+ Reply
Page 61 of 492 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
@Doreen Good call. I'll work on that tomorrow morning. I'll add some of the names and such. Good thinking. A little short-sighted on my part.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

@Doreen

Good call. I'll work on that tomorrow morning. I'll add some of the names and such. Good thinking. A little short-sighted on my part.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SeptemberC's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a suggestion. . .We could just reply to requests for bundles.
    Or We could keep an updated post of the bundles we have available

Thanks
    Thanked 2,469 Times in 1,164 Posts

Yeah we need some kind of organized way to do this either by what you said September we can either post "request" of the ones we need or simply post the names of the ones we are attaching so that they can be found alittle more easier by a quick search.

The reason I think we need to do this is we have all these killer icons from Stereo and most of us have them still sitting in the old Winterboards directory labeled "Icons" and not in HD cuz we cannot find the correct bundles to put the HD icons in! hehe

And yesssss everyone most likely already knows about this: http://iphone.xengi.net/cfbundleidentifier/
    but I've not had much luck finding what I personally need and sometimes I do get lucky and find one or two but then it doesn't work so having someone else's bundles already made and working will assure us saved time and working HD icons!
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-29-2010 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Yeah we need some kind of organized way to do this either by what you said September we can either post "request" of the ones we need or simply post the names of the ones we are attaching so that they can be found alittle more easier by a quick search.

The reason I think we need to do this is we have all these killer icons from Stereo and most of us have them still sitting in the old Winterboards directory labeled "Icons" and not in HD cuz we cannot find the correct bundles to put the HD icons in! hehe
    Yes.... But I showed everyone a simple way to find their identifier in my vid.... After doing it a few times it becomes very easy... 2 most powerful tools you can have on a hacked iPhone is Safari download manager and iFile..... You can do ALL of this directly from your device in a matter of seconds... I think I'm going to do another video or 3 on using certain KEY tools to make peoples lives MUCH easier... Besides the image editing part, I do all my theming from the phone itself... :-P

Thanks

Has anyone heard any news on if Saurik will be updating Winterboard to accommodate all the new headaches that the new iPhone HD has created? I feel so sorry for that guy he must be getting bugged 24/7 about this issue since we all basically rely on Winterboard to skin our phones.

It's just so time consuming this stupid bundle stuff! I actually downloaded some plist editor for windows to find my bundles but I have not had time to do my icons cuz I've been doing my weather themes around the clock. hehe

/me goes look at your vid again Bababooey and take the time to see how you are doing this.

Thanks again! (I've seriously just have not had time)
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-29-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@stereo89

Can you change the color of this badge to grey? Thank you

Thanks

Has anyone heard any news on if Saurik will be updating Winterboard to accommodate all the new headaches that the new iPhone HD has created? I feel so sorry for that guy he must be getting bugged 24/7 about this issue since we all basically rely on Winterboard to skin our phones.

It's just so time consuming this stupid bundle stuff! I actually downloaded some plist editor for windows to find my bundles but I have not had time to do my icons cuz I've been doing my weather themes around the clock. hehe
    I think we should kidnap him and force him to fix on the spot.... Wonder if he can type ducktaped?!...... Hmmmmm.... :-P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (10-29-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Bababooey is right. Once you get rolling using his method it really flies by and is quite easy. I knocked out 100 or so of them in a night.

Thanks

Okay Bababooey so what is this ifile you just mentioned in your vid? I solely rely on winSCP for "everything" (even editing my scripts)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Yes.... But I showed everyone a simple way to find their identifier in my vid.... After doing it a few times it becomes very easy... 2 most powerful tools you can have on a hacked iPhone is Safari download manager and iFile..... You can do ALL of this directly from your device in a matter of seconds... I think I'm going to do another video or 3 on using certain KEY tools to make peoples lives MUCH easier... Besides the image editing part, I do all my theming from the phone itself... :-P
    Even after I typed up those instructions I couldn't follow my own instructions. . .LOL I was chalking it up to the fact I was blonde. . .LOL but new instructions from you would be AwEsOmE!

Two blondes sitting on a bench near the beach in California. . .One says to the other. . .I wonder which one is closer - the Moon or Florida? The Other Blonde replies. . . . . .wait for it. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

DUH! the moon! You can't even see Florida from here.

Thanks

Is this ifile you speak of off of iTunes or Cydia?

hehe! September!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @stereo89

Can you change the color of this badge to grey? Thank you

Doreen included them in her Extras folder Grey and Brown)

Thanks

Hmmm okay got it! Actually the vid explains it perfectly though still is alot of work! but where is this ifile app?

Thanks

Is this ifile you speak of off of iTunes or Cydia?

hehe! September!
    Cydia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-29-2010)

Thanks

Okay Bababooey so what is this ifile you just mentioned in your vid? I solely rely on winSCP for "everything" (even editing my scripts)
    Wow!!! You don't know ifile?!? Dude! Errr.. Uhhh.... DUDETTE! lol... It gives you access to your phones complete file system... You can even manually mod apps from the phone... You need this Doreen! And safari download manager and attachment saver... Best purchases I've made... You can edit text files, web view, all kinds of options... Go to settings in iFile after you get it and play around, definitely turn on app names and thumbnails!! NOW! :-P

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-29-2010)

Thanks

Hmmm am I the only one that uses winSCP? hehe

Okay I'm going to go find it now. Thanks you guys!

Thanks

I truly LOVE Mattahans work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Hmmm okay got it! Actually the vid explains it perfectly though still is alot of work! but where is this ifile app?
    Cydia

Thanks

I know! Not only are his icons outrageous his walls are exceptional as well...

Found iFile and buying it now. (Thanks again)

Bababooey hold on if you can you've got to see this...
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-29-2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Bookmarking your applications folder, icons folder, and bundles folder really helps save time. You can just jump between the three using ifile.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to kifdavis For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (10-29-2010)