Page 108 of 494 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 9870

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Just an FYI, the theme is line in CYDIA

Mods, can someone change the title from "beta released" to "CYDIA Released"

Thanks!
    The theme in Cydia keeps coming up with size mismatch. Plus I have already donated to the Beta. IS the theme the same as what was emailed out to us last week?

Just an FYI, the theme is line in CYDIA

Mods, can someone change the title from "beta released" to "CYDIA Released"

Thanks!
    So any changes from the 2nd update you sent out?

Also can you please let me know how to change the t-mobile carrier logo.

And I noticed that some of the font is blue and all the rest is black. Can you please let me know either here or in a pm how to change the font colors. (not the icon font, but system font and more) I wrote it on the picture for you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Well I WAS going to purchase in Cydia.. but I get a "Internal Server Error" from saurik so I can't yet. Grr!
    Same here...

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    try throwing this in your springboard app. Its basically a transparent icon for icondarkeningoverlay.
    you know how long it took me to realize there was an actual icon/picture there...I'm like he didn't post anything...but yeah I don't know where it goes...I use to have a blackberry...I'm sorry! lol

Man you guys should have seen the look on my face when I noticed the HD class that replaces the battery changes color depending on what % you are at...priceless!
    Last edited by funnyjerkz; 08-25-2010 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Yes sure can....

Hi Jazz,
    is there any way you could do the green one without the 4 docks, too? And maybe a blue one? Would really appreciate it!
    Great job by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by funnyjerkz View Post
    Same here...

you know how long it took me to realize there was an actual icon/picture there...I'm like he didn't post anything...but yeah I don't know where it goes...I use to have a blackberry...I'm sorry! lol

Man you guys should have seen the look on my face when I noticed the HD class that replaces the battery changes color depending on what % you are at...priceless!
    theme/bundles/com.apple.springboard

The only small differences are the 3G and edge statusbar icons, an a "stock" theme add on that has the default iPhone icons framed. I will be sending this update out as soon as I get back to my desktop at home to make an updated beta list... Hey by then I may have cooked some new ish, to include in the next package

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (08-25-2010), Darkness777 (08-25-2010), monchy36 (08-25-2010), rumcajs (08-25-2010), tellytel (08-25-2010), vinctong (08-25-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by paulgrowns1 View Post
    The theme in Cydia keeps coming up with size mismatch.
    Confirmed :-/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to eyePH0NE For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (08-25-2010)

The only small differences are the 3G and edge statusbar icons, an a "stock" theme add on that has the default iPhone icons framed. I will be sending this update out as soon as I get back to my desktop at home to make an updated beta list... Hey by then I may have cooked some new ish, to include in the next package I have emailed Kyle about the various errors people are getting on download... It seems that I have been the only one to download successfully. I will post back as soon as I hear back from Kyle...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bobright (08-25-2010), Darka5sa5sin (08-25-2010), Darkness777 (08-25-2010)

The only small differences are the 3G and edge statusbar icons, an a "stock" theme add on that has the default iPhone icons framed. I will be sending this update out as soon as I get back to my desktop at home to make an updated beta list... Hey by then I may have cooked some new ish, to include in the next package
    Bro....you are nuts!!!!....relax a bit!!!!

I go to sleep. Good evening or good day for all friends and seeing recently

Question

If I want to chang the 'mail' icon where do i go and whats the file name?

go in to theme bundles folder find one for mail app look inside and rename your icon the same way mail icon is named in there....and replace it
    Please search this thread,this has been explain 500 times already

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Here is 2 without the gloss. Looks a little better I think.
    Could you do me a favor please. Can you remove the top box in the lockscreen. (the one where the time would go)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to michelangelomusic For This Useful Post:

wickedfx (08-25-2010)

The only small differences are the 3G and edge statusbar icons, an a "stock" theme add on that has the default iPhone icons framed. I will be sending this update out as soon as I get back to my desktop at home to make an updated beta list... Hey by then I may have cooked some new ish, to include in the next package I have emailed Kyle about the various errors people are getting on download... It seems that I have been the only one to download successfully. I will post back as soon as I hear back from Kyle...
    I do not understand whats new or what youre talking about but look forward to the update. Any chance we can get the dialer redone? When youre in the middle of a call and need to use the keypad...it is clear thus barely even visible.

Quote Originally Posted by michelangelomusic View Post
    Could you do me a favor please. Can you remove the top box in the lockscreen. (the one where the time would go)
    Here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bently2.png   -bently3.png  

21. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

michelangelomusic (08-25-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Here you go
    thank you man

Thanks

How can I get the day of the week back to black...
    (e. wednesday is in white and one can barely tell its even there...)

Where is it at on the screen? I do not see any date there.

Thanks

sorry wickedfx I'm talking about my Calendar App.

Page 108 of 494 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 158 208 ... LastLast