted this morning, I got rid of those extra pixels
    Get your iOS4 Weather and Calendar Widget (iPhone3 & iPhone4) here

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    Download the version I posted this morning, I got rid of those extra pixels
    Get your iOS4 Weather and Calendar Widget (iPhone3 & iPhone4) here

Anyone know why the bottom of my screen turns black when opening a folder, instead of being transparent??

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Anyone know why the bottom of my screen turns black when opening a folder, instead of being transparent??

Because you are running some html widget?
    Or you have a Wallpaper.png in your theme.
    If it's just a wallpaper, delete it from your theme after you've put the image in your camera roll through iFile or iTunes.
    Than set the wallpaper through Settings/Photos.app.
    Last edited by wim66; 08-27-2010 at 09:04 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

wickedfx (08-27-2010)

aha, you nailed it. I am running a wallpaper.html to make the date appear on my homescreen above the wallpaper. Only thing is I could not get the code to work with only supplying a date and not a wallpaper (in order to use a wallpaper from settings)

Thanks for reminding me about that.

thanks my friend

still some wrinkles to work out and I still need images for all the weather descriptions, if anyone sees any good ones, for the ip4, then link me to them
    Awesome weather mod! But can you provide a link for it. I found one but it's at the top of the screen I prefer the bottom.

Thanks in advance

Default back in the beta...:-)
    Hi Rob,
    after a year of iphone3 and of using ielegance and PRO i`m now on a iphone4

Just purchased your awesome theme from Cydia and theres nothing left to say than "GREAT WORK" ...like usual :-)
    Because i did not find the time to work through the whole thread actually there are a couple of questions left for me:
    How to Skin Cydia apps?....is there a wallpaper included....are there any psd files included?...and so on

Just donated a small fee some minutes ago so could you please send me a download link to the theme and make me a Beta again?

Greetz from Germany
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you

still some wrinkles to work out and I still need images for all the weather descriptions, if anyone sees any good ones, for the ip4, then link me to them
    How did you get that weather tab there? Ok I see it.

or, you could just do what I did

Quote Originally Posted by bmays View Post
    Telephone Icon and New Screen

Hi, mind sharing the wallpaper but without the words "The Amaysing" and the horizontal silver bar immediately below it? TIA!

Floppy, sounds like an SOS...
    Holy wack, unbelievable wallpaper Jazz, you're freckin' right...

*Edit*

I have figured out how to use hd walls with hd weather. It is still a wip.
    You'll have to trust me that these screenshots are full hd on the ip4

Click below for more

ImageShack(TM) slideshow
    That's amazing! I was hoping for someone to get the weather mod running with 640x258 icons and 640x960 wallpapers. Hoping for a release. Cheers!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Default I just got jazzed!
    Amazing work by an Amazing Artist!

Thanks so much jazz!

Here's a better shot of the bolt in the slider and a different clock font.

Last edited by xXtRaSaUcE; 08-27-2010 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (08-27-2010)

Page 116 of 494 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106114115116117118 126 166 216 ... LastLast