Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Buuf iPhone 4is a discussion within the
iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
Originally Posted by ipawnforfun From where u d/led Buuf theme ?? Ha! That was going to be my question....
03-24-2013, 01:06 PM #9801
The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:
03-24-2013, 01:12 PM #9802
Buff package .. my complete buuf iph4 package.. includes 2 LS eyeball theme .. Buff full UI .. then go in com.apple.mobilephone and rename the files
The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:
03-24-2013, 01:33 PM #9803
Reply to Marty and ipawnforfun. I downloaded from Cydia - themes. The package then self installed.
Last edited by pemass48; 03-24-2013 at 02:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pemass48 For This Useful Post:
Marty McFly (03-25-2013)
03-25-2013, 10:16 PM #9804
03-26-2013, 01:20 AM #9805
03-26-2013, 06:07 AM #9806
03-29-2013, 08:15 PM #9807
Thank you for all these icons!!! Stereo you da man!!!!!!!!
03-30-2013, 07:21 PM #9808
This Buuf package is amazing and has tons of stuff. Can I get a bit of a walk thru to install properly? Lets say I'm on a fresh jailbreak with no BUUF themes installed at all (would make it easier for others). Thank you for the upload!
03-31-2013, 01:12 AM #9809
There are different ways (such as using iFile on your iPhone4/4S) or I like to use some freeware called iFunbox. It's free for both Mac and Windows and has a very simple user interface.
1. It won't matter if you have one theme installed or many.
2. For the Buuf theme be sure that you have first downloaded the WinterBoard app from Cydia. You might want to also get SBSettings too. That's a very useful app that provides (among other things) quick access to various functions on your iPhone and can also be "themed."
3. Download the Buuf theme to your computer and remember of course where you stashed it.
4. Go into iFunbox, navigate to the "Themes.xxx" folder using the following Path: /var/stash/Themes.xxx/
5. When in the Themes.xxx folder, Copy (the Buuf theme) from your PC/Mac into this "Themes.xxx" folder. You can hit the refresh button.
6. Access WinterBoard on your iPhone, Hit Select Themes and then select the Buuf theme by clicking on it (a check mark will appear). Click on the WinterBoard button to go back a screen and click on the Respring button. Your iPhone will "respring" and when it comes back and you see your Lockscreen you then go into your phone and it should be "Buuf'd!"
Please do searches within this thread as there is a TON of information and help here.
Good Luck and enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:
Marty McFly (04-07-2013)
04-21-2013, 03:39 AM #9810
it would be really great if this theme gets updated fo ios 6xx
04-21-2013, 05:12 AM #9811
04-21-2013, 08:14 AM #9812
thanks for a quick response,bud it seams none of buuf mods doesnt work on my 4s
04-21-2013, 10:09 AM #9813
04-21-2013, 06:12 PM #9814
The Following User Says Thank You to iRetired For This Useful Post:
05-06-2013, 02:34 PM #9815can someone help me?i hope there is
hye guys..im following all over the forum..thanks a lot!!!the buuf theme make me proud but my friend asked me whether there is buuf theme for his new IPAD MINI or not?he so jealous ..haha..if there is, can someone share it? very appreciate it thanks
05-09-2013, 09:46 PM #9816
I am from Athens, Greece
How can i find a weather code that will work for me?
Thank you in advance!
05-11-2013, 11:23 AM #9817
Came up with the code= 946738
It is part of the URL= Athens Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather946738/
Try it out and let us know if it works for you.
10-27-2013, 07:28 PM #9818
The Following User Says Thank You to Sheharzad For This Useful Post:
01-12-2014, 11:14 PM #9819
Just a heads up to anyone interested. I'm working on updating the Buuf Banana theme for ipad on ios7. This is for non-retina ipads. It may take a while to find out all of the image names that have changed. I'll let you know when its complete.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vigilante Banana For This Useful Post:
01-13-2014, 07:03 PM #9820
I'm also going to be slowly working on an iPad - retina - BUUF theme for iOS 7. I only have an iPad 3 to work with and will probably start a new thread when I get more done. I'm mainly just going to do it by Bundles for various apps. I don't know if I'll have time to get to the other features such as the music player controls, etc. Luckily, some of the stuff for iOS 6 still works on iOS 7....
Thanks Vigilante Banana for also working on your iPad theme. There aren't many out there for iOS 7 yet....