Page 103 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 9823

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Nope.... I'll just leave again! I don't need to be insulted by an A hole person that I gave Sooooo much support to here, on twitter and I-Enthusiast.com
    To hell with it! :-/
    Sorry to hear that

Thanks

And THIS is how my hands look before theming and helping COUNTLESS PEOPLE with JB tech issues on twitter, just after working 11 hr days and then helping people to recover from drug and alcohol dependancies.... So he's not the only dude that DONATES alot of time to helping people either.... But you won't hear me putting somebody elses work down on a project they worked VERY hard on! I'm out!

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post
    @ Lunarcrab

How did you get your folders like that??
    i used one of the files from the buuf retail pack...if you want it i can send it too you or post it here if someone can explain to me how to post images for people to download...

oh and doreen that dock file you gave me didn't work...that dock i still there for some reason...i'll play around some more....
    Last edited by lunercrab; 11-20-2010 at 05:10 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Um if you want to send to me sure I'll pm you my email

Smh 

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    i used one of the files from the buuf retail pack...if you want it i can send it too you or post it here if someone can explain to me how to post images for people to download...

oh and doreen that dock file you gave me didn't work...that dock i still there for some reason...i'll play around some more....
    can you post that image on here? just use the attach feature (the paperclip) when you're posting a message.

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok can you please tell exactly where to put those images?

ok i'll try to post it....

you make two of these icons,

name one icon: FolderDropBG@2x
    name the other icon: FolderIconBG@2x

place both those files in the com.apple.springboard folder inside the "Bundles"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -folderdropbg-2x.png  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok I put them where you said and my folders didn't change??

Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 Times in 1,176 Posts

luner I think I know where that culprit is hiding out on you hold on one min...

okay go into this directory: /Library/Themes/whatever is your main theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

Find this: [email protected] (Delete it)

Take the Dock.png (and keep the image titled Dock.png) I gave you and put that in your main theme folder ("not" the springboard bundle)

Let me know if this works cuz I'm wondering where that image is hiding out...
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-20-2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok I put them where you said and my folders didn't change??
    do me a favor go into winterboard, click "summerboard" on and then back off and then respring at the top of the winterboard page...i know myself sometimes i had to do that to get things to "change"....hope that works for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    luner I think I know where that culprit is hiding out on you hold on one min...

okay go into this directory: /Library/Themes/whatever is your main theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

Find this: [email protected] (Delete it)

Take the Dock.png (and keep the image titled Dock.png) I gave you and put that in your main theme folder ("not" the springboard bundle)

Let me know if this works cuz I'm wondering where that image is hiding out...
    i looked in all the active folders i have running on winterboard and i don't have the SBDockBG file anywhere all i have are SBDockMask files....let me see if i delete that if it'll work...
    Last edited by lunercrab; 11-20-2010 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Make a copy before you delete the other files okay.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

No... Still didnt change?

yeah deleting those files didn't work...it's not a huge deal i'm just curious too where that sucker is hiding out

No... Still didnt change?
    what themes are you running?

are you running the original buuf free theme? if you are thats where they go....maybe doreen can chime in here to help....all i know is i'm running the free buuf theme here with the flip clock weather theme....and those files needed to go in the buuf hd theme...not the weather theme folder...
    Last edited by lunercrab; 11-20-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

They are in the buuf hd theme? I also have the additional icons from the buuf 2 theme I am going to see if I remove that if they will work

Thanks

yeah deleting those files didn't work...it's not a huge deal i'm just curious too where that sucker is hiding out
    Hmm well the default image is residing here:

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

Not a good idea to mess w/ the default images unless your careful not to delete but rather "rename" then you can replace that image w/ the transparent Dock okay (doing it this way will insure that you get that stubborn dock!) hehe
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-20-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks

Okay so here's a sure fire way to get this fixed. Take this zip file which has a Backup of your Default Dock and also the one that will fix the problem for you and drop them "both" in this directory:

/System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

"Reboot" rather then Respring okay since it's a sys file it will be stubborn...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-20-2010 at 07:33 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

what themes are you running?

are you running the original buuf free theme? if you are thats where they go....maybe doreen can chime in here to help....all i know is i'm running the free buuf theme here with the flip clock weather theme....and those files needed to go in the buuf hd theme...not the weather theme folder...

I put them in the buuf hd theme and it didnt work. I'm using the buuf 4 hd theme the buuf weather theme and the additional icons from the buuf 2 theme.

The other stuff I'm using is just like sounds and sliders.

Thanks

June just unzip this file and place this theme "on top" of "everything" you've got going on in Winterboard. hehe!

Everyone has so much stuff going on in Winterboard now it is hard to troubleshoot. But this will work I just tested it okay.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-20-2010 at 10:43 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok thank you so much!! You are totally the best!! I am not by my computer at the moment but I will head in in just a min and go do that!! We are decorating for Christmas!! I'm so excited!! We got my daughter a little princess car that goes 2.5 mph and I am getting fable 3!! So excited

Page 103 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast