Page 491 of 492 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481489490491492 LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,820 of 9823

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Ha! That was going to be my question.
    Gottcha Anyways download it from here Buff package .. my complete buuf iph4 package.. includes 2 LS eyeball theme .. Buff full UI .. then go in com.apple.mobilephone and rename the files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

pemass48 (03-24-2013)

Reply to Marty and ipawnforfun. I downloaded from Cydia - themes. The package then self installed.

Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    From where u d/led Buuf theme ??
    Should I replace my entire current theme or just the com.apple.mobilephone files?

Gottcha Anyways download it from here Buff package .. my complete buuf iph4 package.. includes 2 LS eyeball theme .. Buff full UI .. then go in com.apple.mobilephone and rename the files
    Many thanks. Downloaded, installed and ALL working. Great. Thanks again.

Last edited by pemass48; 03-24-2013 at 03:11 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pemass48 For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (03-25-2013)

Hello from Mexico city, anyone can upload this image, I want to put as wallpaper. Thank you
    81f91b2a1f7b4f880e1f464c1c2b00a6_zps8bbd2146.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gallo13 View Post
    Hello from Mexico city, anyone can upload this image, I want to put as wallpaper. Thank you
    81f91b2a1f7b4f880e1f464c1c2b00a6_zps8bbd2146.jpg
    Hello gallo13,

I think it is a combination of a weather Lockscreen theme and slide to unlock theme. Are you just looking for the "Guy Looking over the fence" for your wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hello gallo13,

I think it is a combination of a weather Lockscreen theme and slide to unlock theme. Are you just looking for the "Guy Looking over the fence" for your wallpaper?
    Yes, but with the hands and black or other color, thanks

Thank you for all these icons!!! Stereo you da man!!!!!!!!
    Creation is a beautiful thing

This Buuf package is amazing and has tons of stuff. Can I get a bit of a walk thru to install properly? Lets say I'm on a fresh jailbreak with no BUUF themes installed at all (would make it easier for others). Thank you for the upload!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by invaderjason View Post
    This Buuf package is amazing and has tons of stuff. Can I get a bit of a walk thru to install properly? Lets say I'm on a fresh jailbreak with no BUUF themes installed at all (would make it easier for others). Thank you for the upload!
    Hello invaderjason!

There are different ways (such as using iFile on your iPhone4/4S) or I like to use some freeware called iFunbox. It's free for both Mac and Windows and has a very simple user interface.

1. It won't matter if you have one theme installed or many.

2. For the Buuf theme be sure that you have first downloaded the WinterBoard app from Cydia. You might want to also get SBSettings too. That's a very useful app that provides (among other things) quick access to various functions on your iPhone and can also be "themed."

3. Download the Buuf theme to your computer and remember of course where you stashed it.

4. Go into iFunbox, navigate to the "Themes.xxx" folder using the following Path: /var/stash/Themes.xxx/

5. When in the Themes.xxx folder, Copy (the Buuf theme) from your PC/Mac into this "Themes.xxx" folder. You can hit the refresh button.

6. Access WinterBoard on your iPhone, Hit Select Themes and then select the Buuf theme by clicking on it (a check mark will appear). Click on the WinterBoard button to go back a screen and click on the Respring button. Your iPhone will "respring" and when it comes back and you see your Lockscreen you then go into your phone and it should be "Buuf'd!"

Please do searches within this thread as there is a TON of information and help here.

Good Luck and enjoy!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-07-2013)

it would be really great if this theme gets updated fo ios 6xx

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    it would be really great if this theme gets updated fo ios 6xx
    We're working on it.

A new thread has been started here.

thanks for a quick response,bud it seams none of buuf mods doesnt work on my 4s

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    thanks for a quick response,bud it seams none of buuf mods doesnt work on my 4s
    Try using my buuf package ! Buuf Package.zip

@meth357: See my post #1300 here: Buuf iPhone 5 HD

17. The Following User Says Thank You to iRetired For This Useful Post:

meth357 (10-29-2013)

Cool can someone help me?i hope there is
    hye guys..im following all over the forum..thanks a lot!!!the buuf theme make me proud but my friend asked me whether there is buuf theme for his new IPAD MINI or not?he so jealous ..haha..if there is, can someone share it? very appreciate it thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am from Athens, Greece
    How can i find a weather code that will work for me?

Thank you in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gordito View Post
    I am from Athens, Greece
    How can i find a weather code that will work for me?

Thank you in advance!
    I just did a Google Search for "Yahoo Weather Athens, Greece"

Came up with the code= 946738

It is part of the URL= Athens Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather946738/

Try it out and let us know if it works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ilmiredha View Post
    hye guys..im following all over the forum..thanks a lot!!!the buuf theme make me proud but my friend asked me whether there is buuf theme for his new IPAD MINI or not?he so jealous ..haha..if there is, can someone share it? very appreciate it thanks
    I haven't seen or heard of anyone working on an iPad mini BUUF version yet....

Sorry i moved my icons to another link. Untitled Document
    I'm still available to make some missing icons.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheharzad For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (01-13-2014)

Just a heads up to anyone interested. I'm working on updating the Buuf Banana theme for ipad on ios7. This is for non-retina ipads. It may take a while to find out all of the image names that have changed. I'll let you know when its complete.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Vigilante Banana For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (01-13-2014)

Thanks

I'm also going to be slowly working on an iPad - retina - BUUF theme for iOS 7. I only have an iPad 3 to work with and will probably start a new thread when I get more done. I'm mainly just going to do it by Bundles for various apps. I don't know if I'll have time to get to the other features such as the music player controls, etc. Luckily, some of the stuff for iOS 6 still works on iOS 7....

Thanks Vigilante Banana for also working on your iPad theme. There aren't many out there for iOS 7 yet....

Any chance someone is porting this to iOS 7? I think it hasn't worked since 5

Page 491 of 492 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481489490491492 LastLast