+ Reply
Page 49 of 492 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Just so that nobody will be upset I'm letting you know now. The add on theme I'm sending out by the weekend is iPhone 4 ONLY.... I've stated in package
...
  1. #961
    iPhoneaholic Bababooey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Phoenix AZ and Los Angeles CA baby
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts

    Just so that nobody will be upset I'm letting you know now. The add on theme I'm sending out by the weekend is iPhone 4 ONLY.... I've stated in package description, video, blog and the category this thread is under also states that this is an i4 theme.... I'm not trying to be mean at all here, I just don't want people to be upset once it's floating around. Plus, this is being sent as a thank you to my donators and people who have helped ONLY.... theme was released to the public and I feel like the folks who donated should get some kind of bonus.... The items I've added are quite small, but took alot of work... As soon as Stereo sends me the last files I need I will resize, touch up, duplicate, rename and then send you guys a link... Hope you all enjoy :-)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

    SeptemberC (10-27-2010)

  3. #962
    iPhoneaholic Bababooey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Phoenix AZ and Los Angeles CA baby
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Okay I tried a "White" Fence and I tried a "Grey" Fence. The White wooden fence looked great! but that won't work as the Snow does not show up on those neutral colors nor does the text up on the Status Bar and I need to have snow on the fence for snow weather occurrences so I've decided on Brown. Don't worry about the red Badge Count I'll deal w/ that later.



    /me goes get busy now...
    Thats looks real good.

  4. #963
    iPhoneaholic Bababooey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Phoenix AZ and Los Angeles CA baby
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts

    One more thing guys, don't know if you guys know or realized this but, Stereo does not even have an iPhone 4! He's doing all this STRICTLY for US! really if your going to donate, donate to him! If you send me proof, I'll send you my add ons even if you did not donate to me... His info for paypal is [email protected]
    Donate to him and send me proof to [email protected] and I'll save your info for any bonus stuff I may release.... Mind you, he told me not to try and get him donations "being VERY humble" but I think people should know how generous he has been to us! I hope he doesn't get mad I did this.... :-P

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (10-27-2010), Stereo89 (10-27-2010)

  6. #964
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    How did the grey fence turn out doreen?
    Let me show you hold up cuz I do not want to go crazy w/ this now and I would like to know which one "you" guys thinks looks better I know for sure the White Fence is a no go (cuz the snow is virtually invisible) The Grey is cool but veryyyyy neutral so there really is no contrast from the snow. But I will let you be the judge here.

    Gimme a min...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    One more thing guys, don't know if you guys know or realized this but, Stereo does not even have an iPhone 4! He's doing all this STRICTLY for US! really if your going to donate, donate to him! If you send me proof, I'll send you my add ons even if you did not donate to me... His info for paypal is [email protected]
    Donate to him and send me proof to [email protected] and I'll save your info for any bonus stuff I may release.... Mind you, he told me not to try and get him donations "being VERY humble" but I think people should know how generous he has been to us! I hope he doesn't get mad I did this.... :-P
    Exactlyyy! I've made two donations to him myself (and plan on more) that guy is amazing he has the patience of an Angel and he works very hard trying to please everyone and he does not even have an iPhone 4! Rediculous!

    White, Brown, Grey...



    Seeeee trust me the Brown has the better contrast but what do "you" guys think? I need to know before I move forward...
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-27-2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Stereo89 (10-27-2010)

  8. #965
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas in the upper right area
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    One more thing guys, don't know if you guys know or realized this but, Stereo does not even have an iPhone 4! He's doing all this STRICTLY for US! really if your going to donate, donate to him! If you send me proof, I'll send you my add ons even if you did not donate to me... His info for paypal is [email protected]
    Donate to him and send me proof to [email protected] and I'll save your info for any bonus stuff I may release.... Mind you, he told me not to try and get him donations "being VERY humble" but I think people should know how generous he has been to us! I hope he doesn't get mad I did this.... :-P
    I vote we all gather donations to get him an I4!!!! I'll chip in a lil more towards that!!! Thanks Stereo!!! U Rock dude

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to lybyerc For This Useful Post:

    Stereo89 (10-27-2010)

  10. #966
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas in the upper right area
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Let me show you hold up cuz I do not want to go crazy w/ this now and I would like to know which one "you" guys thinks looks better I know for sure the White Fence is a no go (cuz the snow is virtually invisible) The Grey is cool but veryyyyy neutral so there really is no contrast from the snow. But I will let you be the judge here.

    Gimme a min...



    Exactlyyy! I've made two donations to him myself (and plan on more) that guy is amazing he has the patience of an Angel and he works very hard trying to please everyone and he does not even have an iPhone 4! Rediculous!

    White, Brown, Grey...



    Seeeee trust me the Brown has the better contrast but what do "you" guys think? I need to know before I move forward...
    I like the brown!!! The black has no pop!

  11. #967
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Exactlyyyy, and there is no way on earth I'm tossing out my snow that stupid snow took me two days to get exactlyyyy right! No way on earth I'm losing the snow.(you'd have to chop my right hand off first!) hehe

  12. #968
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Bababooey13, I installed the "BabaBuufy" theme first from the community repo and it totally messed up my lockinfo and I was unable to reenable it and couldn't even change to another theme in Winterboard. Then I tried the one from insanelyi repo and it seems to have worked but i've got a few questions:

    1. Some of my icons (ie, Ping, AccuWeather) that don't have a buuf icon now have a hard edge to them instead of having a smooth rounded edge. Why is that?

    2. Is there any way I can reenable the the icon labels? My kids use my phone a lot and need to be able to read the labels.

    3. If you have insights on why the version of the theme in the community repo isn't working, that'd be great. I downloaded 1.3.1.

    4. I plan to donate once I get this all sorted out because I really want the animated weather!

    I read through this entire thread this morning. Thank you all for your hard work. This is the most amazing theme ever!

  13. #969
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Come on give me (3) votes atleasttt cuz I'm not doing the new 49 walls right now for nothing unless you guys tell me what you want. I think the Brown but I've already got my Red so this set is for what "you" guys prefer.

  14. #970
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas in the upper right area
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Come on give me (3) votes atleasttt cuz I'm not doing the new 49 walls right now for nothing unless you guys tell me what you want. I think the Brown but I've already got my Red so this set is for what "you" guys prefer.
    Brown!! My vote counts twice!! Woo hoo

  15. #971
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Brown or Grey? Anybody that says white gets hit over the head w/ a baseball bat!

    Quote Originally Posted by lybyerc View Post
    Brown!! My vote counts twice!! Woo hoo
    If some ppl don't step up and vote then I take your two votes and mine to make the (3) and I do the brown today. But I need to get busy on this now if I want to release this tonight okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-27-2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #972
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas in the upper right area
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Brown or Grey? Anybody that says white gets hit over the head w/ a baseball bat!



    If some ppl don't step up and vote then I take your two votes and mine to make the (3) and I do the brown today. But I need to get busy on this now if I want to release this tonight okay.
    I'm down!!!

  17. #973
    Green Apple realrap7st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    south philly
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Brown or Grey? Anybody that says white gets hit over the head w/ a baseball bat!



    If some ppl don't step up and vote then I take your two votes and mine to make the (3) and I do the brown today. But I need to get busy on this now if I want to release this tonight okay.
    white =]
    xbox live s/n "RICH FRM PHILLY" ADD ME X]

  18. #974
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Watch that sneaky mrj open up two new anonymous accts here on this site to make his (3) votes for the grey! hehe!

    (I'll wait 30 mins if no more votes I'm starting the Brown okay? sorry but I will need the entire day to wrap this up in order to release tonight)

    Quote Originally Posted by realrap7st View Post
    white =]
    That vote don't count and me hits you over the head w/ a baseball bat! (a metal one at that!) hehe!

    Trust me the white picket fence is great (concept wise) but for this theme it doesn't work...
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-27-2010 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  19. #975
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts

    Lol Doreen I vote 3 times for grey even though the images aren't even loading fr some reason

  20. #976
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Hold on mrj let me attach them here for you okay. Alright click on the thumbnails...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-buufwhite.png   Buuf iPhone 4-buufbrown.png   Buuf iPhone 4-buufgrey.png  

  21. #977
    iPhoneaholic Bababooey13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Phoenix AZ and Los Angeles CA baby
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 163 Times in 107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    Bababooey13, I installed the "BabaBuufy" theme first from the community repo and it totally messed up my lockinfo and I was unable to reenable it and couldn't even change to another theme in Winterboard. Then I tried the one from insanelyi repo and it seems to have worked but i've got a few questions:

    1. Some of my icons (ie, Ping, AccuWeather) that don't have a buuf icon now have a hard edge to them instead of having a smooth rounded edge. Why is that?

    2. Is there any way I can reenable the the icon labels? My kids use my phone a lot and need to be able to read the labels.

    3. If you have insights on why the version of the theme in the community repo isn't working, that'd be great. I downloaded 1.3.1.

    4. I plan to donate once I get this all sorted out because I really want the animated weather!

    I read through this entire thread this morning. Thank you all for your hard work. This is the most amazing theme ever!
    Not sure about the lockinfo deal.... Modmyi has screwed up a few things in regards to packaging it... I might take it down from there all together... For your icon labels, just enable white icon labels in winterboard "make sure you place it above my theme" or you can edit the info.plist in the theme itself by changing "transparent" to "white" or "gray" in the 2 locations that it's present... As for your un-themed apps, theres little we can do BUT theme them, watch this whole video on BUUF4, it will answer some questions....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YckA8...e_gdata_player

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

    eyecrispy (10-27-2010)

  23. #978
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts

    @ anyone who can help

    So I'm just trying to finish skinning a few little things and this thing I'm trying to fix is when I have a folder open all the apps switch back to their original icons, can someone help me fix this thank you... I'm attaching a screen shot so you can see


    Wow the grey is awesome but the brown is cool too

    ******* also when an icon is pressed a black shadow appears is there anyway to remove the black shadow
    Last edited by mrjsantos; 10-27-2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #979
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,572
    Thanks
    2,687
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Welllll that's no help! You still didn't tell me! Mennnn totally useless. hehe!

    /me goes make the extra Brown set.

    See you guys later. =)

  25. #980
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lybyerc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas in the upper right area
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Welllll that's no help! You still didn't tell me! Mennnn totally useless. hehe!

    /me goes make the extra Brown set.

    See you guys later. =)
    I resent that!!! I gave u a clear answer but u chose the color I wanted anyway so I'll shut up now..........thanks :-P

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts