Page 439 of 492 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429437438439440441 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 9823

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Hi Scarch,

I copied one of your tray icons and named them with the two files as you mentioned, then i placed them in the bundles folder/ com.apple.springboard (I deleted the original files), but it still looks like the smaller tray. Any suggestions? I respringed and also rebooted but no joy.

A

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    You need two files for the FolderIcon :

-FolderDropBG@2x~iphone.png and FolderIconBG@2x~iphone.png

It's the same icon, same size.

iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Thanks

Delete caches

Quote Originally Posted by mrpresto View Post
    I'm running ios5.0.1. And i cut and pasted a few themes together, but... I have darkbuuf running too! and that fixed mostly everything else to make it work with ios5 and if you are refering to the snowcover4 theme yes it works but you can not use lockinfo tho, they do not work well with each other
    can you send me your theme pls?im really not that good in doing this kind of stuff..i really miss buuf infinity

@doreen... Lol it's like déjà vu, last time I got into customizing the buuf themes everyone was switching over from 3.x to 4.x and now it's happening all over again. I tried your theme off cydia already and it looks as a bunch of tweaking needs to be done. Do you know if the animations are working on 5.0.1? Thanks, mrj

Hi all, appreciate ur help in helping me to buuf these remaining icons which i cant find in ur inventory. Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by `deadpool View Post
    can you send me your theme pls?im really not that good in doing this kind of stuff..i really miss buuf infinity
    @deadpool

I will package something up for you when I get in from work tonight,, pm me your email address and I will send it as soon as I bundle everything up--- sound good to you ?

For now look in cydia for dark buuf it's pretty much buuf∞infinity just has a dark side to it,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (01-27-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@deadpool

I will package something up for you when I get in from work tonight,, pm me your email address and I will send it as soon as I bundle everything up--- sound good to you ?

For now look in cydia for dark buuf it's pretty much buuf∞infinity just has a dark side to it,
    mrpresto, any way i could get that package as well please?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmanson View Post
    mrpresto, any way i could get that package as well please?
    Of course rmanson,

Send me your email and I will send it to you tonight!!
    Last edited by mrpresto; 01-26-2012 at 02:02 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (01-27-2012)

@everyone - does anyone know if there's been a folder put together of all the buuf 4 hd icons? If so can you give me a link or tell me what post or page it's located on? Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Of course rmanson,

Send me your email and I will send it to you tonight!!
    was going to resend you a PM but your mail box is full lol - Looks like we are from the same neck of the world
    Thanks again

Thanks

was going to resend you a PM but your mail box is full lol - Looks like we are from the same neck of the world
    Thanks again
    Indeed we are, ooooh Canada!!!
    I'm just putting things together for you guys. Ill need a little bit tho!!! None of this is my work so please do not thank me.ill clean out my inbox as well it's funny how quickly it fills up

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @doreen... Lol it's like déjà vu, last time I got into customizing the buuf themes everyone was switching over from 3.x to 4.x and now it's happening all over again. I tried your theme off cydia already and it looks as a bunch of tweaking needs to be done. Do you know if the animations are working on 5.0.1? Thanks, mrj

Hi mrj (sorry for the late reply just got in from work)

I'm not sure yet I've been re-learning how to theme the phone alllll over again from scratch and testing all my Cydia apps to see which ones are still working on this particular phone and OS so far I'm making good progress but I've not gotten to the animations "yet" I am working on the Keyboard right now. (not too much has changed there)

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    @everyone - does anyone know if there's been a folder put together of all the buuf 4 hd icons? If so can you give me a link or tell me what post or page it's located on? Thanks
    As soon as I get caught up w/ relearning everything (and finish up my new theme in the process) I'm going to post a few new links up in the first post of this thread and re-organize this thread for us all. I will need to see if one of the guys here can help me because it is too much work for just one person.
    Last edited by Doreen; 01-26-2012 at 08:57 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (01-27-2012), mrjsantos (01-26-2012)

@doreen- if there's anyway I can help let me know

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjsantos For This Useful Post:

Doreen (01-26-2012)

Thanks

Thanks mrj I think our first project in "this thread" is I need to gather up all the icons we've created and posted for everyone here so far and package them for download. That will be some serious work as they need to be "renamed properly" etc. As for right now I'm learning all the changes in the new OS on my 4s by working on my new theme so when I finish that I will reorganize this thread if you want to help that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! But the icons need to be organized in a way for everyone here so that is my priority for this thread. Shane and I were trying to keep a list of request but it gets out of control and there is too many request and not enough ppl helping to make the icons to fill the request etc.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (01-27-2012)

Hi jdewinnaar,

First of all congratulation on your wounderful theme and hard work. It is very awesome. I have installed it in my phone and its what exactally I wanted. there are few places where it is not buufed like in Facebook app. Left side panel is not themed can you please let me know how to fix this?

-img_0129.jpg

And also when I go into the recent calls or anything related where text is coming on top of the dark grey background in your theme is not clearly visible and look it has a shadow which is making it very hard to read. Any chnace to fic this too? here is a screen grab of it

-fig-2.jpg

Once again thanks for all jdewinnaar

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Thanks mrj I think our first project in "this thread" is I need to gather up all the icons we've created and posted for everyone here so far and package them for download. That will be some serious work as they need to be "renamed properly" etc. As for right now I'm learning all the changes in the new OS on my 4s by working on my new theme so when I finish that I will reorganize this thread if you want to help that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! But the icons need to be organized in a way for everyone here so that is my priority for this thread. Shane and I were trying to keep a list of request but it gets out of control and there is too many request and not enough ppl helping to make the icons to fill the request etc.
    I dont know if you frequent Macthemes Doreen, but they have a good thread with updated file names. Let me know and I can cut and past it into an email/PM if you like

Indeed we are, ooooh Canada!!!
    I'm just putting things together for you guys. Ill need a little bit tho!!! None of this is my work so please do not thank me.ill clean out my inbox as well it's funny how quickly it fills up
    Hope all is good, just let me know when you get a chance to email it over, I checked my email and spam
    Last edited by rmanson; 01-27-2012 at 01:15 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rmanson For This Useful Post:

Doreen (01-27-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ariovist View Post
    Hy,

would it be possible to "buuf" this icons?

- sueddeutsche sueddeutsche.de Basic
    - kicker online kicker online
    - SPOX SPOX
    - 11Freunde 11FREUNDE - Die App für Fußballkultur
    - SPON SPIEGEL ONLINE
    - Sportschau SPORTSCHAU
    - BVB Borussia Dortmund
    - HTAnywhere Hattrick Anywhere
    - tagesschau Tagesschau
    - RauteMusik RauteMusik.FM Internetradio
    - Groupon Groupon
    - ZDF ZDFmediathek
    - TeamViewer TeamViewer for Remote Control
    - PRINZ PRINZ Magazin
    - Moers Direkt Moers Direkt (maybe the Symbol only)
    - RUB mobile RUB Mobile
    - Fan HEE Fan Heerenveen Gratis (better with this symbol: sc Heerenveen)

Thanks for your help

Greetings
    Added (minus Teamviewer & Groupon)

Quote Originally Posted by derekliu View Post
    Hi all, i still have some apps which do not have their icons been buufed, and they are also not inside the Online list maker. Please kindly help to buuf these. Thanks in advance!

Added (Minus Currency, SG Malls 2011, SG 4D, Minigore, Meebo, foursquare, Citibank SG, Bejeweled)

SG Toto also has been done.

-sg-toto.png

Some of these are not updated as done on the list yet. We are working on updating it but it is a huge task.

Quote Originally Posted by Nittenyadhav View Post
    Hi guys,

Could I please request the buufed icons for the following:

Messenger - Facebook
    Discovr App
    Real Racing HD 2
    TinTin
    Batman
    Dark Meadow
    9mm
    iTunes U
    Newsstand
    Added:-

TinTin
    Dark Meadow
    9mm
    iTunes U
    Newsstand

Quote Originally Posted by Nittenyadhav View Post
    The Icon with D is actually for Donedeal app not for DiscovrApps any chance to get that? Please see the itunes icon below for DiscovrApp

Attachment 562065

Also Can I pleaseeeeeeeeeee request to buff this icon for me too?

Attachment 562067
    Added

PHEW!!!!

That was a marathon just catching up and getting the requests on the list. I should have some more free time now that the kids are back to school to start to catch up on making some. Let me know if I missed any.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 01-27-2012 at 05:41 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

Doreen (01-27-2012), indyzzzz (01-27-2012)

Thanks

Hello Shane! =)
    Glad to hear that! Hoping to see you out and about playing around w/ your phone again too! I've been enjoying myself learning things all over again. (But I suppose the break was much needed and good while it lasted)

I dont know if you frequent Macthemes Doreen, but they have a good thread with updated file names. Let me know and I can cut and past it into an email/PM if you like

No I basically only frequent this and one other site these days (just not enough time) But yes that might be extremely helpful."Thank you"
    Last edited by Doreen; 01-27-2012 at 09:29 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hello Shane! =)
    Glad to hear that! Hoping to see you out and about playing around w/ your phone again too! I've been enjoying myself learning things all over again. (But I suppose the break was much needed and good while it lasted)

No I basically only frequent this and one other site these days (just not enough time) But yes that might be extremely helpful."Thank you"
    Hey Doreen,

Lots of things have changed here. All seems for the good, so I should have a lot more playtime.

The break has been great but it's also fantastic to be back! I've missed you all.

Thanks

And we've missed you too but life has priorities so I know exactly what you mean. (And sometimes the breaks in between are good we come back refreshed w/ new ideas and motivation)

Happy to see you back! Have fun!

Page 439 of 492 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429437438439440441 449 489 ... LastLast