+ Reply
Page 422 of 492 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412420421422423424 432 472 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,440 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by pasturepony Yay!!! Got it working!! . Thanks so much for everyone's help!! Jacques? Do you know how I can get the dragon wallpaper on the perpage HTML?
...
  1. #8421
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post
    Yay!!! Got it working!! . Thanks so much for everyone's help!!

    Jacques? Do you know how I can get the dragon wallpaper on the perpage HTML?

    Thanks again! You've been awesome!
    Would you like the Dragon wallpaper to show on your Lockscreen and Homescreen? PerPageHTML just handles the widget..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (01-01-2012)

  3. #8422
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cjaycruz05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 45 Times in 34 Posts

    JD, how to maually themed the Newsstand icon?

  4. #8423
    Green Apple pasturepony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 31 Times in 15 Posts

    Yes please

  5. #8424
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post
    Yes please
    Rename it to Wallpaper.png and copy it to themes/Darkbuuf/Private/Wallpaper/

    Respring...

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (01-01-2012)

  7. #8425
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    jacques, is it possible to have your wallpaper but without the guy on the bottom right?

  8. #8426
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Mimh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 149 Times in 88 Posts

    How will off the Mask from here?


  9. #8427
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 145 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Uno momento ..

    Added revised package to original post, could everyone with problem please redownload the new version, check you Cydia packages for any BuufHD package, remove it along with buuf weather, then install DarkBuuf.deb via iFile..

    Darkbuuf.deb
    Great work jd, first download link worked perfectly. I can see you have put in a lot of work here and everything's working well. I noticed tho that there's still a problem theming safari but other then that great work.

    Thanks everyone who put in to help jd update buuf to ios5+


    Best,

    Ps I'm digging the banner 1 bundle👊💢👍

  10. #8428
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    My Newsstand and DarkBuuf icon are transparent. Any way to fix that?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheeMattMarquis View Post
    My Newsstand and DarkBuuf icon are transparent. Any way to fix that?
    *Actually all icons automasked appear transparent.

  11. #8429
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheeMattMarquis View Post
    My Newsstand and DarkBuuf icon are transparent. Any way to fix that?



    *Actually all icons automasked appear transparent.
    Please upload a screenshot..

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (01-01-2012)

  13. #8430
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cjaycruz05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 45 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    Please upload a screenshot..
    JD, how to maully change the icon on newsstand?

  14. #8431
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cjaycruz05 View Post
    JD, how to maully change the icon on newsstand?
    Not easy as it consists of two parts.. Pretty much unthemeable!!

    If you dont use it, look in Cydia for "nonewsisgoodnews" that'll remove it..

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (01-01-2012)

  16. #8432
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Jdewinnaar: this is what I get now with no widgets turned on at all, white border around everything and a question mark in the middle...

    Also, how do you use your own wallpaper? I'd like the dark shelves wallpaper with the white one row clock appearing to be on one shelf. I've tried every combination of enabling user wallpaper in your darkbuuf settings but no luck, just get the clock on your fence background and the question mark in the middle, and when I save my settings it says to enable "buuf weather HD LS or HS" in winter board but those options aren't in my winter board as I had to uninstall buuf weather to install darkbuuf
    I've also tried going to the themes folder and placing the file there in "private" as Wallpaper.png but still nothing
    Any ideas?

  17. #8433
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pardyryan View Post
    Jdewinnaar: this is what I get now with no widgets turned on at all, white border around everything and a question mark in the middle...

    Also, how do you use your own wallpaper? I'd like the dark shelves wallpaper with the white one row clock appearing to be on one shelf. I've tried every combination of enabling user wallpaper in your darkbuuf settings but no luck, just get the clock on your fence background and the question mark in the middle, and when I save my settings it says to enable "buuf weather HD LS or HS" in winter board but those options aren't in my winter board as I had to uninstall buuf weather to install darkbuuf
    I've also tried going to the themes folder and placing the file there in "private" as Wallpaper.png but still nothing
    Any ideas?
    In "Private" there's a wallpaper folder, inside that folder are 2 png's, overwrite them with the wallpaper of your choice! In DarkBuuf settings, keep the wallpaper option on auto, that will remove the white border and questionmark..

    Let me know if that helps, ok..

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (01-01-2012), Scarch (01-02-2012)

  19. #8434
    iPhone? More like MyPhone audiotrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    geneva , switzerland
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts

    to remove the mask around the darkbuuf icon unzip this file and place in

    var/mobile/Library/WebClips/Settings.webclip

    Info.zip


    JD the wallpaper i would like without the guy is the one included in your theme thx a lot

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to audiotrip For This Useful Post:

    Scarch (01-02-2012)

  21. #8435
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Thanks for the awesome buuf theme. Just a feedback for some minor bugs, the SMS background doesn't work well in landscape mode and the SMS bubbles aren't HD. I'm using bitesms and rocking 5.0.1. Thanks for the theme again.

    Oh and... Anyway to request for a buuf flipboard icon
    Last edited by Razorpower; 01-02-2012 at 12:35 AM.

  22. #8436
    iPhoneaholic Scarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Geneva - Switzerland
    Posts
    350
    Thanks
    1,162
    Thanked 415 Times in 226 Posts

    Happy New Year

    Thank you Jacques, you really do a great job, very funny ...




  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

    burrzoo (03-21-2013), indyzzzz (01-02-2012)

  24. #8437
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorpower View Post
    Thanks for the awesome buuf theme. Just a feedback for some minor bugs, the SMS background doesn't work well in landscape mode and the SMS bubbles aren't HD. I'm using bitesms and rocking 5.0.1. Thanks for the theme again.

    Oh and... Anyway to request for a buuf flipboard icon
    Flipboard



    From stereo89's archive. Happy New Year Stefano!

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (01-02-2012), Stereo89 (01-04-2012)

  26. #8438
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hi jdewinnaar,

    I saw your great work and decided to try it out. It looks very nice thanks for the theme! I'm satisfied with the theme it looks great. However, i face some problems, one is the icons are not themed although there's a lots of icons attached in the theme itself. Another problem is that when i open a folder, the wallpaper changed to the one as attached. Thanks for the help.

    Buuf iPhone 4-img_0004.pngBuuf iPhone 4-img_0005.png

  27. #8439
    My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 1,072 Times in 514 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pyroheart View Post
    Hi jdewinnaar,

    I saw your great work and decided to try it out. It looks very nice thanks for the theme! I'm satisfied with the theme it looks great. However, i face some problems, one is the icons are not themed although there's a lots of icons attached in the theme itself. Another problem is that when i open a folder, the wallpaper changed to the one as attached. Thanks for the help.

    Attachment 559361Attachment 559362
    Hi

    The theme is meant to be used with folder enhancer. Try it out...

    Also, in Winterboard, turn on Summerboard mode!!

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdewinnaar For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (01-02-2012), pyroheart (01-02-2012)

  29. #8440
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Flipboard



    From stereo89's archive. Happy New Year Stefano!
    Thanks again!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts