Page 102 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 9823

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    Wow! Come on guys... I know this is none of my business but since you are putting it all out here for everyone to read... I just gota say that when I first found this thread there was an amazing vibe of team work and friendship... Some how that has changed, we all have our differences at times but it is those times that build stronger relationships or tear them apart. I pray that you all can work thru your differences and put whatever happened behind you and move forward. Each one of you bring something so unique and amazing to this theme that with out just one of you it changes everything. That makes me sad

So once again, and i am sure that i speak for everyone here, thank you so much to all you who have put so much time and thought and energy and creativity into such an amazing creation, your work is truly appreciated!
    I tried bro, but then I come here and get INSULTED! I did not come here to insult anyone, but this is what I get! Things changed all of a sudden a couple weeks back and I was treated oddly, now I'm being insulted.... F this.... :-/

I don't know what caused the issues in the first place but all I have to say is that my boy bababooey13 has put in countless hours into his version.

You guys should really just sit back and process what just happen here..

I'm sure the original artist didn't go through some much drama when he created the theme, so why should you guys.

jealousy is poison.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,194 Posts

Okay now back to some theming. Since it's raining over here in Cali (which it doesn't do too often I plan on enjoying it by skinning my phone today) And don't even bother asking me who's images are what cuz I use everything!!! Alright it's mostly Stereo's images! hehe

SMS Finallyy! What do you guys think? keep it or toss it?

I need to still do a few more images in this and then I'll add the bundle to the free theme in the first post and let you guys know okay.

Have a good day!
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-20-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Dara (11-20-2010)

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Leave my man Bababooey13 alone... He's put mad work into BUUF.

Keep it going bro. The real know what's up and appreciate it.
    Last edited by iPhoneMuscle; 11-20-2010 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks

I think you all should just leave it alone? If you want to discuss this why not take it one on one?
    (Or is it all about wanting an audience???)

Firstly, we are all hypocrites (unless you are not human?)

Secondly, we should not try to talk smack as it has a way of coming back at each and every single one of us and biting our own behind the hardest.

That being said (and that not being directed at any certain individuals) I have nothing else to say except to take this stuff to email...
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-20-2010 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (02-20-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I think you all should just leave it alone? If you want to discuss this why not take it one on one?
    (Or is it all about wanting an audience???)

Firstly, we are all hypocrites (unless you are not human?)

Secondly, we should not try to talk smack as it has a way of coming back at each and every single one of us and biting our own behind the hardest.

That being said (and that not being directed at any certain individuals) I have nothing else to say except to take this stuff to email...
    I did not talk a single word of smack until I was attacked..... Doreen, you know that I've shown BOTH of you an EMENCE amount of support! I feel I've been treated poorly! HERE! the smack was spoken HERE! though I do have some interesting emails last week that can confirm a few things.... But I won't do that! And the 2 folks that came to my deference are WELL known in the community... And KNOW how much work I've put into this theme that was just INSULTED by stereo.... >:-/

Wow Smh this is crazy

Thanks

Bababooey I reallyyyy don't want to discuss this here but:

1. Stereo is (I think) 21-22 yo
    2. Stereo is Italian he cannot defend himself "verbally" nor try to respond back in a way that can always be understood the way he means it. (so alot of stuff gets misunderstood)
    3. Not certain of your age but I think you're older than him and me is an old hag now (in my 40's)

We know better, we know ourselves, and we "know" we should keep this stuff private...

Thanks

Bababooey I reallyyyy don't want to discuss this here but:

1. Stereo is (I think) 21-22 yo
    2. Stereo is Italian he cannot defend himself "verbally" nor try to respond back in a way that can always be understood the way he means it. (so alot of stuff gets misunderstood)
    3. Not certain of your age but I think you're older than him and me is an old hag now (in my 40's)

We know better, we know ourselves, and we "know" we should keep this stuff private...
    Once again, it was brought out HERE, and I will defend myself HERE.... he insulted me for doing the SAME stuff we are ALL doing here! We are MODDING Mattahans work, but for him to say he does it better then the next person, and to make accusations about what I have done, is unwarranted and arrogant. I don't deserve this for all I have tried to do for you AND him... If you only knew...
    But that's ok, he understands more then you think, and like I said, I have the emails to prove it....
    Hey everyone, did you know I was told last week to stop post pics of my progress last weekend, I was told by stereo that I was keeping him from getting money for his dumb calculator "that I supported".... There's more.... Wanna know????
    How frustrating! BS!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like "money" got in the way of what you guys had going.. so sad..
    keep it like the original way and do it because you enjoy it.. not even the original creator asked for donations before releasing his theme.. he just wanted his art to be shown..

Thanks

For clarification purposes "Stereo" did not want to take one single penny for his Calculator. (not one single penny) It was "I" who talked him into taking the donations so that he could save enough donations to buy a phone for himself since he has been helping everyone w/ their icons for their 3rd party apps (and most just take the goods and run)

So if anyone is to blame for that it is "I" not him...

The Calculator has over 100 images (something like 105) I think Stereo used at most 5-6 Buuf images and the rest are his "own" hard work.

But again he did not want to take donations at all.

Bababooey if you wish to continue "I" am willing to go one on one w/ you privately...

Also I would hope to think that whatever discussion you and Stereo had via private email would stay private (simple rule of respect most ppl give to both friends and enemies when they have enough self integrity)
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-20-2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (11-20-2010)

Thanks

For clarification purposes "Stereo" did not want to take one single penny for his Calculator. (not one single penny) It was "I" who talked him into taking the donations so that he could save enough donations to buy a phone for himself since he has been helping everyone w/ their icons for their 3rd party apps (and most just take the goods and run)

So if anyone is to blame for that it is "I" not him...

The Calculator has over 100 images (something like 105) I think Stereo used at most 5-6 Buuf images and the rest are his "own" hard work.

But again he did not want to take donations at all.

Bababooey if you wish to continue "I" am willing to go one on one w/ you privately...

Also I would hope to think that whatever discussion you and Stereo had via private email would stay private (simple rule of respect most ppl give to both friends and enemies when they have enough self integrity)
    If I'm gunna be called a lier by him on twitter, I'll make that crap public to prove I'm not! The point I was making is, I was told to STOP posting in a public forum for somebody elses gain! This is crap, your gunna continue defending him because he does whatever you say and keeps the thread moving with icons, I completely understand that, but you can see with your OWN eyes that he started by insulting me! I'm sick of the hypocrisy! And NO, not everyone is a hypocrite Doreen, it's SAD that some people are, I say what I think and don't mince words, sorry, I can't help it, it's who I am as a person! But there were many strange cryptic emails from him that led up to this, even threatening me that he'd tell everyone about me "which I still don't know WTF THAT MEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?" when I came back it was to say hello, and share what I put together, NOT to get some BS again... I mean REALLY?!?!?!?!!??!!?!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!! we ARE ALL DOING THE SAME THING HERE, I say it again! We are MODDING somebody ELSES work!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Hate to say this, but alot of what you have asked from Stereo to make for you is not a simple mod (but he actually cooks up the images from scratch in Photoshop) such as the # * images for your dialer the eyelids in the eyeball wall and the buttons for my dialer, the top bar in our notes app theme recently posted etc. (You and I mainly do simple edits to Buuf images) but I believe the fact that you cannot distinguish the two apart upsets him.

And lets get something straight I am not trying to defend him I am only clarifying somethings and for one thing he did not want to take donations for the calculator I was hoping all the hard work he put into making that without a phone would get him some donations so he could finally get a phone for himself? He skins for "everyone" and the guy has no phone.

But I'm pretty sure this all puts Buuf to an end over here so have fun! I've got better ways to waste my energy...

Enjoy! =)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (11-20-2010)

Thanks

Hate to say this, but alot of what you have asked from Stereo to make for you is not a simple mod (but he actually cooks up the images from scratch in Photoshop) such as the # * images for your dialer the eyelids in the eyeball wall and the buttons for my dialer, the top bar in our notes app theme recently posted etc. (You and I mainly do simple edits to Buuf images) but I believe the fact that you cannot distinguish the two apart upsets him.

And lets get something straight I am not trying to defend him I am only clarifying somethings and for one thing he did not want to take donations for the calculator I was hoping all the hard work he put into making that without a phone would get him some donations so he could finally get a phone for himself? He skins for "everyone" and the guy has no phone.

But I'm pretty sure this all puts Buuf to an end over here so have fun! I've got better ways to waste my energy...

Enjoy! =)
    I never said he wasn't talented, he said I wasnt!

Thanks

Guess it's just the classic story of Darth Hater drinkin his Hater-Aid!!! Just cause my version got crazy buzz.... LMFAO!
    Peace

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (02-20-2011)

Thanks

Enjoy! =)
    How has it come to this!?

Doreen started Buuf's iOS4 rebirth & Stereo89 worked feverishly, for no profit, to re-establish Buuf as the best theme going.

Any & all of you have to settle your differences for the better of this group & the greater good of all those that rely upon your hard work.

I have had personal dealings with both Doreen & Stereo89 & I thank them for all they've done & continue to do.

I don't know Bababooey13 but he has performed some stellar work.

I'm no hippy but we need to get along. Language is often a barrier as is subjectivity v. objectivity.

The talent that all 3 of you offer is scary. It would be a travesty if all work were to cease.

Thanks to you all.
    Dara

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dara For This Useful Post:

Doreen (11-20-2010), Stereo89 (11-20-2010)

Thanks

Oh and BTW..... I donated to the man... A few times....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Oh and BTW..... I donated to the man... A few times....
    Cool... is this situation fixable?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dara View Post
    Cool... is this situation fixable?
    Nope.... I'll just leave again! I don't need to be insulted by an A hole person that I gave Sooooo much support to here, on twitter and I-Enthusiast.com
    To hell with it! :-/

Page 102 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast