Page 313 of 492 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303311312313314315 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

  1. #6241
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

    Post#6231 - Starbucks Logo - Montechristo1979

    Post#6231 - Starbucks Full Coffee Cup - Montechristo1979

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starbucks_logo.png 
Views:	956 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	530700 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Starbucks_Cup.png 
Views:	340 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	530692

    However, I think I like these better. Just a little something Buuf for you Doreen.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starbuufs_logo.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	35.7 KB 
ID:	530701 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Starbuufs_Cup.png 
Views:	106 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	530690
    Last edited by sjbtax; 06-12-2011 at 04:53 PM.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    burrzoo (02-19-2013), Doreen (06-12-2011), Mimh (06-14-2011), Montechristo1979 (06-12-2011), plainwhitetee (06-12-2011), Scarch (06-13-2011)

  3. #6242
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

    hehe! I love the Logo, Thanks! And it's titled StarBuufs too! Too cute

  4. #6243
    lol, very cool thanks

  5. #6244
    @doreen those are awesome i like the doreen touch!!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LiveClockIcon%402x.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	530705Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Settings@2x.png 
Views:	122 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	530704can you make the inside of this clock the samec olor as the icon, khaki light brownish??

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plainwhitetee For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (06-12-2011), Mimh (12-28-2011)

  7. #6245
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

    When your time permits sjbtax please check your mail (I know your busy so no rush)

    Quote Originally Posted by plainwhitetee View Post
    @doreen those are awesome i like the doreen touch!!!
    Now that sjbtax made those I need to go download some kinda Starbucks app! Argh!

    sjbtax (sorry getting tired) In the facebook theme jusss remove one of the extra "." in that bundle name when you test the file. hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 06-12-2011 at 06:11 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (06-12-2011)

  9. #6246
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

    Post#6226 - Cinema Tre - pisquito

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cinema Tre.png 
Views:	155 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	530707

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (06-13-2011), Mimh (12-28-2011), Scarch (06-13-2011)

  11. #6247
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    When your time permits sjbtax please check your mail (I know your busy so no rush)

    In the facebook theme jusss remove one of the extra "." in that bundle name when you test the file. hehe
    Can't seem to download it. Get a "invalid or deleted file" page from MediaFire.

  12. #6248
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Sorry about that sjbtax I titled the bundle incorrectly so I had to fix that. Check your mail you should have rec'd a new download link by now okay.

    Thanks again...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (06-12-2011)

  14. #6249
    Quote Originally Posted by sjbtax View Post
    Post#6226 - Cinema Tre - pisquito

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cinema Tre.png 
Views:	155 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	530707
    ahahahah,simply amazing,thanks a lot
    request for
    Super Dynamite Fishing


    Townsmen


    Ant Smasher


    Thanks a lot for yer hard work

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pisquito For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (06-13-2011), sjbtax (06-13-2011)

  16. #6250
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

    A quick one before bed

    Post#6249 - Super Dynamite Fishing - pisquito

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Super Dynamite Fishing.png 
Views:	295 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	530745

    Goodnight all.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (06-13-2011), Mimh (12-28-2011), Scarch (06-13-2011)

  18. #6251
    sjbtax,

    can you remove the photo of the girl and replace it with the "@" sign instead?


    and can you remove the lighting at the top of the badge? like make all of it absolutely blue?
    Last edited by skinnyshamaine; 06-13-2011 at 05:50 AM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skinnyshamaine For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (06-13-2011), sjbtax (06-13-2011)

  20. #6252
    I have 3 more requests:

    1.) Google Books

    Should be an "easy" one. Could you combine the 2 following icons, so that the Google-Icon "sits" on the dark book.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buuf (839).png 
Views:	189 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	530822
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Google1.png 
Views:	1030 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	530823

    2.) Diary

    Please put the pencil onto the book:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buuf (272).png 
Views:	176 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	530824
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buuf (838).png 
Views:	217 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	530825

    3.) New SMS-Icon(s):

    Please put the "sms" in the middle of these 2 other icons.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BuufNeu (90).png 
Views:	244 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	530826
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BuufNeu (76).png 
Views:	181 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	530827
    Name:  buuf (717).png
Views: 552
Size:  6.9 KB

    Thanks

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Montechristo1979 For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (06-13-2011)

  22. #6253
    Nice theme man!! Do u hv this for sd version?
    I'm a big fan of buuf!!!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadrop For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (06-13-2011)

  24. #6254
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    684
    Thanked 1,518 Times in 642 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadrop View Post
    Nice theme man!! Do u hv this for sd version?
    I'm a big fan of buuf!!!
    Hi Deadrop,

    Welcome to the thread. Check out SD Buuf here. Buuf

    The thread is no longer active, however the HD icons from Doreen's thread here can be resized to suit.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 06-13-2011 at 02:45 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to sjbtax For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (06-13-2011)

  26. #6255
    Default Weather
    Hello, can you please help me?
    It's been two days now I'm looking for how to change the weather to put one in my town and I still can not find.
    Here is my city on yahoo
    Bondy - Ile-de-France Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather
    Sorry for my English, I'm French ...
    Thank you in advance

  27. #6256
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDiX View Post
    Hello, can you please help me?
    It's been two days now I'm looking for how to change the weather to put one in my town and I still can not find.
    Here is my city on yahoo
    Bondy - Ile-de-France Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather
    Sorry for my English, I'm French ...
    Thank you in advance
    Hello

    Did you download that weather theme from Cydia? There are several various weather themes and alot of confusion now and the config files are different for each of them. Some you enter the City and State others you need to enter the WOEID so first I need to know what weather theme you are talking about?

    Also for those of you that were waiting over here for our Facebook Theme I logged off last night and forgot to mention it was finally released and has been updated and included in our theme up on Cydia okay. There are several Buuf themes but our theme is titled "Buuf iPhone 4 HD"

    Enjoy!

    And if you find any issues just report them here please. (Thank you)

    Last edited by Doreen; 06-13-2011 at 07:43 PM.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Scarch (06-14-2011), sjbtax (06-14-2011)

  29. #6257
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Montechristo1979 View Post
    I have 3 more requests:

    1.) Google Books

    Should be an "easy" one. Could you combine the 2 following icons, so that the Google-Icon "sits" on the dark book.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buuf (839).png 
Views:	189 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	530822
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Google1.png 
Views:	1030 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	530823

    2.) Diary

    Please put the pencil onto the book:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buuf (272).png 
Views:	176 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	530824
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buuf (838).png 
Views:	217 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	530825

    3.) New SMS-Icon(s):

    Please put the "sms" in the middle of these 2 other icons.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BuufNeu (90).png 
Views:	244 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	530826
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BuufNeu (76).png 
Views:	181 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	530827
    Name:  buuf (717).png
Views: 552
Size:  6.9 KB

    Thanks
    Sorry I've only got time for these tonight (busy week ahead)




    Quote Originally Posted by pisquito View Post
    Ant Smasher



    Thanks a lot for yer hard work


    Not an easy one at all pisquito but I'm getting alil concerned about your choice of games and request the other one was some finger being chopped off and now this finger squishing ants! Are you an Italian hitman or something?

    I guess I should be asking myself why it was so fun making that one! hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 06-13-2011 at 09:12 PM.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    Mimh (06-14-2011), Montechristo1979 (06-14-2011), Scarch (06-14-2011), sjbtax (06-14-2011)

  31. #6258
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hello

    Did you download that weather theme from Cydia? There are several various weather themes and alot of confusion now and the config files are different for each of them. Some you enter the City and State others you need to enter the WOEID so first I need to know what weather theme you are talking about?

    Also for those of you that were waiting over here for our Facebook Theme I logged off last night and forgot to mention it was finally released and has been updated and included in our theme up on Cydia okay. There are several Buuf themes but our theme is titled "Buuf iPhone 4 HD"

    Enjoy!

    And if you find any issues just report them here please. (Thank you)

    I installed from the repository of ModMy "iPhone Buuf 4 HD.
    To be lockscreen Buuf I also installed "Buuf∞ FlipClock LAW HD"
    So I have a forecast for the background and one for lockscreen.
    I would need is a solution to change these two weather please.
    I hope I was clear enough.
    Thank you

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDiX For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (06-14-2011)

  33. #6259
    Theme Creator Doreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,597
    Thanks
    2,719
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,175 Posts

    Ahhh that's what I thought. The iPhone Buuf 4 HD theme from Cydia is ours (but does not include any weather widget) So you need to contact gadezu for help cuz I didn't make that I don't know how he has his files configured for weather okay.

    His personal contact or email address info should be listed up on Cydia w/ his theme okay and he can help you w/ that.
    Last edited by Doreen; 06-13-2011 at 09:27 PM.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

    sjbtax (06-14-2011)

  35. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Sorry I've only got time for these tonight (busy week ahead

    Not an easy one at all pisquito but I'm getting alil concerned about your choice of games and request the other one was some finger being chopped off and now this finger squishing ants! Are you an Italian hitman or something?

    I guess I should be asking myself why it was so fun making that one! hehe
    ahahah,I hereby solemnly swear to tell the whole truth,doreen....I'm indeed a hitman,eheeeheh...Jokes apart,my choice of apps and games never pops up from something prearranged,albeit all the games are intriguing ,just they are familiar to millions down in Italy!:-p
    Last edited by pisquito; 06-14-2011 at 02:53 AM.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pisquito For This Useful Post:

    Doreen (06-14-2011), sjbtax (06-14-2011)

Page 313 of 492 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303311312313314315 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •