+ Reply
Page 41 of 492 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Bababooey13 Just wondering... I used to drink alot... Been sober for a while now.... Feels good.... Anyways.... Bout to watch your vid Good! Keep it up! You'll
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Just wondering... I used to drink alot... Been sober for a while now.... Feels good.... Anyways.... Bout to watch your vid
    Good! Keep it up! You'll feel better and (your liver will thank you for many years to come) I know way too many ppl that mess around w/ "everything" I choose to be different and challenge life sober. Plus I'm extremely sensitive so a cup of coffee will keep me going for days! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by mrjsantos View Post
    that looks awesome, when do you think it will be completed?
    mrj I'm not sure I have 49 walls, 49 ani's and 49 buuf weather icons to make. (I've only done the cloudy so far and I'm currently working on the individual weather icons) but I will keep you posted on my progress okay.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SeptemberC's Avatar
    Thanks

Bababooey Thank you - I thought I might be crazy. . .Here's a screenie
    Buuf iPhone 4-blackpngs.png

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Oh and Doreen, the Bill I was talking about is the founder of AA..... I was just curious, since I found the majority of people don't mention they don't drink unless they used to... :-P
    Really? ppl read me in the forum some think I might be a teenager or even a "male" teenager. Sometimes I get telemarketers that call my house and ask me to put my Mother on the phone cuz they think I'm a little girl. But the truth is I'm in my 40's so basically I've just been exposed to alot already. I just try to stay healthy cuz I want to be around for a while (I have two kids I'm still working on raising that's all)

Enough chit chat I better get serious on getting back to work on this clock...

g'night you guys!
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-24-2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Goodnight Doreen
    Last edited by mrjsantos; 10-25-2010 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks

Touched up the status bar battery a bit, and it's draining properly :-)
    It's not individual images for the drain, it's a progressive fill, so placement was a pain... But I think I'll change the pea green color...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    Bababooey Thank you - I thought I might be crazy. . .Here's a screenie
    Attachment 477425
    It looked fine viewing it on my phone, it may be that I optimized it a while back so now you can't view them on pc... Check the extraicons folder, if you can see them, then that's the reason.

Thanks

Judging from what I got accomplished tonight I'd say 2 days mrj okay.

Light Rain!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoC6JYARC9w[/ame]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

mrjsantos (10-25-2010)

Thanks

Thank you again so much Stereo. Another batch please?

English Pro
    Enjoy PH
    EpicPetWars
    eWallet
    FarmVille
    FiC
    Filipino Recipes
    FilipinoNews
    Fruit Ninja
    Girl Wars
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-epicpetwars.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images          

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Bababooey13 (10-25-2010), Dara (10-25-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hello!

first of all i have a question: i have downloaded "babaBuufey buuf4" from cydia and want to ask you if it is yours or any "hacked/cracked/idunno" Version?! Because i see some differences in the screenshots shown in this thread.

then i must say i really love mega man, but the mega man loading thing is very ugly...a rotating stone or something would fit better in my eyes!

also the SMS sound are horrible!...i here someone screaming something in english...sms shouldn´t sound that way but make a nice "DingDong" or something.

Would be greatfull if you could change those tiny things in your next update because i really love this theme!

Thx for any replay in advance

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 673 Posts

@SeptemberC

Talking Carl, Christmas Countdown, Best Alarm, Ragdollblaster 2,
    PS Mobile, WorldCard Mobile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-talkingcarl.png   Buuf iPhone 4-christmascountdown.png   Buuf iPhone 4-bestalarm.png   Buuf iPhone 4-ragdollblaster2.png   Buuf iPhone 4-ps-mobile.png   Buuf iPhone 4-worldcard-mobile.png  

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (10-25-2010), Scarch (10-28-2010)

Thanks

MrJSantos...

What font are you using for your icon names? I love it! Did you just specify the font in the plist? Do I need to download the font somehow?

Thanks!!!

TomStar and Bababooey13...

I absolutely love the Buuf and all of the hard work Bababooey13 put into it, but I do have to agree with TomStar...the cussing is a bit too much for me and I also don't like the little blue guy. Is he easy to change out to something more Buuf-like? How would I go about that?

Thanks again everyone for your hard work!!! I just sent a round of donations so I hope you get them okay!! Love this forum!!
    Last edited by pasturepony; 10-25-2010 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 673 Posts

@kifdavis

Yahoo! Sportacular Pro, Arsenal, Goal.com, Arseblog, Slacker (x2)
    ESPN Radio, Mixology, iHeartRadio (x2), Canabalt, Robot Unicorn (x2)

...And thank you very much for your donation...

@pasturepony

Thank you very much too for your donation...I am happy that you like the forum...It is forming a good group ... all about the wonderful Doreen that started it all!...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-yahoo-sportacular-pro.png   Buuf iPhone 4-arsenal.png   Buuf iPhone 4-goal.com.png   Buuf iPhone 4-arseblog.png   Buuf iPhone 4-slacker.png   Buuf iPhone 4-slacker1.png   Buuf iPhone 4-espnradio.png   Buuf iPhone 4-mixology.png  

Buuf iPhone 4-iheartradio.png   Buuf iPhone 4-iheartradio1.png   Buuf iPhone 4-canabalt.png   Buuf iPhone 4-robot-unicorn.png   Buuf iPhone 4-robot-unicorn1.png  

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (10-25-2010), Scarch (10-28-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Bababooey13

Chef (is ok?)
    Perfect bro! Thanks... I'm sure he'll love it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

@ Doreen,

With your weather theme, is there any way to make the default images reflect the temperature? It just seems a little odd for the summer bee to be out on a cold, clear winters day ;p

The animations rock btw, I especially like the UFO!

EDIT: Also sorry to go on about this but does anyone know
    1) Of a place where we can all share our bundles files?
    2) How I can put the default mask or whatever it is on app store icons back - the square icons really annoy me and there aren't enough Buff icons for me to have everything themed!
    Last edited by Cpfoxhunt; 10-25-2010 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks

Cpfox the reason is if the location is set in the theme folder but not the animation addon folder then the animations will not match up w/ the changing wallpapers in the theme folder.

Also if the Time intervals are not both set to update at the same time in "Both" folders then once again the wallpapers will update to the current weather and the animations will not update at the "same time"

1. Change your weather location in the main Buuf Weather Theme Folder by locating the configureMe.js file in the Theme folder and then locate this line of code: var locale = "90012" (insert your zip in between the parenthesis)

2. Change your weather location in the Buuf Animation Addon Theme Folder by locating the locationHere.js file in the Animation Addon Theme folder and then locate this line of code: var locale = "90012" (insert your zip in between the parenthesis)

-----------------------------------------------------
    1. In the Buuf Animation Addon Theme folder look for the "functions.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 15;
    (change the 15 mins to whatever minutes you desire)

2. In the second and Main Buuf Theme folder look for the "configureMe.js" file and find: var updateInterval = 15 //Minutes
    (change the 15 mins to whatever minutes you desire)

About the bundles all everyone needs to do is simply toss your bundle files into a main directory and .zip them up and attach them right here in the forum they are not that big of files.

I really think ppl should share their bundles it would be very helpful to one another.

Thank you.

All you do is click on the button "Go Advanced" when you are posting a comment right here in this thread. Then click on the button "Manage Attachments" where it will then allow you upload and attach your bundle zip file right here to share.

Cp I see what you mean (sorry just waking up over here in Cali)

You actually could edit the scripts to display whatever you want in regards to what wall will show or ani will play out but I've got everything set to conform to "Yahoo's weather source" which won't let me set images per temp but rather only weather occurrences such as it will toss a sun for clear day but not toss ice around if it's a clear day but there is ice on the ground from a previous snow occurrence. Sorryyyy (but yeah I see what you mean, I'm just at the mercy of yahoo and so is anyone else doing these weather widgets since they all run basically the same way)
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-25-2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Cpfoxhunt (10-25-2010)

Thanks

@Pasturepony

Its called seans handwriting I think... It's on the xsellize repo

Thanks

Stereo89 - Thanks so much for the icons. . .By any chance do you have a snowman you could shoot over to me?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (10-25-2010), Doreen (10-25-2010), Scarch (11-15-2010), SeptemberC (10-25-2010)

Thanks

Perfect!!