Page 151 of 492 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 9823

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Doreen and Stereo! Downloading now and I'm sure it is going to be amazing! Merry Chrsitmas to you all!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (12-12-2010), Stereo89 (12-12-2010)

@doreen and mr. Stereo the add-on is amazing still working on getting the rebooting screen but the rest is awesome... Wish safari had buttons themes but a+ effort all the way

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robertmoore208 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (12-12-2010), Stereo89 (12-12-2010)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 673 Posts

@rock75

640x432???...or 432x640???

@GManiac

MediaMonkey

@medic88

Flight Status, TD Bank, iAcces
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mediamonkey.png   -flightstatus.png   -tdbank.png   -iacces.png  

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stereo89 For This Useful Post:

Dara (12-12-2010), Gmaniac (12-13-2010), medic88 (12-12-2010), Scarch (12-12-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,175 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robertmoore208 View Post
    @doreen and mr. Stereo the add-on is amazing still working on getting the rebooting screen but the rest is awesome... Wish safari had buttons themes but a+ effort all the way
    Possibly next update after Christmas okay. =)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

cylopeggs (02-15-2011), Scarch (12-13-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Possibly next update after Christmas okay. =)
    It's ok I just used the bababuffee buttons in the meantime

Thanks

okay good, I'm sure everyone will edit their themes at first I wanted to keep the UI clean and uncluttered but then as you can see by our Media Player I went nuts or something. hehe

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

robertmoore208 (12-12-2010)

Thanks

@Stereo
    640 wide by 432 tall
    thank you Sir

Thanks for this Doreen & Stereo! An early Xmas gift
    Now downloading

14. The Following User Says Thank You to punxtian For This Useful Post:

Doreen (12-12-2010)

Thanks

Updated on: 12-12-10 Me & Stereo would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! To download our "Free" Gift to you the "Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme" go here: Buuf iPhone 4 HD Theme Files.zip
    Many, many thanks Doreen & Stereo89!

Happy Holidays!
    Dara

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dara For This Useful Post:

Doreen (12-12-2010)

Thanks

@Doreen and @Stereo thanks a lot for the theme and icons they look great on my iphony awesome work my compliments to both of you.
    But i discoverd 1 thing so far (not that i'm looking for it) the alert pop-ups aren't showing correct it's not centered correct and most of it is transparent or just not there, I wanted to post a scrnshot but internet is down and my now gorgeous iPhone won't let me.
    Where can I edit these alerts? Thanks again

And the foto's in the album are showing true the transparent statusbar
    Last edited by iMalekith; 12-12-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Just notised

18. The Following User Says Thank You to iMalekith For This Useful Post:

Doreen (12-12-2010)

@ Doreen - You had, at one time, told me that you would be posting the font files to the first page. Now I know I am blonde but. . .I can't seem to find them. I know they are gonna over write sys files and YOU ARE GONNA MAKE A BIG NOTE SO NO ONE CAN MISS IT - THAT THEY HAVE TO BACKUP THEIR FILES

But meowchie just get LockInfo as September said and then go into the LockInfo settings and enable where you want the Flip Clock to show whether on the LS or HS.

If it gets too difficult just use my Original theme that one is wayyyy more easier to set up okay?

I will post the fonts in the first post but these are not for that other app I told you about. Since these are the fonts that will over write your sys fonts. I don't want ppl yelling at me if they don't back up their original sys fonts so I will make a very loud README.TXT file for that download.
    I Knew I wasn't crazy
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 12-12-2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Doreen (12-12-2010)

Thanks

I know but unfortunately I never had time to find the fonts on my hard drive that Stereo gave to me. But they are posted "several times" in this thread I do remember that I also typed up the installation instructions along w/ attaching the fonts. (atleast 2-3 times)

But you will have to search the thread to find them if you need them tonight. I'm going out tonight so I won't have time...
    Last edited by Doreen; 12-12-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Thank you!
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 12-12-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iMalekith View Post
    @Doreen and @Stereo thanks a lot for the theme and icons they look great on my iphony awesome work my compliments to both of you.
    But i discoverd 1 thing so far (not that i'm looking for it) the alert pop-ups aren't showing correct it's not centered correct and most of it is transparent or just not there, I wanted to post a scrnshot but internet is down and my now gorgeous iPhone won't let me.
    Where can I edit these alerts? Thanks again

And the foto's in the album are showing true the transparent statusbar
    I will need to see a screenshot okay? (cuz the popup should be solid not transparent)

I will check back tomorrow to see your screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    AND. . .When I get them how do I install them. . .I am assuming you we attach a README.txt
    Actually what I was trying to explain is that if you can find my post in the forum I not only attached Stereo's fonts for a few ppl I actually typed up the installation instructions in the same post.

Another words if you can find that post you will find the fonts along w/ the instructions on what directory to install them into okay...
    Last edited by Doreen; 12-12-2010 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have searched the thread for Buuf Fonts font attached. I do not know why but I can not locate the fonts that are being used. Can someone help me by telling me what page they are on.
    Has anyone used Bytafont to change the fonts or are we just backing up our originals font files and then over writing them?
    I know that Doreen is out tonite getting some MUCH NEEDED time off.
    Thanks so much in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by doreen View Post
    i remember now stereo gave me them and i installed them manually to overwrite my sys fonts. So i don't know the exact name since i did it in a more unconventional way. (which means the title of these fonts i am attaching are not really the correct font titles they just overwrite your default sys fonts w/ the new ones)

"backup" your system fonts before you use these and install them in this directory:

/system/library/fonts/cache
    found it - from page 151
    Last edited by SeptemberC; 12-12-2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberC View Post
    AND. . .When I get them how do I install them. . .I am assuming you we attach a README.txt
    Hi

There is the font.
    If you download Bytafont in cydia and Qarmic Sans font too, it's easy, you dont need this file.

@Doreen & Stereo

I love the media player and the weather app, it's amazing, thx and merry christmas too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scarch For This Useful Post:

medic88 (12-12-2010), SeptemberC (12-12-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarch View Post
    Hi

There is the font.
    If you download Bytafont in cydia and Qarmic Sans font too, it's easy, you dont need this file.

@Doreen & Stereo

I love the media player and the weather app, it's amazing, thx and merry christmas too.
    Thank You - Worked PERFECTLY

28. The Following User Says Thank You to SeptemberC For This Useful Post:

Scarch (12-13-2010)

Loving the update ladies and gentlemen!
    Like the new theming brown throughout and the loadscreen! Great work again Doreen and Stereo.
    Cheers

Thanks

Is anyone having troubles with the new update? The only thing that seems to be working are the icons.

I have a silly question...? How do I change/add an avatar?
    Last edited by rock75; 12-12-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    Is anyone having troubles with the new update? The only thing that seems to be working are the icons.

I have a silly question...? How do I change/add an avatar?
    no problems here. remember lock screen has to be added by you. you should have different sms bubbles and brown colored highlight to some app like settings and sms.
    Doreen and Stereo make alot of separate packages for you to mod. You have to install the dialer and calculator as well.
    All the themed packages can be downloaded on the first page but some stuff like animated weather can only be obtained with donation.

What problems are you having?

Avatar can be changed in your profile settings

32. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

rock75 (12-12-2010)

Page 151 of 492 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141149150151152153 161 201 251 ... LastLast