Page 391 of 492 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381389390391392393 401 441 491 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 9823

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by jdewinnaar View Post
    (Ok, now that I'm logged in as jdewinnaar)

Why do you think I gave up, I finished it and posted 2 versions. One for Buuf iPhone 4 HD and one for Buuf Infinity..

That Lockscreen does look great! I love the special touch with the apple!

If the apple is...well, apple, who is that sneaky little worm??

ahahahah,Jdewinaar, you can be whom u wish( sjbtax) but fortunately,though,yer job is amazin,man
    could u send pm the 2 skype versions?thanks in advance

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pisquito For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-06-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (10-06-2011), Doreen (10-06-2011), indyzzzz (10-06-2011), mrpresto (10-07-2011), Scarch (10-06-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    You could do that, but then you would have an app on that first page with no icon. You could also use iBlank from Cydia and create a blank icon (or you can create the same effect manually by placing an unrequired webclip on your page and placing a blank icon for that.

I gather what you are trying to do is leave your first page blank so that you can see all the lovely eye-candy with your app icons starting on the second page..... YES?

Exactly what I have set up on my wife's phone.

I have placed a blank icon directly above this line in case you need it for the method that you decide.
    That is exactly what I want to do, leave that first page blank, except for the docked icons..
    Trying to grab this blank icon is proving to be a little harder than I thought it would be, I will try this iBlank and see hw that goes.

Thanks again

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-06-2011), indyzzzz (10-06-2011), mrpresto (10-07-2011), Scarch (10-06-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    -wallsteve.png
    stefanoooooo,che onore riaverti quissu :P

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pisquito For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-06-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-06-2011), indyzzzz (10-06-2011), Scarch (10-08-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011)

Thanks

Hi everybody. I just felt the need to drop in very briefly to say thank you personally to those on this thread that helped support getting Mattahan his iPad! I was able to purchase and ship it this week. If not for the donations to BUUF4, BUUF4iPad and all the sculptures I made, this would not have been possible, and a special thanx to WhiteBelt for paying the tax and most of the shipping! I also want to thank SJBtax for a very generous offer I received this morning, I wish you were around a couple weeks ago so I would have a jumpstart on saving for my iPhone 4S lol!
    The iPad was shipped to Miami, and Paul will finally be able to use it in November "since he lives in Jamaica" and his sister will be getting married there.
    And just a lil bit of info, Besides UltraBUUF being available now on Paul's deviant art page "I'm sure you all know :-P", Paul is working on a graphic novel, and hopefully an extension of UltraBUUF based on an idea I had for a sculpture set "Angels, Demons and Deities....
    Hope everyone is getting along, and sorry for my contributions to drama in the passed. I would also like to apologize to Stereo for some of the hurtful things I said towards him, though we were fighting over something I believe was a big misunderstanding, I was wrong in the way I behaved and I am sorry for this.
    If anybody wants to check out the sculptures I have done you can follow me on twitter or email me at ericelm77 @ gmail . com. As I am now doing custom sculptures at varied rates to FINALLY attempt to get myself something "chuckle".
    God bless y'all.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Dara (10-06-2011), Doreen (10-06-2011), indyzzzz (10-06-2011), Scarch (10-08-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011), Stereo89 (10-06-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 673 Posts

@Bababooey13

=)
    I'm really happy to hear these things from you Eric!!!..REALLY!!! =) I hope that your business are going in the best way possible..I'm happy to hear that Paul (Mattahan for us) will receive his iPad! =) I hope that we (me, you and the wonderfull Doreen) can work together in the future..or I wish you the best in any case!!!..Give my greetings to Paul!!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-06-2011), indyzzzz (10-06-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011)

Thanks

Thank you Stereo, and if I /ever/ have time to theme again, it would be my pleasure.
    Oh, also guys, I will be doing a Steve Jobs sculpture for auction where the proceeds will go to cancer research "unsure of the charity at this time" but I just asked Mattahan "this being half his idea" if he could do the new BUUF Steve Jobs icon for me to mold the sculpture into and give a small framed print.
    I'll post a pic of the Tigger I just made where you'll find the original icon it came from in UltraBUUF. ;-)

Here he is.... Tiggahlo! :-P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1317924053.126623.jpg  
    Last edited by Bababooey13; 10-06-2011 at 01:00 PM.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Dara (10-06-2011), Doreen (10-06-2011), indyzzzz (10-06-2011), Scarch (10-08-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011), Stereo89 (10-06-2011)

Thanks

Great to have you back Stereo!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dara For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-06-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011), Stereo89 (10-06-2011)

@Pisquito

Dovevo rendere omaggio ad uno dei pił grandi uomini che siano mai stati sulla terra! Logicamente in stile Buuf...

I had to pay homage to one of the greatest men that have ever been on earth! Logically Buuf style...
    What a huge loss,man!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (10-07-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mrpresto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    That is exactly what I want to do, leave that first page blank, except for the docked icons..
    Trying to grab this blank icon is proving to be a little harder than I thought it would be, I will try this iBlank and see hw that goes.

Thanks again
    Use iblank in cydia

@pisquito

Yes, it is the the greatest loss that we could suffer.....RIP Steve...

@Dara

Thank you! =) but I don't know if I will return...I'm studying now... -.-"

@all

Have anyone converted Ultrabuuf in .pngs???..I don't have a Mac to do it now...
    I'll post ultrabuuf pngs
    when I get in from work

http://db.tt/ssGxyIuc

Here a link to my dropbox with the ultrabuuf pngs

I hope it works. I can't figure out how to upload the file with megaupload from my phone, help would be appreciated
    Last edited by mrpresto; 10-06-2011 at 03:49 PM.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrpresto For This Useful Post:

Amos Moses (10-09-2011), Doreen (10-06-2011), indyzzzz (10-07-2011), Scarch (10-08-2011), Stereo89 (10-07-2011)

Thanks

Without doubt... this is the most creative, genuine, cooperative and selfless forum I have ever been lucky enough to be a part of.
    You all know who you are... thank you!

Thanks

Here's all the UtraBUUF PNGs up to date.... http://www.mediafire.com/?r9o3l1ux02js3q0

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Dara (10-06-2011), Doreen (10-06-2011), indyzzzz (10-07-2011), Scarch (10-08-2011), Stereo89 (10-07-2011)

Thanks

Best of luck with your studies Stereo.
    What are you studying incidentally?
    Cheers,
    Dara

@pisquito

Yes, it is the the greatest loss that we could suffer.....RIP Steve...

@Dara

Thank you! =) but I don't know if I will return...I'm studying now... -.-"

@all

Have anyone converted Ultrabuuf in .pngs???..I don't have a Mac to do it now...
    Super stuff ... every last bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Hi everybody. I just felt the need to drop in very briefly to say thank you personally to those on this thread that helped support getting Mattahan his iPad! I was able to purchase and ship it this week. If not for the donations to BUUF4, BUUF4iPad and all the sculptures I made, this would not have been possible, and a special thanx to WhiteBelt for paying the tax and most of the shipping! I also want to thank SJBtax for a very generous offer I received this morning, I wish you were around a couple weeks ago so I would have a jumpstart on saving for my iPhone 4S lol!
    The iPad was shipped to Miami, and Paul will finally be able to use it in November "since he lives in Jamaica" and his sister will be getting married there.
    And just a lil bit of info, Besides UltraBUUF being available now on Paul's deviant art page "I'm sure you all know :-P", Paul is working on a graphic novel, and hopefully an extension of UltraBUUF based on an idea I had for a sculpture set "Angels, Demons and Deities....
    Hope everyone is getting along, and sorry for my contributions to drama in the passed. I would also like to apologize to Stereo for some of the hurtful things I said towards him, though we were fighting over something I believe was a big misunderstanding, I was wrong in the way I behaved and I am sorry for this.
    If anybody wants to check out the sculptures I have done you can follow me on twitter or email me at ericelm77 @ gmail . com. As I am now doing custom sculptures at varied rates to FINALLY attempt to get myself something "chuckle".
    God bless y'all.
    Last edited by Dara; 10-06-2011 at 06:52 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dara For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (10-07-2011)

Can some one tell me why when I try to copy a png file from my iPad 2, using Win SCP, all I get is a big black square.
    Is there some trick to it ??

hi i need help,
    when im getting a call from caller that wasnt assigned for a photo, the background wallpaper is the default one and not my BUUF wallpaper. how do i change that? same for wallpaper background when entering a folder with apps (but i managed to solve that).
    thank you very much for you work once again.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,191 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pisquito View Post
    Sjbtax,I kinda said I'd leave it all to yer talent,but doreen is a sort of Steve Jobs,she looks ahead,ALWAYS!That's exactly what I was longing 4!thanks a lot! A proposito Doreen,ma sei davvero siciliana?
    Pisquito Si, io sono al 100 per cento siciliana ma non nato in Italia. Nor do I speak Italian since I was not born there so if I did not say that right I said yes I am 100% Sicilian Italian but not born in Italy. (unlike Stefano who was born and raised in Italy and speaks Italian fluently)

/me waves hello to Stefano and Eric!

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    I'll post a pic of the Tigger I just made where you'll find the original icon it came from in UltraBUUF. ;-)

Here he is.... Tiggahlo! :-P
    Eric I'm serious just as Paul is an artist in his special digital way "you" are an artist w/ your hands in this sculpting you are doing thissss is your "thing" and that Tigger is the absolute bomb baybeeeee! How much are you charging for the Tigger? Though I am pretty certain if you ship the Tigger the whiskers would never in a million years survive and break off right? But how much? And I love my puppy you made and sent to me I have it right here on my desk next to my computer. "Thank you once again"

Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    Without doubt... this is the most creative, genuine, cooperative and selfless forum I have ever been lucky enough to be a part of.
    You all know who you are... thank you!
    Dara and "thank you" for your kind words and continued support. I'm still trying to get over the fact that you are a guy and I thought for months you were a girl! (but I'm cool w/ it now) hehe! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Can some one tell me why when I try to copy a png file from my iPad 2, using Win SCP, all I get is a big black square.
    Is there some trick to it ??
    Amos

If I remember correctly you need to flip the channels and there are free apps for that. Try this: https://rs9tl2.rapidshare.com/#!down...ar|985|R~0|0|0 or this: http://www.iphonemodding.com/forum/d...?do=file&id=10

Quote Originally Posted by letmeinplz2 View Post
    hi i need help,
    when im getting a call from caller that wasnt assigned for a photo, the background wallpaper is the default one and not my BUUF wallpaper. how do i change that? same for wallpaper background when entering a folder with apps (but i managed to solve that).
    thank you very much for you work once again.
    As far as I know when you are in a call and the you've not assigned a user defined pic the wallpaper you select via your iPhone's settings that is residing behind your themed wall is the wall that will show behind the in call buttons and there is no fix for that other than selecting a specific wallpaper you want to show when in an active call. (but you cannot theme that via winterboard that I am aware)
    Last edited by Doreen; 10-06-2011 at 11:11 PM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (10-07-2011), Stereo89 (10-07-2011)

Thanks

Thank you Doreen, and the whiskers will be just fine, they are actually made of beading wire.... IF they were to bend a lil "not likely when that short" they could be bent back. Average price has been between $70-80 including shipping in the US, but the 4 different Tiggers are going to be cheaper "it's for a friend that has been waiting for some time now...
    Anyways, gotta run, glad bridges can be rebuilt here, and that everyone is doing well, hope Stereo learns a lot in school "I'm back in school as well", and I want to give you guys some praise on your theme, it really looks amazing. I'm not doing much theme building these days, but I might drop buy occasionally and raid your thread to say hi once in a while as well as give you guys any news of new projects a may hear or be involved in if that's cool.
    Have fun y'all!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (10-06-2011), indyzzzz (10-07-2011), Scarch (10-08-2011), sjbtax (10-06-2011), Stereo89 (10-07-2011)

Page 391 of 492 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381389390391392393 401 441 491 ... LastLast