+ Reply
Page 490 of 492 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480488489490491492 LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,800 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
is iphone 4 ios 6.1 buff flipclock law hd 1.2
...
  1. #9781
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    is iphone 4 ios 6.1 buff flipclock law hd 1.2

  2. #9782
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neno1978 View Post
    Hello friends. I would like someone to help me please. I'm using buuf flipclock 6.1 IOS iphone 4 and everything is perfect but I have a problem: does not update the time. do not pass of the night to day, and always stays same. Thank you

    edit. change weather condition but no day to nigth. if is moon(night) , no change. i must delete my localization and write again in setting.js help please!!!
    Well. It changes from the day to the night but in the incorrect hours. it must to change at 7 p.m. and does it at nine o'clock. In the morning deberia to change equally, at 7 a.m. and it does it at 9 a.m.. Since I can change this??

  3. #9783
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Posts
    418
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 129 Times in 109 Posts

    DOREEN!!!! ^_^ Guess what? I got an iPhone 4!! It's a bit late to the game but still I got one!

  4. #9784
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks
    4,268
    Thanked 4,752 Times in 1,056 Posts

    Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all your contributions to this AMAZING theme! For the 'graphically creative' out there, may I please request an icon for the Simpsons 'Tapped Out' game? Thanks so much in advance!

    As well, I was hoping someone could help me get the dialer keypad working. I've copied everything from com.apple.mobilephone of the ZIP file on page one to the same folder on my phone and I just get the boring old apple dialer. If anyone has any pointers, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 03-17-2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Got it working - just had to rename some files.

  5. #9785
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,097
    Thanks
    3,062
    Thanked 1,863 Times in 968 Posts

    Can some work on the SnowCover themes from Doreen's iPhone 4 thread ?, they are working but are a little short for the i5 . Thanks much .

    Oops!! , wrong thread .
    Last edited by jawonder; 03-11-2013 at 11:35 AM.

  6. #9786
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    For any LIVING BUUF IPHONE 4/4s USERS out there .... My complete Buuf theme Package ( bit big 150mb ) includes 2 LS 2 IconMasks ANIMATED WEATHER Full Buuf theme (Calculator,Dialer,NC,Settings,Notes,Compass,Messa ges Banners etc. ) bit of settings icons arent themed .. will do them when my exams get over Buuf Theme Package Credits To Doreen,Bababoey,nnfdcane,R.E.L, and burzoo Buuf Theme Package

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    burrzoo (03-26-2013), iRetired (03-18-2013), Marty McFly (03-17-2013)

  8. #9787
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks
    4,268
    Thanked 4,752 Times in 1,056 Posts

    I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I'm having an issue with custom icons within folders. I open the folder oance and I see the custom icon. But if I close and re-open the folder, the custom icon is gone and it's just the standard one with the buuf square mask. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much in advance!

  9. #9788
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I'm having an issue with custom icons within folders. I open the folder oance and I see the custom icon. But if I close and re-open the folder, the custom icon is gone and it's just the standard one with the buuf square mask. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much in advance!
    I bleive u shud ask in Buuf ip5 thread it's dead here Buuf iPhone 5 HD

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-17-2013)

  11. #9789
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks
    4,268
    Thanked 4,752 Times in 1,056 Posts

    Thanks so much! I posted it there too.

  12. #9790
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I'm having an issue with custom icons within folders. I open the folder oance and I see the custom icon. But if I close and re-open the folder, the custom icon is gone and it's just the standard one with the buuf square mask. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks so much in advance!
    I'm having that issue with every theme. I've been told its a winterboard issue.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to DevilishlyDelicious For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-17-2013)

  14. #9791
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts

    I'm having an issue with my dialer screen. The Add, Call, Back, and top bar are not themed as seen in the screen attached. Any help?
    Buuf iPhone 4-img_0012.png

    Solved. The themed files had an extra "-586h" in their filenames.
    Last edited by iRetired; 03-19-2013 at 02:56 PM.

  15. #9792
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    493
    Thanked 258 Times in 154 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]

    Thank you Jacques, you really do a great job, very funny ...

    Hello Jacques!

