+ Reply
Page 44 of 492 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Stereo89 @LooLzzz VLC Thnx!
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @LooLzzz

VLC
    Thnx!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    @ Doreen the poster said theY had a white square around them even opening them in a new tab. I'm not near PC so I can't check. I just wanna make sure I do it right
    Nope obviously that person did "not" save them to their hard drive the proper way cuz I just saved all (3) of them and there is no white bg on any of them.

Seems ppl do not like to read the same thing being said over and over again.

"To save the icons that are being posted in this thread you need to right click on the icon itself and open the image up in a new tab or window and then save it to your hard drive or you will not be able to save the icon as a transparent icon"

Hopefully said in green maybe? hehe

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

SeptemberC (10-25-2010), Stereo89 (10-25-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Here (hopefully) is my Bundles file. It should have icons for:
    Facebook
    Photos
    Pulse
    Maps
    BBC News
    Evernote
    Cracked
    Angry Birds
    PVZ
    Monopoly
    Mega Worm
    BiteSMS (Ink bottle cus I like it)
    iBooks
    DropBox
    Google
    Google Earth
    eBay
    Remote
    Winterboard, cydia and ifile
    Safari (compass)
    Weather HD
    Lightsaber
    Last FM
    Bump
    Mywi

EDIT: Dammit, my bundle file is eight meg which rather exceeds the forum limit. Hmm.
    Last edited by Cpfoxhunt; 10-25-2010 at 04:42 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SeptemberC's Avatar
    Thanks

@Bababooey - Can you send me the NEW theme you posted on ModMyi before you optimized the icons? You can use this website my hubby uses, it's free. . https://www.transferbigfiles.com/ I just saw on their web page that they have an iphone app and the first (so many) users get some free storage, however I do not know the benefit of that one. . .anyway I'll message you with my email addy.

I did snatch it from the app store so @Stereo89 can you make me an icon for it? Sorry I don't have pic of original icon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Doreen

Do you have the bundle and icon info for TapList??

Thanks

@Bababooey - Can you send me the NEW theme you posted on ModMyi before you optimized the icons? You can use this website my hubby uses, it's free. . https://www.transferbigfiles.com/ I just saw on their web page that they have an iphone app and the first (so many) users get some free storage, however I do not know the benefit of that one. . .anyway I'll message you with my email addy.

I did snatch it from the app store so @Stereo89 can you make me an icon for it? Sorry I don't have pic of original icon
    Uhhhh.... Gimmie a bit.... I'm going to upload the theme, but I think alot of it is optimized... I think I saved a copy before the last time I optimized it, but I need to sift through all the new stuff.... Won't be for a while.... I'm cooking my girl dinner tonight to go with the roses I just got her, and crunching images on the computer is not that romantic...lol.... But... I'll upload a copy of what I sent them in a min here and you can see if it's any different.... I hope it is so I can procrastinate on the solid image deal and work on my loaders this week :-P

Thanks

Just checked September... Your gunna have the same issue with what I would send you...... I'm going to try my best to sort through them all soon and give the link to everyone... I'll post it here and email my donators in case anybody is not around... But first things first, I need to finish some more things on the theme.... Damn, I really wanted to keep up on that too...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (10-25-2010), SeptemberC (10-25-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cpfoxhunt View Post
    Here (hopefully) is my Bundles file. It should have icons for:
    Facebook
    Photos
    Pulse
    Maps
    BBC News
    Evernote
    Cracked
    Angry Birds
    PVZ
    Monopoly
    Mega Worm
    BiteSMS (Ink bottle cus I like it)
    iBooks
    DropBox
    Google
    Google Earth
    eBay
    Remote
    Winterboard, cydia and ifile
    Safari (compass)
    Weather HD
    Lightsaber
    Last FM
    Bump
    Mywi

EDIT: Dammit, my bundle file is eight meg which rather exceeds the forum limit. Hmm.
    The majority of these icons have been made or been made available by Stereo89 on earlier pages of this thread.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (10-25-2010), Doreen (10-25-2010), Scarch (10-26-2010)

Thanks

@Doreen - I was looking around Bababooey's icons and I found this. . .Didn't know if you had ever ran across it.
    Buuf iPhone 4-ghost-2.png

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-25-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twimon View Post
    Doreen

Do you have the bundle and icon info for TapList??
    Sorry no I don't yet since I've not had time to really theme all my icons yet after I finish this Flip Clock theme I'm going to take a good break and get back to theming my own phone totally Buuf I've got quite a few icons I need to search out their bundle info for! hehe!

@Doreen - I was looking around Bababooey's icons and I found this. . .Didn't know if you had ever ran across it.
    Attachment 477661
    No I've been using Paul's icons (the original set of Buuf) but that would have been just perfect for my Halloween Theme. That one is very cute it got past me if it was included in the original set? There is so many!

Thanks

does anyone know how I can get the buuf zipper to work on iPhone 4?
    Buuf

I can't seem to find the icon or bundle to replace on either the bababooey or the original from this thread.

Thanks!!

Thanks

BB&T icon request
    Name:  bbt-logo-top.gif
Views: 934
Size:  3.7 KB
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 10-25-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks

@ Doreen - Check your email - I used Tranfer Big Files and sent you my bundles. It's not a lot but it's a start. .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-25-2010)

Thanks

Thank you so much September! As sooooon as I get this Flip Clock finished I plan on getting "all" my icons in HD the proper way through bundles and I'll post them here as well. If we each share our bundles it will be easier on everyone trying to use enjoy these icons in HD. Right now half my icons are tossed in the Icons folder therefore they are not in HD since I've not had time to concentrate on that.

But thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post
    does anyone know how I can get the buuf zipper to work on iPhone 4?
    Buuf

I can't seem to find the icon or bundle to replace on either the bababooey or the original from this thread.

Thanks!!

I'm not sure but it looks like that is for the older model phones so it would need to be redone/completely resized for HD and all the images most likely would then have to be "retitled/renamed" to the new image names since on the iP4 everything is diff...
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-25-2010 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

@ bababooey - DO NOT convert those .png's! Too much work for you. . .If I need any I will search to see if they have been posted and/or request them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Thank you so much September! As sooooon as I get this Flip Clock finished I plan on getting "all" my icons in HD the proper way through bundles and I'll post them here as well. If we each share our bundles it will be easier on everyone trying to use enjoy these icons in HD. Right now half my icons are tossed in the Icons folder therefore they are not in HD since I've not had time to concentrate on that.

But thank you again!

I'm not sure but it looks like that is for the older model phones so it would need to be redone/completely resized for HD and all the images most likely would then have to be "retitled/renamed" to the new image names since on the iP4 everything is diff...
    Yeah, I fooled around with it a while back, but couldn't even get the sound to work.... And trust me, I got my hands dirty with it lol.... I have an idea btw for the slider... I love the one we have now, but..... Thinking to tweak it a bit.... Standby...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-25-2010)

Thanks

@ bababooey - DO NOT convert those .png's! Too much work for you. . .If I need any I will search to see if they have been posted and/or request them.
    Most of the ones I have used may be in the extra icons folder I included in the theme.... Those should be viewable...

Thanks

Yup you will find that skinning the LockScreen is another whole ballgame. hehe!

But yet another great option to challenge yourself w/ Bababooey! Lezzzz see what you got!!!

I'm about ready to pull my hair out w/ this Clock now. No more vids cuz I'm getting pretty tired but here's the Fair Night Weather Occurrence. Cloud fades in and out etc.

Last edited by Doreen; 10-25-2010 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost