Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SIGNATURE for ALL devices and every OS (!)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,260 Times in 3,567 Posts

Default SIGNATURE for ALL devices and every OS (!)
    Version 2.0 (with iPhone4 support) is released at RockApp and Cydia NOW.

*Cydia version 2.2 has only some more icons you can found at the thread:
    Signature
    *The free beta supports iPhone4 but has not all features of the paid version-> Signature

FEATURES:
    -the worlds first and only theme that works on both iOS3 and iOS4 (!)
    -the worlds first and only theme that works on EVERY iPhone and iPod (even iPhone4) (!)
    -the worlds first theme with a live weather on iOS4
    -switch the background to every photo from your Camera roll (Feature of Version 2.0)
    -shows true HD backgrounds on iPhone4 and completly reworked HD graphics for iPhone4 included
    -the widgets supports 6 languages (english, german, french, italian, spanish, dutch) and a 24h clock
    -inclusive a wonderfull anlog clock mod, switchable at winterboard
    -amazing text icons and transparent graphics
    -popup windows, Lockscreen, Lockinfo, Battery and respring wallpaper themed
    -all iOS4 features like playerbuttons, folderbackgrounds and taskswitcherbar themed

CREDITS *for making this Widget real go to Alien1974, Holdemdogg, Kamce and me. You have permission to use this widget for your own themes, but ONLY if you give us Credits.
    *for camera roll mod goes to Rocky5
    *for the analog clock goes to holdemdogg

DETAILS:

Folders (iOS4 only)

Dock

Respring wallpaper

Taskswitcher (iOS4 only)

Analog clock widget (Made by HoldemDogg)

Battery

Installation Guide:

1. Download this theme and the seperat widget, unzip and copy both folders to Library/Themes/ on your device and enable both in WinterBoard.
    2. Download iBlank from Cydia and create 8 blank icons for every page you have. Place the blank icons like shown at the attachment.
    3. If you want to use any modded version enable both the main-theme and the mod !
    4. If you use SBSettings (Full Version only):
    a) Open this path on your device: Library/Themes/Signature.theme/Respring Wallpaper/ and copy "Respring.png"
    to this path on your device: User/Library/SBSettings"
    b) Open this path on your device: Library/Themes/Signature.theme/Signature SBSettings. Copy the complete
    folder "Signature SB Settings" to this path on your device: user/Library/SBSettings/Themes/.....".
    Now open the settings of SBSettings and choose "Signature SBSettings" as your new theme.

Setup for Weather:
    For doing this you must rework this files with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC:
    Open this path on your device Libary/themes/SignatureWidget.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html Write in your location code at the green field and change this widget to Celsius by changing "false" to "true" if you need.

Widget-language and 24h clock:
    Open this path on your device: Libary/themes/SignatureWidget.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js. You can change this widget to 24h clock by changing Display24hourClock to "true" and AM/PM to "false". You can change the language by writing to every language "false" and for the language you want write in "true"

How to find your weather location
    You can find it here: Weather Location Codes/IDs

Known Problems and FAQ:
    - If you use only the widget (without this theme) you must copy a "Wallpaper.png" into the widget folder or the widget will NOT work.
    - If you use no US or german device and the stock apple icons don't work you must rename them inside the icons folder of the theme to your language
    - To have folder labels you must place the folders to the dock (like shown)
    - A white flash appears after a resping: Dont worry, its caused by the widget or winterboard or who knows
    - A numeric lockscreen-battery can never work exactly on iOS. There can be a divergence of about max. 6 % as i can use onyl 17 steps to display a range of 100%. Unfortunatly i calculated the steps wrong so it diplays a little bit too much. Correction is done and comes with Version 2.0

16 awesome new styles for this theme (by Maarten16):
    --> 2shared - download Signature Mods by Maarten16.zip

Styleguide for Icons:
    - Use ONLY this template, you dont need any skills or setup with this template
    - The font is "Trebuchte MS Regular"
    - ALL letters are capitalized, except a "i" at the beginning (like iPOD) !
    - The first letter is seperated and larger, the other letters are smaller and underlined, simply rewrite the first letter and then the other letters. If you need more letters use the other textfield above (this must be right-aligned) and then center everything together. Make sure the horizontal position is like all other icons (!)
    - Before saving you icon disable the black test-background at the template!

CREDITS for more icons and style mods: Maarten16 and W00dS (thanky you guys !)

SOME SIMPLE RULES:
    - You are wellcome show your mods but only upload icons. If youre not sure please ask me before.
    - If you use the magic widget for releasing a own theme you must give us credits. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -qqqq.png  
    Last edited by Blue; 08-28-2010 at 06:05 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (08-12-2010), blast123 (08-12-2010), Cody Overcash (08-19-2010), Dark_Ninja (11-26-2010), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (08-12-2010), Kittychan83 (08-12-2010), lostinthemes (12-17-2010), Maarten16 (08-12-2010), ricgo (08-13-2010), richiow (08-12-2010), togomaku (08-12-2010), xpprem (08-22-2010), zausser (08-19-2010)

Thanks

Dammit! Thought this was a release!

Looks amazing
    I'd rather be on two wheels.

Thanks

Look at the iPhone 3 Section for details. Its released and im just porting it to iPhone 4

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (08-12-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 1,579 Posts

Damm your fast!!!

By every device your including the iPad correct? If not then it really isn't every device, but nearly every device. I'm just kinda disappointed in the lack of theming on the iPad =(

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

This is great, I can't wait to try it on my iPhone 4!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveMaine View Post
    By every device your including the iPad correct? If not then it really isn't every device, but nearly every device. I'm just kinda disappointed in the lack of theming on the iPad =(
    Read the whole sentence
    I have a ipad too, but winterboard is not running correctly.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

much much much much better.
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Damm your fast!!!
    Was not as hard as i thought, the magic widget works perfect and i just had to research a little bit and then rework 20 or 30 graphics to HD.

The backgound is not HD as it seems not to be possible at the moment. But you wont notice for sure If its possible i can rework them too.

The icons are also not HD, but are scaled well and you wont notice too. So we dont have to make all icons new. SO i can make a all-in-one theme for EVERY DEVICE AND OS that even works when you switch from iphone3 to 4

I will update the beta the next days so everyone can try it out.

You wont be dissapointed. Im nearly ready and also changed the label font of the folders to fit the theme now.
    Last edited by Blue; 08-12-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks

That's so true,Blue.
    I tested this theme (not the HD) on iPhone4,and it looks great,no blurry images at all.And with the widget looks eaven better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Read the whole sentence
    I have a ipad too, but winterboard is not running correctly.
    What whole sentence? Your first post makes no mention of the iPad. However, I am aware of the problems with winterboard on the iPad, just thought that you could've made it work.

Thanks

What whole sentence? Your first post makes no mention of the iPad. However, I am aware of the problems with winterboard on the iPad, just thought that you could've made it work.
    He mention the devices that this theme will run

[U]
    - that runnes on ALL DEVICES (classic, 3, 3Gs and iPhone 4, iPod touch)
    - that runnes on EVERY OS (3.x, 4.x)
    No iPad...

Thanks

Okay im sorry THIS THEME DOES NOT WORK ON A IPAD AND A MAC AND A PC AND ALSO NOT ON YOUR COFFEE MACHINE Mr. MAINE !

This is the first theme that runnes on every iphone and ipod touch with every OS including a widget that fully runnes on every device and os and supports six different languages.

You wont find anything similar and we put a lot of work in it. So if youre not interested please leave my thread, drink a beer and relax...
    Last edited by Blue; 08-12-2010 at 06:05 PM.

Okay im sorry THIS THEME DOES NOT WORK ON A IPAD AND A MAC AND A PC AND ALSO NOT ON YOUR COFFEE MACHINE Mr. MAINE !

This is the first theme that runnes on every iphone and ipod touch with every OS including a widget that fully runnes on every device and os and supports six different languages.

You wont find anything similar and we put a lot of work in it. So if youre not interested please leave my thread, drink a beer and relax...
    What is with the hostility? I never said anything bad about your work, heck I even complimented you! You said "every device" and I was just checking to make sure you didn't leave it or something (thats why I asked about the whole sentence).

Thanks

"iPhone 4 New Skin and Theme launches"
    Can't find anything about the iPad at that title.

"iPhone 4 New Skin and Theme launches"
    Can't find anything about the iPad at that title.
    My God are you still continuing on? Please grow up. I asked a simple question and you are turning it into a big production.

Also, I can't find anything about the iPod Touch in that title either so...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iLoveMaine For This Useful Post:

blazinhaze420 (08-12-2010)

i love it!!!! good job bro on the theme

Great work, looks good

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Dammit! Thought this was a release!
    Likewise xDDD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast