+ Reply
Page 115 of 494 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105113114115116117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jazzman911 Hey guys this is what i got going at the moment.... Two different lockscreens , one with the clock and one without. Nice and clean, no
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iamlegend1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Hey guys this is what i got going at the moment....

Two different lockscreens , one with the clock and one without.

Nice and clean, no clutter.....I think it looks cool..

Here you go..let me guess you wanna use it for 4 rows of icons..right..

Jazz I love your lockscreens, can I borrow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nyc.pk View Post
    hey can you post the font your using pls? thanks!
    Here.
    iPhoneRuler | Aubrey Font

iPhone? More like MyPhone inando77's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Check the pixel height. It may be to tall and pushing dock icons up. Cross reference to the stock dock to see. Just a guess.
    I had to get a new iPhone and when I put this theme in, it doesn't theme cydia. could someone post the cydia bundle and icon for me to drop in? Thanks

What's Jailbreak? sik2mystomach's Avatar
    Thanks

when i open up cydia, my status bar goes back to normal. what do i do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-photo.png  

Thanks
    Thanked 16,731 Times in 4,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inando77 View Post
    I had to get a new iPhone and when I put this theme in, it doesn't theme cydia. could someone post the cydia bundle and icon for me to drop in? Thanks
    here you go...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sik2mystomach View Post
    when i open up cydia, my status bar goes back to normal. what do i do?
    nothing...its not changeable yet...

iPhone? More like MyPhone inando77's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go...
    Thanks, I needed to change the icon in applications also for it to change. Would you happen to know if I can upgrade to 4.0.1 through Cydia. My new iPhone was on 4.0, lucky.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just got the app and i was wondering how to change the background and lock background? i do not see a option in winterboard for that. also does this theme the keyboard? i absolutely love the theme, great job keep up the good work.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone hook me up with these two icons.

mmi

Can someone put mmi under the wrench in the blue that's used in the theme.

Red laser

And I guess since this a regular app store app that it just needs to be resized. Arugato and peace out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penguinpower81 View Post
    i just got the app and i was wondering how to change the background and lock background? i do not see a option in winterboard for that. also does this theme the keyboard? i absolutely love the theme, great job keep up the good work.

You can't theme keyboard if you purchased the theme you can download add on on Cydia with lockscreens
    For the background just enable wallpaper in the theme or use one from photo app

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is there a font/psd/anything that I can use to make my own custom carrier logo? I want the same style that the "class" carrier has.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone post the safari download manager icons for me please? Thanks

Thanks

Here is a new notes icon, and for anyone else that uses mitime (it works great on t-mobile) here is an icon for that too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-notes-2-.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-mitime.png  

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,938 Times in 1,095 Posts

Floppy, sounds like an SOS...
    Holy wack, unbelievable wallpaper Jazz, you're freckin' right...

To the chopmobile, let's go...

{floppy, floppy}, tweakers and gentlemen, it's showtime, hurry hurry, step right up,

introducing the star of our show, his name is, {floppy}, you wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world right now, so without further ado, I bring to you, {floppy}...

You 'bout to witness hip-moddin in it's most purest, more rawest form, flow almost flawless, most HD-ist, most honest banned member, chip off the old block, but ol' Wim is, {here}, looks like Shaggy brought his own Scoobie, oh God, Jazzman's got his own rookie, wims own private icon, his own thread, set to blow bars and Z's themes off the hinges, oranges, peach, pears, plums, syringes, {vnn vnn}, yeah here I come, i'm inches, away from you, dear fear none, my-mod is in a state of 911, so...
    [Chorus]
    Let's get down to business, I don't got no time to play around, what is this, must be a circus in town, let's shut the sh*t down on these clowns, can I get a witness, {hell yeah}, let's get down to business, I don't got no time to play around, what is this, must be a circus in town,let's shut the sh*t down on these clowns, can I get a witness, {hell yeah}...

Quick gotta move fast, gotta perform miracles, gee willikers Z, holy bat syllables, look at all the bulsh*t that goes on at MMI when i'm gone, time to get rid of these bad moderators,
    so skip to your lou while I do what I do best, you ain't even impressed no more, you're used to it, phones too wet, nobody close to it, nobody says it, but still everybody knows the sh*t, the most hated on out of all those who say they get hated on in eighty posts and exaggerate it all so much, they make it all up, there's no such thing, like a moderator with good looks, who cooks and cleans, it just means so much more to so much more people when you're moddin and you know what for, the show must go on, so i'd like to welcome y'all to Floppy and Wim's carnival,
    c'mon now...
    [Chorus]
    It's looks like new times, the dynamic duo, two dutch friends, why panic, you already know who's fully capable, the two caped heroes, dial straight down the center eight-zero-zero, you can even call collect, the most feared duet, since K and Z made theme 7 a career duet, and

never even see me blink or get to bustin' a sweat, people steppin' over people just to rush the site, just to get to see Vansmak who breathes so freely, ease over these beat's and be so funny, Jesus how can sh*t be so easy, how can one Mod be so Cadi, turn it up barsoverbeats, Mods don't see me, believe me MMI and Mciti are gonna grieve, when I leave, dog fo' chizzle,
    can't leave crap alone, the game needs me, 'till we grow beards, get weird, and disappear into the mountains, nothin' but clowns down here, but we ain't playin around round here, yo' King Shady,
    "what up", can I get a hell, "hell yeah", now...
    [Chorus]
    So there you have it folks, {floppy}, has come to save the day, back with his friend Wimzy, and to remind you that paypal is how to pay, because, {floppy}, and Wimzy are here to stay and never go away until our dying day until we're old and grey, {floppy}, so until next time friends, same class thread, same nine channel, good night everyone, thank you for coming, your host for the evening, {floppy}, oh, ha...

Floppy's back, back again

I give to you a full HD weather Mod

I have figured out how to use hd walls with hd weather. It is still a wip.
    You'll have to trust me that these screenshots are full hd on the ip4

Click below for more

ImageShack(TM) slideshow
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 08-27-2010 at 12:44 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

King Shady (08-27-2010), rumcajs (08-27-2010), tellytel (08-27-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

nice but Nine HD?

Banned
    Thanks

^ its all good, i run both themes, just happen to have nine on when i took the screen shots

Thanks
    Thanked 10,505 Times in 3,754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    ^ its all good, i run both themes, just happen to have nine on when i took the screen shots
    Oh I see. Can you show the screenies with Class HD on? And will u be sharing the theme?

Thanks

Here is another icon for the photo album.

Also I placed the bars wallpaper in my folder, but now everything below the folder is black instead of being see through. Anyone have this problem?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-icon-photos-2x.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-photo.png  

Banned
    Thanks

still some wrinkles to work out and I still need images for all the weather descriptions, if anyone sees any good ones, for the ip4, then link me to them