Page 478 of 492 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468476477478479480 488 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,560 of 9823

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Yeah I've cracked it too, little edit in the plist required and I'm laughing!

Really happy with it, just need to change a few icons now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339239893.691006.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nortonjohn For This Useful Post:

yakitori2009 (06-09-2012)

HHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

Ok so I've been trying most of the day to get the flip clock to change to twenty four hour time! Changed the var option in configureme and changed variables in widget file also and nothing seems to work. Please help before I put my phone in the crusher!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nortonjohn For This Useful Post:

Doreen (06-10-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,546 Times in 1,183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yakitori2009 View Post
    Hi Doreen,
    How have you been? glad you see you back in this thread.
    It will be great if you can have a look of iWidget, where you can port the round or digital clock anywhere in springboard http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...-iwidgets.html

I know you are very busy just my personal idea
    /me waves hello back! Not been doing too great lately but hopefully things will get better and I can get back into the swing of things then I will have a looksy at that okay. =)
    I'm falling so far behind I see so manyyy new things!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

yakitori2009 (06-10-2012)

To anyone who love Buuf theme:
    Here is my own collection of icons gathered from this thread, you may rename the icons as your liking
    Credit to all the original creators of these icons

Buuf Icons pictures by yakitori2009 - Photobucket

Enjoy~~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yakitori2009 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (06-10-2012)

It looks great! I'm loving this theme~
    YouTube: CydiaForYou
    Twitter: Michael Molavi

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michael Molavi For This Useful Post:

Doreen (06-10-2012), yakitori2009 (06-10-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,546 Times in 1,183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nortonjohn View Post
    HHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

Ok so I've been trying most of the day to get the flip clock to change to twenty four hour time! Changed the var option in configureme and changed variables in widget file also and nothing seems to work. Please help before I put my phone in the crusher!
    Hello John

I've searched through all my files on my external drive and found some older 24 hour scripts for previous versions of this theme so I am not certain if they will still work but I sent them to you so check your mail when your time permits okay.

Well they needed a bit of editing but they are now working. If anyone wants the 24 hour version of the flip clocks (page 1) then give Doreen a shout as she has them and they are hers to distribute and not mine.

John

Any chance of an icon for sky go? A bit above my skill level!

John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1339854410.002311.jpg  

To anyone who love Buuf theme:
    Here is my own collection of icons gathered from this thread, you may rename the icons as your liking
    Credit to all the original creators of these icons

Buuf Icons pictures by yakitori2009 - Photobucket

Enjoy~~

Thanks for the great job!!
    But anyway to download all of them as a whole? I have diffculty looking for the one i need

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by derekliu View Post
    Thanks for the great job!!
    But anyway to download all of them as a whole? I have diffculty looking for the one i need
    Hi derekliu,

Here is a link to what i hope will become the ultimate listing of all Icons from Doreen's Buuf4HD theme.

Buuf4HD Icons

At the moment it consists of all the icons created by myself and stereo89. I will see if Doreen has all of the icons that she has created in one spot so that I can add them to the gallery.

The galleries can be viewed in list or gallery view. Let me know what you think of this concept of displaying the icons. I will be updating and trying to maintain the Buuf4HD Icon List from a created and requested perspective as time permits. I also hope to have more time coming up to create more of the requested icons. As always suggestions always welcome.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 06-17-2012 at 06:03 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

derekliu (06-22-2012), manji1 (06-20-2012), yakitori2009 (06-17-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Hi derekliu,

Here is a link to what i hope will become the ultimate listing of all Icons from Doreen's Buuf4HD theme.

Buuf4HD Icons

At the moment it consists of all the icons created by myself and stereo89. I will see if Doreen has all of the icons that she has created in one spot so that I can add them to the gallery.

The galleries can be viewed in list or gallery view. Let me know what you think of this concept of displaying the icons. I will be updating and trying to maintain the Buuf4HD Icon List from a created and requested perspective as time permits. I also hope to have more time coming up to create more of the requested icons. As always suggestions always welcome.
    Thanks for the great works sjbtax hope Doreen can add all her created one into the same place for us

Has anyone here seen a LS that has an "orientation rotation" function? Basically when you rotate from portrait to landscape it would either automatically rotate the data, or you might have to touch the screen to make the iotation happen?

Thanks for any help I can get.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-22-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Thanks for the great works sjbtax hope Doreen can add all her created one into the same place for us
    Thanks for the dropbox downloads! But after scanning through both dropbox icons. I still need some of the icons to be buufed, as they are not found in your master listing. Please help!! Thanks lots!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by derekliu View Post
    Thanks for the dropbox downloads! But after scanning through both dropbox icons. I still need some of the icons to be buufed, as they are not found in your master listing. Please help!! Thanks lots!!

Hi derekliu,

I'll. Add them to the list. I'm pretty sure I've already done SG Toto and Snuggle Truck. They may not be in the list but check in my gallery for them.

did anyone have or create a bitesms theme?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    did anyone have or create a bitesms theme?
    Its not mine but... Here you go, theres a read me file there so please read!!! Doreen also made one I think to match her theme but I can't find it right now

http://db.tt/Cfe5Qn3f

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    Its not mine but... Here you go, theres a read me file there so please read!!! Doreen also made one I think to match her theme but I can't find it right now

http://db.tt/Cfe5Qn3f
    Wasnt there one for the darkbuuf theme i wonder where to find that one?

Default Help Newsstand!
    Hi, I just installed the nonewsisgoodnews tweak as a test, but when I uninstalled it, it came back with the App icon mask stuck on it, no matter what i do it won't go away.

I've tried: respringing, rebooting, reselecting the theme, installing a cydia package, safe mode

I'm pretty sure it didn't look like this before:
    -image1.jpg

running Dark Buuf theme on an iPhone iOS 5.1.1

Google Chrome Icon I found already made but just fixed it up for use with the theme and names for icons folder.

-chrome-2x.png

chrome.rar

26. The Following User Says Thank You to sydam3 For This Useful Post:

Scarch (07-03-2012)

Thanks

Dark Buuf weather settings not working.....> HELP. 5.1.1

Page 478 of 492 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468476477478479480 488 ... LastLast