+ Reply
Page 100 of 492 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 9824

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Buuf iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Junebug916 Now I just need to figure out how to change my slide to unlock text without deleting it again!! Junebug, let me know if you can't
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug916 View Post

Now I just need to figure out how to change my slide to unlock text without deleting it again!!
    Junebug, let me know if you can't get the springboard.strings file working. It should be pretty straight forward.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eyecrispy For This Useful Post:

Junebug916 (11-19-2010)

Thanks

Does anyone know how to make Doreen's lockscreen flipclock work with my calendar and email on the lockscreen? I use Lockinfo for the calendar and email etc to display on my lockscreen but when I use Doreen's awesome flipclock the calendar, etc disappears. I've tried fiddling with Lockinfo in settings with no luck :-(

Thanks!

oops, also, does anyone know how to combine these themes with the old icon sets. I realized I was getting jipped out of ALL of the higher res icons when using any of the old buuf2 icons. I played around a bit and created a few "themes" one that goes on top in winterboard which holds my personal backgrounds, plist, and springboardstrings, etc; then the buuf4 then bababuufey, then a "theme" of solely the old icons...in that order. No matter what, though, if I have the old icons running even at the bottom of the pile the high res one's are replaced.
    ...I'm on 4.0 and waiting for 4.2 before I upgrade in case that is the problem.

Thanks!
    Last edited by pasturepony; 11-19-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

I haven't been able to get back on the computer as of yet and I don't think I will until like 11-12 pm Louisiana time. I have to go shopping tonight!!

Umm also what happened was. I found the springboard.strings file in my iPod that was not attached to a theme. Well I took it out and edited it to say what I want and then saved it, well when I saved it it deleted the whole file. That's why I had to restore. So after I restored I saved the file twice in 2 different locations so I didn't lose it again. Well I tried editing it again and the same thing happend, the whole file got deleted. So I don't know why its doing that??

Also @Doreen I have a little red speakerphone thing next to my battery in the status bar. Is that part of your theme? If so what is it?
    Last edited by Junebug916; 11-19-2010 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Adding

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I haven't been able to get back on the computer as of yet and I don't think I will until like 11-12 pm Louisiana time. I have to go shopping tonight!!

Umm also what happened was. I found the springboard.strings file in my iPod that was not attached to a theme. Well I took it out and edited it to say what I want and then saved it, well when I saved it it deleted the whole file. That's why I had to restore. So after I restored I saved the file twice in 2 different locations so I didn't lose it again. Well I tried editing it again and the same thing happend, the whole file got deleted. So I don't know why its doing that??
    Try creating this under the Bundles folder in the Buuf theme. I didn't edit the original stock files.

Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post
    Does anyone know how to make Doreen's lockscreen flipclock work with my calendar and email on the lockscreen? I use Lockinfo for the calendar and email etc to display on my lockscreen but when I use Doreen's awesome flipclock the calendar, etc disappears. I've tried fiddling with Lockinfo in settings with no luck :-(

Thanks!
    I'm not sure if that's possible because I've tried it, too. I NEED Lockinfo to have my emails and calendar on my lockscreen. So, for now, I don't use the LockInfo version.
    Last edited by eyecrispy; 11-19-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pasturepony View Post

Thanks!

oops, also, does anyone know how to combine these themes with the old icon sets. I realized I was getting jipped out of ALL of the higher res icons when using any of the old buuf2 icons. I played around a bit and created a few "themes" one that goes on top in winterboard which holds my personal backgrounds, plist, and springboardstrings, etc; then the buuf4 then bababuufey, then a "theme" of solely the old icons...in that order. No matter what, though, if I have the old icons running even at the bottom of the pile the high res one's are replaced.
    ...I'm on 4.0 and waiting for 4.2 before I upgrade in case that is the problem.

Thanks!
    pasturepony if you don't feel like the hassle of the bundles just make a folder named Icons (it is case sensitive) and then toss the old icons in there and that will give you the themed icons but not in HD of course okay. If you want to mix certain ones (some in HD and some not because you don't have time to do the bundle thing) then just be sure you don't duplicate the icons (meaning you cannot have a bundle icon and an icon in the Icons folder of lower res for the "same" app because the lower res icon sitting in the Icons folder will over ride the bundle icon)

Also @Doreen I have a little red speakerphone thing next to my battery in the status bar. Is that part of your theme? If so what is it?
    Not my theme. hehe

Everyone has so much stuff mixed and matched it's unreal. But nope I don't have any statusbar icons in our theme.
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-19-2010 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    It's hot it's humid and there's Mosquitos!! But we also have crawfish Mardi GRAS and Burbon Street!!
    Thanks

Ok  actually after i restored i didn't put as much stuff back in. I can not for the life if me figure out what it is

Thanks

If you have Lockinfo the little speaker on your status bar is a notification you have missed . Is in Lockinfo settings - plugin - notification - status bar icon on 
    Last edited by Scarch; 11-19-2010 at 04:23 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok thanx so much!! I read somewhere that it was a terrible virus and that the next time I hooked up to my computer my harddrive would be erased!! Lol from an apple employe!!

It was funny because I was hooked up to my computer at the time!!

Thanks

Thanks again Stereo! I just got around to getting the horsey installed! Looks great!!! And doreen's lockscreen looks great with it!!! U guys/gals are the best!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buuf iPhone 4-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

That looks great pasturepony! Very cool, by the way for those of you wondering about Stereo he started back at University today so he may be very busy and I'm really not sure about what his schedule will be now. Lets hope he gets to take some small breaks to come out and play w/ us.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Is there a way to get rid of this clear dock image. I don't think it's supposed to be there right?

Thanks

luner unzip this Dock and put it in your main Theme folder okay it will remove the default dock and place your icons a tad bit lower on the fence...
    Last edited by Doreen; 11-21-2010 at 08:18 AM.

Thanks

Figured I'd stop by and say hello...
    How is everyone? I've been working on some more of the UI, uggggghhh....... And a couple stock apps... The UI is a work in progress let's just say... :-P
    I worked on notes for about an hour though "used Doreens popup for the header, hope you don't mind, just say so and I'll replace it :-P" but this is what I came up with.....

Thanks

And....

Thanks

You'll find the hardest part of theming is finding the "time" to do it. So hard cuz there is just not enough time to play! I want to do the SMS but I've been saying that for days now...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    You'll find the hardest part of theming is finding the "time" to do it. So hard cuz there is just not enough time to play! I want to do the SMS but I've been saying that for days now...
    SMS...... With your send button... "I think :-P"

iPhone? More like MyPhone rock75's Avatar
    Thanks

@Bababooey
    i noticed in your last post there, that your ATT logo is changed to that Buuf icon... i see this in your Theme but for some reason this is not working on my phone... any ideas?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

@ Lunarcrab

How did you get your folders like that??

My iPhone is a Part of Me Stereo89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 673 Posts

@Bababooey13

So it's not true that you do not write here anymore. I'm glad to see that you still use my things (arrows) and that Doreen (the top bar and the button).

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Ok so what I would like to know if I just go into notepad and do type in what I want my unlock text to be then drag it into the bundle folder I created will it work?