    Doreen pointed us in your direction from the new Buuf iPhone 5 Hd thread and there are many of us trying to find your "Chain & Lock" Slider from DarkBuuf 5.0 (I believe). I have a later version but it does not seem to contain this particular slider and I cannot find a link to the old "5.0" version (yet... ;0) )... Is there any way you could post it for us? We would really appreciate it.

    We know that you are overwhelmed with PMs and Requests. Thank you for your time!

    Much appreciated,
    Burrzoo

    Buuf iPhone 5 HD thread here.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-21-2013)

  17. #9793
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks
    4,268
    Thanked 4,752 Times in 1,056 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hello Jacques!

    Doreen pointed us in your direction from the new Buuf iPhone 5 Hd thread and there are many of us trying to find your "Chain & Lock" Slider from DarkBuuf 5.0 (I believe). I have a later version but it does not seem to contain this particular slider and I cannot find a link to the old "5.0" version (yet... ;0) )... Is there any way you could post it for us? We would really appreciate it.

    We know that you are overwhelmed with PMs and Requests. Thank you for your time!

    Much appreciated,
    Burrzoo

    Buuf iPhone 5 HD thread here.
    Post #928
    Buuf iPhone 5 HD

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    burrzoo (03-24-2013)

  19. #9794
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi Marty. You said you had discovered how to get the dialer keypad working. Could you explain what you did including which folders/ files you looked at? I will be using iFile to make the changes. Many thanks. Peter

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all your contributions to this AMAZING theme! For the 'graphically creative' out there, may I please request an icon for the Simpsons 'Tapped Out' game? Thanks so much in advance!

    As well, I was hoping someone could help me get the dialer keypad working. I've copied everything from com.apple.mobilephone of the ZIP file on page one to the same folder on my phone and I just get the boring old apple dialer. If anyone has any pointers, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

  20. #9795
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pemass48 View Post
    Hi Marty. You said you had discovered how to get the dialer keypad working. Could you explain what you did including which folders/ files you looked at? I will be using iFile to make the changes. Many thanks. Peter
    Remove extra ''-586h'' from every image file in com.apple.mobilephone

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-24-2013)

  22. #9796
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks
    4,268
    Thanked 4,752 Times in 1,056 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Remove extra ''-586h'' from every image file in com.apple.mobilephone
    Yep - if I remember right, that was pretty much it.
    I've zipped up my "com.apple.mobilephone" directory and can send it to you if you want to PM me. I would post it here but it only allows for videos and pictures. I guess I need to start using dropbox

  23. #9797
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere lost in the fog near San Francisco
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    493
    Thanked 258 Times in 154 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey everyone. Thanks so much for all your contributions to this AMAZING theme! For the 'graphically creative' out there, may I please request an icon for the Simpsons 'Tapped Out' game? Thanks so much in advance!
    Hey Marty Mcfly,

    I'm certainly not creative but maybe You can practice on this icon. If I find another, I'll post it too.

    Buuf iPhone 4-simpsons.png

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to burrzoo For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-24-2013)

  25. #9798
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks
    4,268
    Thanked 4,752 Times in 1,056 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by burrzoo View Post
    Hey Marty Mcfly,

    I'm certainly not creative but maybe You can practice on this icon. If I find another, I'll post it too.

    Attachment 627614

    Oh man, you're a rock star! thanks so much for posting! Soooooo good. Simple and fun. Appreciate it big time!
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 03-24-2013 at 12:22 PM.

  26. #9799
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Marty. Should I be in var/stash/themes.885tGH in the Buuf iPhone 4 HD theme? I have opened the com.apple.mobilephone folder and none of the .png images have -586h in the filename? Am I in the wrong place to make the changes? Sorry to be a pest? Incidentally, only the calculator app has the Buuf theme - nothing else apart from the icons is themed? Could my installation be faulty do you think? Thanks again.

  27. #9800
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pemass48 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Marty. Should I be in var/stash/themes.885tGH in the Buuf iPhone 4 HD theme? I have opened the com.apple.mobilephone folder and none of the .png images have -586h in the filename? Am I in the wrong place to make the changes? Sorry to be a pest? Incidentally, only the calculator app has the Buuf theme - nothing else apart from the icons is themed? Could my installation be faulty do you think? Thanks again.
    From where u d/led Buuf theme ??

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts