+ Reply
Page 489 of 492 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479487488489490491 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,780 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Any chance to have this great theme on jailbroken iOS 6.1?!
    Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Will there come buuf for iPhone 5??????????? I am missing this thema i have done many donatings

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pisquito View Post
    BabaBuufey works well enough on my 5 so far. I have tried DarkBuuf but it keeps crashing the OS

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Hello you guys. I've been using an Android for quite a while but recently went back to the iPhone 5 (now that there is a jailbreak)
    I will see what is involved to do an update on this theme but I can't make any promises if it is too time consuming because I have a hectic work schedule and not much time anymore. But I will try.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (02-06-2013), Junebug916 (02-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hello you guys. I've been using an Android for quite a while but recently went back to the iPhone 5 (now that there is a jailbreak)
    I will see what is involved to do an update on this theme but I can't make any promises if it is too time consuming because I have a hectic work schedule and not much time anymore. But I will try.
    I can help out if needed. Winterboard may need to be updated first, however. Currently, if you have an html lockscreen you won't see your LockInfo messages or even native notifications (texts, push notifications, etc.)
    Last edited by LostKarma; 02-06-2013 at 08:08 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LostKarma For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Yay!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jj2345 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (02-06-2013)

Thanks

Thanks LostKarma I will take you up on that help. I got as far as Jailbreaking my phone and it was crash city and safe mode when I installed the theme so most likely "most" of the UI images in the default iPhone apps that were themed were the culprit the main springboard loaded just fine so I will atleast begin there and take if from there. Keep in mind this theme was built over the course of a couple of years (so it won't all happen overnight) but nope we shall not allow Buuf to die! (I'll give it my best shot and anything you guys theme we can all toss in there together okay)

Hmm strange I just reloaded the theme tonight and it loaded w/ no crash? I did notice there was a few updates on Cydia to fix some minor issues w/ the initial JB so maybe that might have caused some issues. At any rate I may have something by Sunday okay (I just need time to poke around and refamiliarize myself w/ my iPhone again. (theming on an Android had no challenge so my mind went to mush)
    Last edited by Doreen; 02-06-2013 at 08:11 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (02-06-2013)

Thanks

Okay made some progress for the iPhone 5 but it looks like the icons folder no longer works in Winterboard so for each icon we would need to go the route of Bundles to theme them either that or the icons names have changed? So please correct me if I am wrong cuz I will need some help there okay. Thank you. (Maybe it's just a matter of another WB update not sure yet) The icon masks still work, SB Badges, SB notification popups and Statusbar icons as well as most of the GUI throughout but "not" the dialer nor the default weather app.

Work tomorrow so I'm logging off but those of you sending pm's I don't mean to be rude but I cannot answer right now I need to get my zzzzzz

Last edited by Doreen; 02-06-2013 at 11:10 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-08-2013)

Thanks

I believe the "icons" folder route still works.
    I tried it with another theme, and it worked for me there.
    If you need assistance i can certainly try to help the process along as well. This is my all time fav theme.
    BTW, thank you so much Doreen for all you do for this theme.
    Last edited by 96gator; 02-07-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 96gator View Post
    I believe the "icons" folder route still works.
    I tried it with another theme, and it worked for me there.
    If you need assistance i can certainly try to help the process along as well. This is my all time fav theme.
    BTW, thank you so much Doreen for all you do for this theme.
    You are very welcome 96gator but all thanks needs to go to Paul the creator of Buuf or we'd not have this gift he gave to us all. But thanks for the kind comment it is appreciated. =)

I just tried the Icons folder route and nope it does not work for me so you must be on the iPhone 4 or 4s running iOS 6.1 right? I am on the iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1
    This will be an issue if WB does not update for that issue or we will all be at the mercy of taking the bundles route which is ludacris for those that have a ton of apps. Does anyone else know why the icons will only work now via bundles?

Thanks

I'm on an iphone 5 on 6.1 also.
    The icon folder method worked on XID and the Analog theme for me on my i5.
    Bundles does take too long for sure.

Thanks

Hmm I don't understand it? Is it still the same where you name one icon such as mail.png along w/ [email protected]? Or is there a new naming method being used inside the Icons folder?

Since this thread is for the iPhone 4 to avoid any confusion and add unrelated hits to this thread I started a thread for the Buuf iPhone 5 HD Theme over =====> HERE

Notification popups are working and I just installed Colorkeyboard and installed my Buuf keyboard and here's the result this is a relief!

Last edited by Doreen; 02-07-2013 at 10:15 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

burrzoo (02-08-2013), jawonder (03-15-2013), LostKarma (02-08-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been having trouble with each of the Buuf Themes. So i kinda made a bundle of the infinity, dark, and 5.1.1 themes i'll attach the file i'm calling it Dark∞ and i'll attach my lock screen that i fix it has the weather, flip clock, and animated weather.
    Here are some screens of what it looks like

Buuf iPhone 4-photo-1.pngBuuf iPhone 4-photo-2.png

Also here is a link to the zip folder that has the dark theme in it i've called dark infinity Dark Infinity.theme.zip

If anyone figures out what the Dialer file names need to be please let me know.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ReapersHouse For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (02-14-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

ReaperHouse, can you explain how you have your theme setup in Winterboard? What parts from the other themes need to be turned on, etc. Any required apps? Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by invaderjason View Post
    ReaperHouse, can you explain how you have your theme setup in Winterboard? What parts from the other themes need to be turned on, etc. Any required apps? Thanks!
    See attachment
    The eyeball tree is in the buuf5.1.1 theme as well as the icon mask I'm using for the lock screen the flip clock by buuf and manually went in and changed the wallpaper that comes with also I found today if u search Cydia for line fix shown in th image u can get rid of the line on the LS swipe bar. Let me know if u have any other questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-image.jpg  
    Last edited by ReapersHouse; 02-14-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I download your recent change and went into iFile but the lockscreen still says Waco instead of my location. Something I'm overlooking? Also, what are the chances of you incorporating the Buuf infinity GPS LS and HS?

Nevermind, I didn't realize I needed to respring for changes to affect editing of the JavaScript file. So I have it working correctly now. If you could figure out how to get the Buuf infinity GPS working correctly on 4s and 5 that'd be awesome!
    Last edited by invaderjason; 02-17-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cjaycruz05 View Post
    How can i fix the black shadow around the angry birds icon?

Attachment 541840

Nevermind, i got em working now..

Hey, how'd you fix it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chanl View Post
    Hey, how'd you fix it?
    I am in the same boat as well. I downloaded Buuf "BabaBuufey" for my iPad mini. When I attempt to change the icons I keep getting a black square background on all of my icons. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks =)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello friends. I would like someone to help me please. I'm using buuf flipclock 6.1 IOS iphone 4 and everything is perfect but I have a problem: does not update the time. do not pass of the night to day, and always stays same. Thank you

edit. change weather condition but no day to nigth. if is moon(night) , no change. i must delete my localization and write again in setting.js help please!!!
    Last edited by neno1978; 02-22-2013 at 12:35 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Which version is working on ios 6 on a 4s?