+ Reply
Page 99 of 492 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I don't have anything that would affect your animation above it. I don't know either I have tried user wallpaper and user lockscreen but neither work properly. See I want
    iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I don't have anything that would affect your animation above it. I don't know either I have tried user wallpaper and user lockscreen but neither work properly. See I want everything else to stay the same, like the clock and the weather and all. I just would love to see the clouds floating across my 2yr old!! She would so love that!!

By the way I woke up 2 hrs early this morning just to see te weather on my iPod! Lol and I played with my iPod for a half hr just so I could keep seeing it!! Lol I really love this theme!! I plan on sending you a few more bucks this weekend if I have enough after Christmas shopping!!

You really are the best for this theme!! After I got everything working right I totally decided that I will not upgrade my iOS unless I really really need to!! Cause I so do not want to lose my theme!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (11-18-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    I believe the unlock text is in com.apple.springboard in a folder called en.lproj. In that folder, there is a file called SpringBoard.strings that you'll need to add your value in.

For example, "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" = "eyecrispy";

So, add com.apple.springboard folder as one of your bundles with a subfolder called en.lproj. Put the SpringBoard.strings file in the subfolder with the new value as described above. Respring.
    Worked perfectly! "Thank you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    I don't have anything that would affect your animation above it. I don't know either I have tried user wallpaper and user lockscreen but neither work properly. See I want everything else to stay the same, like the clock and the weather and all. I just would love to see the clouds floating across my 2yr old!! She would so love that!!

By the way I woke up 2 hrs early this morning just to see te weather on my iPod! Lol and I played with my iPod for a half hr just so I could keep seeing it!! Lol I really love this theme!! I plan on sending you a few more bucks this weekend if I have enough after Christmas shopping!!

You really are the best for this theme!! After I got everything working right I totally decided that I will not upgrade my iOS unless I really really need to!! Cause I so do not want to lose my theme!!
    Thank you June. Yeah I feel the same way I am stillll on 4.0 I won't even touch 4.1 and now 4.2 is due out! I love customizing my phone too much to risk anything right now and I don't see enough incentive to risk it. I actually skin my apps that I buy from iTunes too I think I really am a skinnaholic (I love to design and customize everything)

Anyways let me think on this right now I need to put my brains to work on this and figure out what your issue could be. Give me a few mins to test a few things out okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-18-2010 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Well I am on 4.1 and I don't have any problems!! But I upgraded as soon as I started paying my brother in law for it because I wanted iBooks that was at the end of sept I only jail got the courage to jailbreak it like 2 weeks ago. I slowly but surely doing more and more stuff toy iPod!! I am just taking my time so I don't mess something up!!!

And going to do what eye said about the unlock text just as soon as the stupid borders site let's me down load my books!! Because I can't have an internet page AND ifunbox open at the same time or I will never get anything done!!

And that's fine I am looking on the net to see if anywhere else can help!! So far no luck
    Last edited by Junebug916; 11-18-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Got it June!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

?? Got what?? Got Milk?? Lol JK

Thanks

Okay there is a prob w/ Winterboard where it does not support wallpapers in HD yet so you need to make a wallpaper of your daughter in the dimensions of 320 X 480 and then save it as Wallpaper.png
    Then you put your daughters picture (Wallpaper.png) in the main theme folder which would be the Buuf 4 HD.theme folder.

The setup therefore would then be this:

1 Buuf WFC Ani LockInfo.theme
    2 Buuf Flip Clock LockInfo.theme
    3 Buuf 4 HD.theme

This set up will give you your daughters picture as your wallpaper, the Flip Clock and the Animations. =)

Test it and let me know...

Don't bother trying to set your daughters pic via the iPhone's settings because it will not allow the animations to display (nor the clock) you need to do it exactly as I typed it above that seems to be the only way it will work (apparently until Saurik updates Winterboard to support the new retina display)
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-18-2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok I am almost done messing with borders as soon as I am done I will do that!!

Ok how do I edit the photo size? I don't have Photoshop or anything
    Last edited by Junebug916; 11-18-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Adding

Thanks

Hmm you need some kind of graphic app I don't have Photoshop either I use some cheapy program. Anything will do or send me her image I will do it for you.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I am on my iPod touch talking to you so I don't know how to upload a pic to modmyi??

What program are you using?? Can I download it online??

I have this thing on my computer called snapfish I am gonna see if that works

Ok no go on the snapfish so I went to this place called lunapic it's a free online photo editing place and I have uploaded my pics now I am gonna edit them hang on

Ok when you say 320 x 480 is that 320 wide and 480 high? Or the other way around?
    Last edited by Junebug916; 11-18-2010 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

@Doreen
    When we open a springboard folder should that plain gray background be changed with your theme? I see a file named "[email protected]" shouldn't this change that gray background?

Thanks

Sorry you guys I was away from the computer but I forgot to log out...

Okay, I use MS Digital Image Suite for everything I do. And yes those are the correct dimensions as you described (320w X 480h)

rock that image you might have from Bababooey's theme everyone keeps getting our themes confused and asking me about certain images that are not even included in my theme. I just checked my files and I don't have that one in our theme so it must be Bababooeys image?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok I got it to half way work without editing the photo, I can do it from my iPod. I had to go to cydia and get user wallpaper 4.0 and user lockscreen 4.0 now the reason I say half way is because I can either have your lock wall and my own wall paper or I can have the same picture on both screens. Whatever of my pictures I set to my lock screen will also be my wallpaper. Unless it's your lock screen, then I will have your lock screen and my wall paper. It's kinda confusing. So if some one else needs help with this let me know and I will try to be more clear!! Oh also if I want a different wallpaper then I have to set it to my lock screen and respring. So yeah kinda half way 

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

@Doreen
    This us defiantly not Bababooey's theme... I was sure it was yours. The file is located in the Buuf iPhone 4.Theme / Bundles / com.apple.springboard
    If this is not your theme then I am really confused where I got it from =\

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Doreen;5590527]Okay for those of you who never get to see the beeeee because they are always looking at rain I made you a bee w/ an umbrella. This is for my Flip Clock theme and the new HD Dock Version okay so you will just make a copy of this wallpaper and name one 11.png and 12.png and drop the two walls into this Directory: /Library/Themes/3 Buuf WFC LockInfo/Icon Sets/Buuf

When it rains in your location and yahoo pulls a rain feed you will see the bee along w/ the rain drops falling on top of the wallpaper. =)

Make sure to click on the image and select "open image in a new Tab" then save as because of the retina display you need to save this properly off the forum

THANK U DOREEN!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE IT ... PROLLY TOMORROW SIGH!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to catarinaah For This Useful Post:

Doreen (11-19-2010)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

com.apple.springboard
    en.lproj.

I actually just found these 2 things in my iPod already. But I can't find springboard.strings
    Can I just add it here?

Ok never mind I got it I think brb

Ok wait how do I make a strings file??
    Last edited by Junebug916; 11-18-2010 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I was lookin at my dock ... and I would really like to take out the safari and add in the SMS icon in its place ... how do I get the icon to ride low like the others?

OK ... NEVER MIND!! DUH!!! I thought the dock icons were lower but they arent! SIGH
    Last edited by catarinaah; 11-19-2010 at 05:48 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    com.apple.springboard
    en.lproj.

I actually just found these 2 things in my iPod already. But I can't find springboard.strings
    Can I just add it here?

Ok never mind I got it I think brb

Ok wait how do I make a strings file??
    Yea, just make that strings file. You can use iFile to do it, or make it on your computer and drag it over to your iPhone.
    Last edited by eyecrispy; 11-19-2010 at 06:27 AM.

Thanks

Hello Doreen,
    It work perfectly on my iPhone (I customize my buuf4 perso last night).
    The LiveClock work but without your icon clock ?
    - I have download from cydia LiveClock, turn off my bundles "com.apple.mobiletimer" in the Buuf WTC.theme, delete my clock icon and put your Buuf LiveClock.theme on the top of Winterboard.
    -It's possible to have the 24hours format for Buuf Flip Clock Lockinfo ?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Scarch; 11-19-2010 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks

Did you download LiveClock for iPhone 4 there were quite a few ppl that said they had made the mistake of getting the wrong version and once they got LiveClock for iPhone 4 it suddenly worked. As for the 24 hours I only designed this for 12 hour format and I've not had time to learn how to get the script edited for 24 hour (I did try but had no success) so hopefully I will find someone to help me w/ that soon.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Scarch (11-19-2010)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok so last night I was fiddling around with the springboard.strings file in my iPod and I accidentally deleted the file. So I had to do a restore on my iPod. Well I restored it, and guess what? The user wallpaper 4.0 and user lockscreen 4.0 BOTH work properly!! Hooooray!!!!!

Now I just need to figure out how to change my slide to unlock text without deleting it again!!

Ok never mind about the wall paper, they don't work right but it is a little better. I turn on both user wallpaper 4.0 and user lockscreen 4.0 then set what I want my home screen to be on my lock screen respring and then my lock screen and my wallpaper are the same well then I can change my lockscreen to whatever I want. It's a bit of a hassle but at least this way I don't have to edit and hand move pictures!! Which I would have done if I hadn't figured this out!! So I can have my Own wallpaper and lockscreen without deleting your built in ones!! 
    Last edited by Junebug916; 11-19-2010 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost