+ Reply
Page 52 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
@doreen @bababooey can you post your donation links again, I see @stereo has his in his signature line. I want to give you my money guys!
    Green Apple
    Thanks

@doreen @bababooey can you post your donation links again, I see @stereo has his in his signature line. I want to give you my money guys!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 673 Posts

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @eyecrispy

AccuWeather, PingChat! (x2), AcroBible, GuitarToolkit, NetNewsWire, FML (x2), McAfee EMM

Do you like them?
    These are incredible. Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eyecrispy For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (10-27-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,481 Times in 1,167 Posts

Raise your hand if you guys really read the readme.txt files included in themes? Okay since "nobody" raised their hand (including me) I'm going to post this here because I cannot keep explaining this set up over and over again to ppl sending me private emails 24/7 and this is a (3) layered Theme.

***IMPORTANT***

If your "Location" is not set in all (3) themes then the Animations will not match up w/ the Weather Icon that resides on the Flip Clock nor the changing Wallpapers that will keep updating and changing upon your screen.

Also if the update "Time intervals" are not all set to update at the same time in all (3) theme folders then once again the weather occurrences which trigger the appropriate Animations, the Weather Icon on the Flip Clock and also the changing Wallpapers will not all update at the same time.

By default I have all (3) set to update every 15 mins.

Place all (3) Folders in the Winterboard Directory: /Library/Themes

In this exact order:

1 Buuf WFC Animation.theme
    2 Buuf Flip Clock.theme
    3 Buuf WFC.theme

***IMPORTANT***

================================================

1. Buuf WFC Animation:

Change your weather location in the Buuf WFC Animation Theme Folder by locating the locationHere.js file inside the Buuf WFC Animation Theme folder and then locate this line of code: var locale = "90012" (insert your zip in between the parenthesis)

For those of you residing outside the US simply find your "location code" listed on the left here: Weather Location Codes/IDs

In the Buuf WFC Animation Theme folder look for the "functions.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 15;
    (change the 15 mins to whatever minutes you desire)

2. Buuf Flip Clock:

For the Flip Clock you will need your WOEID for your location and in order to obtain that you need to go to: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News

Simply type in your zip code into the "Enter City or Zip Code Box" click on "Go" then look up into the Address Bar of your browser and in the last part of the URL your individual WOEID code will appear.

Copy that number down it will look like this: For example a Los Angeles, Ca zip code of 90012 your WOEID would appear on top in your address bar as: Los Angeles - California Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

So this would be your WOEID: 12795620

If you reside outside the USA simply find your WOEID on the same page by clicking on the links located below the "Enter City or Zip Code Box" For example for a France location you would click on Europe then France then keep clicking on the sublinks until you find your location and once again on top in your browser's address bar you will see: Beaunotte - Burgundy Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

So this would be your WOEID: 578787

More info regarding this can be found here: Yahoo! Weather - Yahoo! Developer Network

In the Buuf Flip Clock Theme folder look for the "configureMe.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 900; // In seconds, time between a new update is fetched

(change the 900 seconds to whatever minutes you desire)

3. Buuf WFC:

Change your weather location in the Buuf WFC Theme folder by locating the configureMe.js file inside the Buuf WFC Theme folder and then locate this line of code: var locale = "90012" (insert your zip in between the parenthesis)

For those of you residing outside the US simply find your "location code" listed on the left here: Weather Location Codes/IDs

In the Buuf WFC Theme folder look for the "configureMe.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 15 //Minutes

To use the extras you need to backup the original items and keep the names "EXACTLY THE SAME" as the original images you are replacing. That way you do not need to keep editing the config files (and I don't have to type another book! hehe =)

For example if you desire to use the Brown Set of Walls you need to go to this Dirctory:

/Library/Themes/3 Buuf WFC.theme/Icon Sets

Rename the existing folder "Buuf" to "Buuf_Red" then transfer over the Folder w/ the Brown Fence Wallpapers and rename that one to "Buuf"

Same thing goes for all the other items I have provided in various colors inside the "Extras" folder.

Thanks again!
    Sincerely,
    Doreen

Uploading the files now...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (10-27-2010), Stereo89 (10-27-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone SeptemberC's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Doreen - YUP it was Yahoo last night! I'm so excited to see that I have a moon on my screen tonite!!

Doesn't that say a Lot about my mental state that a moon on my iPhone got me excited 
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 10-27-2010 at 06:33 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-27-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Raise your hand if you guys really read the readme.txt files included in themes? Okay since "nobody" raised their hand (including me) I'm going to post this here because I cannot keep explaining this set up over and over again to ppl sending me private emails 24/7 and this is a (3) layered Theme.

***IMPORTANT***

If your "Location" is not set in all (3) themes then the Animations will not match up w/ the Weather Icon that resides on the Flip Clock nor the changing Wallpapers that will keep updating and changing upon your screen.

Also if the update "Time intervals" are not all set to update at the same time in all (3) theme folders then once again the weather occurrences which trigger the appropriate Animations, the Weather Icon on the Flip Clock and also the changing Wallpapers will not all update at the same time.

By default I have all (3) set to update every 15 mins.

In this exact order:

2 Buuf Flip Clock.theme
    3 Buuf WFC.theme

***IMPORTANT***

1. Buuf WFC Animation:

Change your weather location in the Buuf WFC Animation Theme Folder by locating the locationHere.js file inside the Buuf WFC Animation Theme folder and then locate this line of code: var locale = "90012" (insert your zip in between the parenthesis)

In the Buuf WFC Animation Theme folder look for the "functions.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 15;

2. Buuf Flip Clock:

For the Flip Clock you will need your WOEID for your location and in order to obtain that you need to go to: Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News

Simply type in your zip code into the "Enter City or Zip Code Box" click on "Go" then look up into the Address Bar of your browser and in the last part of the URL your individual WOEID code will appear.

Copy that number down it will look like this: For example a Los Angeles, Ca zip code of 90012 your WOEID would appear on top in your address bar as: Los Angeles - California Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

So this would be your WOEID: 12795620

If you reside outside the USA simply find your WOEID on the same page by clicking on the links located below the "Enter City or Zip Code Box" For example for a France location you would click on Europe then France then keep clicking on the sublinks until you find your location and once again on top in your browser's address bar you will see: Beaunotte - Burgundy Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather

So this would be your WOEID: 578787

More info regarding this can be found here: Yahoo! Weather - Yahoo! Developer Network

In the Buuf Flip Clock Theme folder look for the "configureMe.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 900; // In seconds, time between a new update is fetched

(change the 900 seconds to whatever minutes you desire)

3. Buuf WFC:

Change your weather location in the Buuf WFC Theme folder by locating the configureMe.js file inside the Buuf WFC Theme folder and then locate this line of code: var locale = "90012" (insert your zip in between the parenthesis)

In the Buuf WFC Theme folder look for the "configureMe.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 15 //Minutes

To use the extras you need to backup the original items and keep the names "EXACTLY THE SAME" as the original images you are replacing. That way you do not need to keep editing the config files (and I don't have to type another book! hehe =)

For example if you desire to use the Brown Set of Walls you need to go to this Dirctory:

/Library/Themes/3 Buuf WFC.theme/Icon Sets

Rename the existing folder "Buuf" to "Buuf_Red" then transfer over the Folder w/ the Brown Fence Wallpapers and rename that one to "Buuf"

Same thing goes for all the other items I have provided in various colors inside the "Extras" folder.

Thanks again!
    Sincerely,
    Doreen

Uploading the files now...
    I raised my hand!!! You just couldn't see it!!! ;-P

iPhone? More like MyPhone SeptemberC's Avatar
    Thanks

 I did!  I did!

Thanks

me too

sent donations for all you guys namely doreen, stereo, and Bababooey13 for all your hard work. keep it up guys
    Last edited by mcruz; 10-27-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcruz For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-27-2010), Stereo89 (10-27-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcruz View Post
    me too

sent donations for all you guys namely doreen, stereo, and Bababooey13 for all your hard work. keep it up guys
    Just got it... Thank you for supporting us.... More then anything I'm glad you like the work! ;-)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Just got it... Thank you for supporting us.... More then anything I'm glad you like the work! ;-)
    See I'm not the only one that donates to everybody randomly.

Thanks

its the only way of showing how much you appreciate their hard work. if i could afford more i would donate again soon dont worry

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mcruz For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-27-2010)

Thanks

You guys are all liers! You know you don't read the readme files nobody does or there would never be any help me! help me! emails and post all over the place. hehe!

I don't even read them so I end up sweating for hours trying to figure things out on my own cuz I'm stubborn.

Okay files are up now and ready I'm going to grab a quick bite so I'll be right back I need to update the first post of this thread tonight as well...

Thanks

YES! loader are DONE! and the BEST EVER RELEASED! trust me! They move nice and smooth all the way through!!! That was a headache... Damn I'm happy now! Gotta package all this up after one more touch up on the battery!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Thanks again to Stereo for making the loaders very much easier for me to finish! Without him they would not have came out as nice!

Thanks

YES! loader are DONE! and the BEST EVER RELEASED! trust me! They move nice and smooth all the way through!!! That was a headache... Damn I'm happy now! Gotta package all this up after one more touch up on the battery!
    Sweet!!!

Thanks

Everybody donate to these ppl that r making these awesome themes!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

So I downloaded Buuf 4 from the repo but why are the icons completely different from the thumbnails posted? am I missing something? and my wifi icon is a satellite dish opposed to the green bars? and my signal bars appear to be rocket ships?

Thanks

Hmmmmmm..... I'm about to ship something to La Habra........ Wonder what it is....????
    It better not be a beer! I told you I don't drink! hehe! j/k

"Thank you" Bababooey (check your email I sent you a lil gift as well) you and Stereo
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-27-2010 at 07:59 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (10-28-2010)

Thanks

i dont know what im doing wrong here but i cant make my wallpaper to update the weather. i tried changing my weathers to both accu and yahoo but i still get the ? where the weather is suppose to update. ive done this so many times and always got my weather to work. i wonder whats wrong? hmm i think ive figured it out
    Last edited by mcruz; 10-27-2010 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks

Don't use accuweather I've not designed the images to feed from accuweather only yahoo.

In this exact order:

2 Buuf Flip Clock.theme
    3 Buuf WFC.theme
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-27-2010 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost