+ Reply
Page 50 of 492 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I must say..... I think the battery I mades colors work perfect with the buttons.... And it drains to red perfectly...
    Thanks

I must say..... I think the battery I mades colors work perfect with the buttons.... And it drains to red perfectly...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    I love the color of the numbers!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@Doreen

Do grey and I'll make another donation pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Thanks again Stereo! The horse is adorable!! I haven't been able to try it out yet since I'm not at home but it's cute. :-)

Doreen, Is there anyway to make your new weather time theme convert to a lockscreen? Does the weather theme replace every "page" on the homescreen or just the first page? If it's every page are you just putting fewer icons/folders on each page and limiting them to the bottom? Curious how it works! Thanks!

Bababooey, can you pretty please tell me how to adjust the quote on the slider?? I've looked for the SpringBoard.strings file in your theme but can't seem to find one. Can you show me where it is? Thanks!!
    Also can you tell me what files to delete or change to get rid of the blue guy? Thanks much!!!! And I love your theme!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post
    Thanks again Stereo! The horse is adorable!! I haven't been able to try it out yet since I'm not at home but it's cute. :-)

Doreen, Is there anyway to make your new weather time theme convert to a lockscreen? Does the weather theme replace every "page" on the homescreen or just the first page? If it's every page are you just putting fewer icons/folders on each page and limiting them to the bottom? Curious how it works! Thanks!

Bababooey, can you pretty please tell me how to adjust the quote on the slider?? I've looked for the SpringBoard.strings file in your theme but can't seem to find one. Can you show me where it is? Thanks!!
    Also can you tell me what files to delete or change to get rid of the blue guy? Thanks much!!!! And I love your theme!
    Hahaha! Don't like the megaman huh :-P..... The BlueGuy "lol" is in UIImages.... The slide text is in those strings, you'll find it next to "away lock" I believe.... If you donated, dint worry about the BlueGuy.... He'll be gone soon ;-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

pasturepony (10-27-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Not sure about the lockinfo deal.... Modmyi has screwed up a few things in regards to packaging it... I might take it down from there all together... For your icon labels, just enable white icon labels in winterboard "make sure you place it above my theme" or you can edit the info.plist in the theme itself by changing "transparent" to "white" or "gray" in the 2 locations that it's present... As for your un-themed apps, theres little we can do BUT theme them, watch this whole video on BUUF4, it will answer some questions....
    YouTube - iPhone 4 themeing in HD BUUF4
    Thank you, Bababooey! I got the labels to show up, but the wallpapers did not install in my wallpaper list under settings.

I actually removed and reinstalled your theme from modmyi repo and it worked ok the second time (don't know why).

anywho, i'd appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks

LoL Thanks Bababooey! I did donate so that will make it much easier!!

Phew! Just found the springboard.strings! It was hidden a few files deep!! Thanks much!!

MrJSantos, how did you get the Hands of Sean font to display under the icons? I did everything iphoneruler said after downloading the font...It changed almost everything except those darn icons!! What magic did you work???

Thanks!!!!!!

Thanks

Default icon request
    Can someone help me create icons for the following:
    AccuWeather
    PingChat!
    AcroBible
    iFitness
    GuitarToolkit
    Lose It!
    NetNewsWire
    FML
    Google Earth
    Google
    Flashlight
    Dropbox
    Google voice
    Wikipanion
    McAfee EMM
    Bump
    Shazam
    PS Express

I plan to donate. Just need to get this all setup.

Thanks!

Thanks

@pasture pony

I just updated to 4.1 so my theme needs a lot of work and idk how to put fonts on 4.1 yet

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post
    LoL Thanks Bababooey! I did donate so that will make it much easier!!

Phew! Just found the springboard.strings! It was hidden a few files deep!! Thanks much!!

MrJSantos, how did you get the Hands of Sean font to display under the icons? I did everything iphoneruler said after downloading the font...It changed almost everything except those darn icons!! What magic did you work???

Thanks!!!!!!
    You can get he one from insanelyi, it installs the wallpapers..... I've updated 3 times on modmyi so they would fix the wallpaper issue..... Still didn't get it right.... :-/

Thanks

mrjsantos...thanks for the quick reply...how did you do it before? I haven't updated yet from 4.0.1

:-)

Thanks

I was at 3.1.3 using fontswap

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @Doreen

Do grey and I'll make another donation pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!
    mrj I've already explained back several pages on the day I began "This Theme" (Post #783) that this theme is "not" an update to my original Buuf Animated Weather Theme. I've had to create this theme "entirely" over and it's no where near my other theme.

1. This theme is designed to work in (3) layers.

2. I've designed the Clock to work w/ this theme or without. (so the clock can be used w/ anybody's theme)

3. I've had to create (49) individual weather icons for the Clock (that are not included w/ my original theme since there was no clock either in that theme.

4. I've had to redesign all the (49) wallpapers to accommodate the Clock.

5. I've had to redesign all the animations to work on top of the new Clock.

Sooooo as stated in my post several days ago #783 this is not a free update. I've had about 10 ppl who donated $1.00 ask me is this a free update?

Anyways it's not worth explaining the other work involved to make this theme since most don't care and would not understand. But I do plan on sending out for "Free" the various colored versions of this theme to the ppl who donate to "This Theme" Sorry if ppl did not read my post several days ago and misunderstood.

Septemeber you're going to get this you donated and didn't even ask for anything! hehe

I really appreciated that show of support for my work so I do know there are some who realize the work involved. I will be sending you out this tonight SeptemberC as a very sincere "Thank you"
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-27-2010 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 673 Posts

I apologize for being a little present today, but I had a hellish day .. Anyway I thank you all for thought, but for the umpteenth time, I'm not asking for donations! Sorry Bababooey13, but today I was very busy .. Could you re-explain the thing you needed? and another thing to you and to Doreen. Do you know what is 'IconDarkeningOverlay.png'? It is the shadow that appears when you press an icon. I have attached here a few examples of mine. I added a heart to Doreen and a viewfinder for Bababooey13. If you have other ideas, I'm here!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-img_0008.png   Buuf iPhone 4-img_0009.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images    

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-27-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone SeptemberC's Avatar
    Thanks

Brown

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-27-2010)

Thanks

/me grabs that heart from Stereo! Thank you!!!!

Thanks

I got it and I'm using it! Thank you Stereo. =)

Thanks

@Doreen

Oh ok I must have misread it that's ok I'll donate again tonight when you post it, im curious what color will you be putting out first?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjsantos For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-27-2010)

Thanks

I'll be chained to my computer all day to meet the deadline tonight that I opened up my big mouth w/ and gave. But you will get your Grey and September will get her Brown and the Red is my Default Color for this theme.

I will do other various colored fences later on and they will be free and also create new animated addons which will also be free updates to this theme. So trust me I will make it worth it...