Page 106 of 494 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96104105106107108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 9875

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD [Cydia RELEASED]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
sorry for the extremely noob question, but I am having a hell of a time changing the wallpaper. The lockscreen changes, however the springboard doesn't. been looking through the threads,
    My iPhone is a Part of Me stevesin's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry for the extremely noob question, but I am having a hell of a time changing the wallpaper. The lockscreen changes, however the springboard doesn't.

been looking through the threads, and i for the life of me cannot find a way to do it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for all the great stuff being shared here. I've made a few custom icons too. Maybe someone can use a couple of 'em. I've also made a few nice lockscreens for use with AndroidLock. Lemme know if anyone is interested in those.

A question also, the options during a call aren't very visible cause they are black with clear backgrounds. That's the theme's default, correct? For me, they overlap the lockscreen wallpaper and are kinda hard to make out. Is it supposed to be this way?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-dc.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-gmail.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-icon.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-icon-2x.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-icon1.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-marktplaats.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-onion.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-takeawaysmalllogo.png  

CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-tweakers.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-thuisbezorgd1.png  

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CID-77 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (08-25-2010), vinctong (08-25-2010), wickedfx (08-25-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcelestino95 View Post
    Can you make this an icon for speed test.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-speed-test.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

mcelestino95 (08-25-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stevesin View Post
    sorry for the extremely noob question, but I am having a hell of a time changing the wallpaper. The lockscreen changes, however the springboard doesn't.

been looking through the threads, and i for the life of me cannot find a way to do it.
    If you want to use wallpaper from your photo app you need to disable wallpaper in the theme

My iPhone is a Part of Me stevesin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    If you want to use wallpaper from your photo app you need to disable wallpaper in the theme
    i disabled the extra wallpaper that came with it, however cannot find a way to disable the wallpaper in the theme. again i am extremely new at this, so i do apologize in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmays View Post
    Hey Jazz, can you make the wallpaper like that with white background and the black carbon forefront? So where the orange is, I would like to be the black carbon.

Thanks
    Like this? or you want a complete white background?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-wallpaper123.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stevesin View Post
    i disabled the extra wallpaper that came with it, however cannot find a way to disable the wallpaper in the theme. again i am extremely new at this, so i do apologize in advance
    If you have any type of Wallpaper.html file in the theme, then you will only be able to use a designated wallpaper listed in the html file. If you do not have a Wallpaper.html file, then select a wallpaper from a photo in settings.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (08-25-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Have you seen that Saints lock screen if so is it posssible to make that an icon.

Thanks
    Thanked 47,011 Times in 9,819 Posts

Wi-Fi SBsettings Toggle / AutoLock SBsettings Toggle by me
    Last edited by Darkness777; 08-25-2010 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks

Have you seen that Saints lock screen if so is it posssible to make that an icon.

Have not seen it. You have a link?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CID-77 View Post
    Thanks for all the great stuff being shared here. I've made a few custom icons too. Maybe someone can use a couple of 'em. I've also made a few nice lockscreens for use with AndroidLock. Lemme know if anyone is interested in those.

A question also, the options during a call aren't very visible cause they are black with clear backgrounds. That's the theme's default, correct? For me, they overlap the lockscreen wallpaper and are kinda hard to make out. Is it supposed to be this way?
    thx but I used the gmail icon and it's too big and shows white background, FYI

Green Apple
    Thanks

Its on page 116

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi guys, really need some help with changing wallpapers!

I replace the stock wallpaper with this one:

And then I respring and that image is in the background but its zoomed in alot and looks like this...

What can I do to make them work properly???

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have a quick question. I was on vacation for a week and I havent played with this theme yet. I had it installed and its working fine. Sorry for boring you all.lol

My question is.

The lockscreen wall paper. I am looking at it on photoshop and there is an item where it says "place lockscreen image here". I havent played with my photoshop for a long time as well.

(a.) How do I replace the image to use my own?
    (b.) How do I install it so that I can make it as my lockscreen wallpaper?

The icons? after creating them do I just rename what i created and place it to the appropriate bundle?

thanks for the help

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default icons please
    Quote Originally Posted by CID-77 View Post

Can you please make these icons for me all wallpaper. I know its alot to ask but would greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-1189979.jpg   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-lombardi.jpg   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-saints_superbowl.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-saints-superbowl-champions-sigpic.jpg   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-saintsations.jpg   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-unknown1.jpg  

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,341 Times in 733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ufcsean View Post

And then I respring and that image is in the background but its zoomed in alot and looks like this...

it seems your running from a 3g or 3gs when that wallpaper is strictly made for an iphone 4. you need a wallpaper for your idevice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ufcsean View Post

In order to make that image work right, you need to place it in your photo album either using itunes to sync, or ssh it into the photo library. Then go into settings and select the wallpaper.

If you are using a html file to place your wallpaper, then the HD wallpapers will not work and you need to compress the image to the old 320 X 480 size and use it that way instead.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

ufcsean (08-25-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

icons & wallpaper sorry

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by code707 View Post
    I have a quick question. I was on vacation for a week and I havent played with this theme yet. I had it installed and its working fine. Sorry for boring you all.lol

My question is.

The lockscreen wall paper. I am looking at it on photoshop and there is an item where it says "place lockscreen image here". I havent played with my photoshop for a long time as well.

(a.) How do I replace the image to use my own?
    (b.) How do I install it so that I can make it as my lockscreen wallpaper?

The icons? after creating them do I just rename what i created and place it to the appropriate bundle?

thanks for the help
    To make the lockscreen, open the lockscreen .psd file and click on the very bottom layer. Then drag whatever picture you want over to the .psd file then resize it (cntrl + T) to cover up the old picture. then merge visable layers and save as a .png file. After that the wallpaper needs to go into your photo library on your phone either using itunes to sync, or ssh it.

After that go to settings and select the wallpaper from the photo album.

icons & wallpaper sorry
    Lockscreen wallpaper? if you want to use any of these as your homescreen wallpaper, just select it in settings and make it fit. or do you want the 320 X 480 size?
    Last edited by wickedfx; 08-25-2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

icons & wallpaper sorry
    Here are icons and lockscreens. make sure to right click and save link as, not save image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-1.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-1.1.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-2.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-2.2.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-3.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-3.3.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-4.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-4.4.png  

CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-5.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-5.5.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-6.png   CLASSified HD [Cydia  RELEASED]-6.6.png  

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (08-25-2010), mcelestino95 (08-25-2010)