Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
08-12-2010, 12:47 PM #1
SIGNATURE for ALL devices and every OS (!)
Version 2.0 (with iPhone4 support) is released at RockApp and Cydia NOW.
*Cydia version 2.2 has only some more icons you can found at the thread:
*The free beta supports iPhone4 but has not all features of the paid version-> Signature
-the worlds first and only theme that works on both iOS3 and iOS4 (!)
-the worlds first and only theme that works on EVERY iPhone and iPod (even iPhone4) (!)
-the worlds first theme with a live weather on iOS4
-switch the background to every photo from your Camera roll (Feature of Version 2.0)
-shows true HD backgrounds on iPhone4 and completly reworked HD graphics for iPhone4 included
-the widgets supports 6 languages (english, german, french, italian, spanish, dutch) and a 24h clock
-inclusive a wonderfull anlog clock mod, switchable at winterboard
-amazing text icons and transparent graphics
-popup windows, Lockscreen, Lockinfo, Battery and respring wallpaper themed
-all iOS4 features like playerbuttons, folderbackgrounds and taskswitcherbar themed
CREDITS *for making this Widget real go to Alien1974, Holdemdogg, Kamce and me. You have permission to use this widget for your own themes, but ONLY if you give us Credits.
*for camera roll mod goes to Rocky5
*for the analog clock goes to holdemdogg
Folders (iOS4 only)
Taskswitcher (iOS4 only)
Analog clock widget (Made by HoldemDogg)
1. Download this theme and the seperat widget, unzip and copy both folders to Library/Themes/ on your device and enable both in WinterBoard.
2. Download iBlank from Cydia and create 8 blank icons for every page you have. Place the blank icons like shown at the attachment.
3. If you want to use any modded version enable both the main-theme and the mod !
4. If you use SBSettings (Full Version only):
a) Open this path on your device: Library/Themes/Signature.theme/Respring Wallpaper/ and copy "Respring.png"
to this path on your device: User/Library/SBSettings"
b) Open this path on your device: Library/Themes/Signature.theme/Signature SBSettings. Copy the complete
folder "Signature SB Settings" to this path on your device: user/Library/SBSettings/Themes/.....".
Now open the settings of SBSettings and choose "Signature SBSettings" as your new theme.
Setup for Weather:
For doing this you must rework this files with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC:
Open this path on your device Libary/themes/SignatureWidget.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html Write in your location code at the green field and change this widget to Celsius by changing "false" to "true" if you need.
Widget-language and 24h clock:
Open this path on your device: Libary/themes/SignatureWidget.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js. You can change this widget to 24h clock by changing Display24hourClock to "true" and AM/PM to "false". You can change the language by writing to every language "false" and for the language you want write in "true"
How to find your weather location
You can find it here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
Known Problems and FAQ:
- If you use only the widget (without this theme) you must copy a "Wallpaper.png" into the widget folder or the widget will NOT work.
- If you use no US or german device and the stock apple icons don't work you must rename them inside the icons folder of the theme to your language
- To have folder labels you must place the folders to the dock (like shown)
- A white flash appears after a resping: Don´t worry, it´s caused by the widget or winterboard or who knows
- A numeric lockscreen-battery can never work exactly on iOS. There can be a divergence of about max. 6 % as i can use onyl 17 steps to display a range of 100%. Unfortunatly i calculated the steps wrong so it diplays a little bit too much. Correction is done and comes with Version 2.0
16 awesome new styles for this theme (by Maarten16):
--> 2shared - download Signature Mods by Maarten16.zip
Styleguide for Icons:
- Use ONLY this template, you don´t need any skills or setup with this template
- The font is "Trebuchte MS Regular"
- ALL letters are capitalized, except a "i" at the beginning (like iPOD) !
- The first letter is seperated and larger, the other letters are smaller and underlined, simply rewrite the first letter and then the other letters. If you need more letters use the other textfield above (this must be right-aligned) and then center everything together. Make sure the horizontal position is like all other icons (!)
- Before saving you icon disable the black test-background at the template!
CREDITS for more icons and style mods: Maarten16 and W00dS (thanky you guys !)
SOME SIMPLE RULES:
- You are wellcome show your mods but only upload icons. If you´re not sure please ask me before.
- If you use the magic widget for releasing a own theme you must give us credits. Thanks
Last edited by Blue; 08-28-2010 at 05:05 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
ALIEN1974 (08-12-2010), blast123 (08-12-2010), Cody Overcash (08-19-2010), Dark_Ninja (11-26-2010), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (08-12-2010), Kittychan83 (08-12-2010), lostinthemes (12-17-2010), Maarten16 (08-12-2010), ricgo (08-13-2010), richiow (08-12-2010), togomaku (08-12-2010), xpprem (08-22-2010), zausser (08-19-2010)
08-12-2010, 12:56 PM #2
Dammit! Thought this was a release!
08-12-2010, 01:10 PM #3
Looks amazingI'd rather be on two wheels.
08-12-2010, 01:15 PM #4
Look at the iPhone 3 Section for details. Its released and im just porting it to iPhone 4
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
08-12-2010, 02:03 PM #5
Damm your fast!!!
08-12-2010, 02:16 PM #6
By every device your including the iPad correct? If not then it really isn't every device, but nearly every device. I'm just kinda disappointed in the lack of theming on the iPad =(
08-12-2010, 02:38 PM #7
This is great, I can't wait to try it on my iPhone 4!
08-12-2010, 02:53 PM #8
08-12-2010, 02:54 PM #9
08-12-2010, 03:01 PM #10
The backgound is not HD as it seems not to be possible at the moment. But you won´t notice for sure If its possible i can rework them too.
The icons are also not HD, but are scaled well and you won´t notice too. So we don´t have to make all icons new. SO i can make a all-in-one theme for EVERY DEVICE AND OS that even works when you switch from iphone3 to 4
I will update the beta the next days so everyone can try it out.
You won´t be dissapointed. I´m nearly ready and also changed the label font of the folders to fit the theme now.
Last edited by Blue; 08-12-2010 at 03:05 PM.
08-12-2010, 03:13 PM #11
That's so true,Blue.
I tested this theme (not the HD) on iPhone4,and it looks great,no blurry images at all.And with the widget looks eaven better.
08-12-2010, 03:53 PM #12
08-12-2010, 04:23 PM #13
08-12-2010, 05:03 PM #14
This is the first theme that runnes on every iphone and ipod touch with every OS including a widget that fully runnes on every device and os and supports six different languages.
You won´t find anything similar and we put a lot of work in it. So if you´re not interested please leave my thread, drink a beer and relax...
Last edited by Blue; 08-12-2010 at 05:05 PM.
08-12-2010, 05:23 PM #15
08-12-2010, 05:42 PM #16
"iPhone 4 New Skin and Theme launches"
Can't find anything about the iPad at that title.
08-12-2010, 06:15 PM #17
The Following User Says Thank You to iLoveMaine For This Useful Post:
08-12-2010, 06:34 PM #18
i love it!!!! good job bro on the theme
08-12-2010, 07:16 PM #19
Great work, looks good
08-12-2010, 07:40 PM #20