+ Reply
Page 101 of 492 FirstFirst ... 51 9199100101102103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
@Junebug916 Which language you use in your iPhone?..so i can help you with this..If you use the english, open this file (extract it from the archive) and write what you
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 673 Posts

@Junebug916

Which language you use in your iPhone?..so i can help you with this..If you use the english, open this file (extract it from the archive) and write what you want between

<key>AWAY_LOCK_LABEL</key>
    <string>"HERE you write what you want"</string>

Then put this file (SpringBoard.strings) in xxx.theme->Bundles->com.apple.springboard
    -> en.lproj (you must create these folder if you don't have them)...
    You can edit this file with "notepad", "wordpad"...
    Attached Files Attached Files

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

As soon as I get these icons set I will go online on my computer and download that file and do what you said thank you so much for helping me

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok well I can't do it tonight cause my computer is going to slow and I need to go to sleep!! It's 4am here and I have to bring my baby to get a shot later!! But I will keep you posted on how it goes ok?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Junebug916 For This Useful Post:

Stereo89 (11-20-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo89 View Post
    @Bababooey13

So it's not true that you do not write here anymore. I'm glad to see that you still use my things (arrows) and that Doreen (the top bar and the button).
    Yeah, a couple people emailed me and said they missed me so I really just dropped by to say hi. I can see you would like me to change the arrows that I used.... I will change, though you did make them for ME...
    In reality these are all Mattahans images that we are all having FUN with, tweaking colors and combining, correct me if I'm wrong, but that top bar is just a button made by Mattahan! It's a button filled in an stretched.... As a matter of fact here it is
    Mattahan wrote in HIS text, in HIS icon pack, that HIS art was meant to be SHARED and given away..... Sheesh....... I will come back one more time to post that text file if you like when I get home from work... Now here's Ceasars "I mean Mattahans" top bar....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

See.....????

Thanks

@Bababooey13

I said that i'm GLAD..maybe you don't understand..i did the arrow for your slider and i didn't say "don't use it"..if you want to argue, no problem..the images that you post isn't just stretched but also changed..and i know better than you what Mattahan said and did..

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

I don't think Mattahan does GUI work? He only does icon work and other types of portraital art? Most the buttons and bars and other GUI art actually is Stereo's work after he gives it the magic Buufy touch...

/me comes say good morning on this rainy day!

Hey cat! I've got rain on my phone! Now "I" have to use that wall w/ the bee I made for you. hehe!

Last edited by Doreen; 11-20-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Thanks

Errrr.... I'm just saying, they are all images of Mattahans that have been tweaked one way or the other... Just like the skulls in my dialer... I'm not trying to argue here, since I'm being called out, I will post Mattahans text file later when home... PS, this is not a contest people, that's why I left in the first place.... :-(
    I don't like the vibe anymore, I just dropped by to say hi and share what I themed... :-( this sucks though...
    And BTW, I've been a huge fan of Paul's work for many years now... Since his early days in deviant art... So whatever.... Instead of saying, "looks good!" I hear, "guess it wasnt true you'd stay away" and "MY images"..... Let's not beat around the bush, passive aggressive behavior is easy to smell..... I'll be back with the text file later.
    And making GUI from an icon IS the same thing.... It's just stretching and polishing.... Let's get real here people, this whole thing IS BUUF!

Thanks

@Bababooey13

I don't answer you because is better..and i already know every work, word and interview of Mattahan..you don't continue..is better..

Thanks

Ok.... I feel like I'm in grade school again.... This is bogus.... I'm posting the text later so everyone else can get a good idea on what BUUF is all about, and 2- I will try and check in from time to time to help those who have downloaded or donated to my free version of BUUF HD.... I thought I had FRIENDS here in the beginning, for those that came here from twitter, any questions about my version are to be kept on twitter so that Doreens thread is not filled with questions on my version...
    For the guy that was asking about the folder background, navigate to var/mobile/library/cache and delete com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen while the theme you want to change it to is still on, immediately respring after deleted.... It should change.... Peace

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bababooey13 For This Useful Post:

rock75 (11-20-2010)

Thanks

I repeat..i know better than You BUUF rules..but i don't just change the color like you, i edit the images..you take the buuf images, my edit images, Doreen's images and change just the color..this is not have fun, but "copy & past"..i didn't want say this but you still continue..and if you want i can post the Buuf file too!..
    Last edited by Stereo89; 11-20-2010 at 10:05 AM.

Thanks

I repeat..i know better than You BUUF rules..but i don't just change the color like you, i edit the images..you take the buuf images, my edit images, Doreen's images and change just the color..this is not have fun, but "copy & past"..i didn't want say this but you still continue..and if you want i can post the Buuf file too!..
    I've CHANGED MANY images! You are being a hypocrite!... The skulls and delete button in my dialer, add contact is a sized and layered "like MANY of yours" my status bar battery is something "I" did, MY signal bars are MINE! as well as a f*** load of other stuff in MY theme, including HUNDREDS of UI images!!!! Don't accuse me of being a one trick pony! And if you know the "rules" so well, maybe you should read that Mattahans icon set is NOT to be used in commercial packages!!!! Your NOT supposed to SELL it!!! When you insist on getting a "donation" as the ONLY way to receive your PRODUCT, you are in fact SELLING it.!!!! Since people want to TRY and call me out for something I'm NOT, I will call you out! This is F*****g BS! How dare you! You don't know how much I CREATED that's in that theme....! Blow ME!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Bababooey, Thanx for the tip on the folder background! Much appreciated it is good to see you again!

Thanks

You can see which images are better..and if you remember i sent a donation and i have bought a portrait by Mattahan so i sent him more of 200$ and i don't have one dollar of donation..and if you remember i told you to givw your work dor free when you was always repeating about donations..and you how much give to Mattahan?!?..you don't talk before to think!..and i still don't say all the things that i know so stop it..

Thanks

You can see which images are better..and if you remember i sent a donation and i have bought a portrait by Mattahan so i sent him more of 200$ and i don't have one dollar of donation..and if you remember i told you to givw your work dor free when you was always repeating about donations..and you how much give to Mattahan?!?..you don't talk before to think!..and i still don't say all the things that i know so stop it..
    That does not matter! The fact is you were selling it! Donations for HELP, are different! And it doesn't matter where you spent it!!!! Now don't tell people the ONLY thing I do is alter colors, you are LYING!

Thanks

And your donations so are better because they remain with you..u edited only 2 buttons of the dialer that anyway was a Doreen's idea..but i stop to talk because is redicolous..and please you to do the same thing because is better..

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! Come on guys... I know this is none of my business but since you are putting it all out here for everyone to read... I just gota say that when I first found this thread there was an amazing vibe of team work and friendship... Some how that has changed, we all have our differences at times but it is those times that build stronger relationships or tear them apart. I pray that you all can work thru your differences and put whatever happened behind you and move forward. Each one of you bring something so unique and amazing to this theme that with out just one of you it changes everything. That makes me sad

So once again, and i am sure that i speak for everyone here, thank you so much to all you who have put so much time and thought and energy and creativity into such an amazing creation, your work is truly appreciated!

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rock75 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (11-20-2010), Gmaniac (11-21-2010), Stereo89 (11-20-2010)

Thanks

How arrogant to say "you can see which looks better"!!! And 2 buttons?!?!?!?? I've done HUNDREDS of UI images!!!! You my friend have shown me your TRUE colors.... And your are like a child...
    Wonder how many people are using my method of getting rid of masks and shadows using winterboard..... But you'll NEVER hear me complain about that kind of stuff, because the community has ALWAYS been about tweaking stuff and sharing! Check yourself fool....

Thanks

It is better that you don't continue..i just want have fun with this FREE theme..so you think about what you say..these are my last words..good work with your theme..