+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [W.I.P.] Blue iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
again kudos to the amazing theme! i just got your recent update and i noticed you changed the umm alerts or new messages to a sky blue type color which
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

again kudos to the amazing theme! i just got your recent update and i noticed you changed the umm alerts or new messages to a sky blue type color which is cool but when i use bitesms and i text on landscape the color reverts back to that boring dark blue. =( also what is the best way to reach you for icon recommendations or if we have any questions about the theme? keep up the good work i have so many apps i would love for you to do but deff. let me know what is the best way to inform you for the future.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbourn View Post
    Are you talking about something like this?

That looks nice, what apps are you using on that? And also I like the background on that one and the previous pic you posted, where did you get them?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I really like this theme. It's already available on cydia.Its not complete but it has most of the popular icons. I wish I had a template of this so I can work on some icons :P Just search for blue iphone 4. Here is a screenie from mine

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

aww man i have imovie but its paid for i wonder if thats the reason it didnt show up =/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I made an account on this website just to say that this theme is beautiful. I hope you continue to update it with more icons, and I look forward to whatever you may make!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really love this theme its simple, dark and sleek. Kevinx your the man keep up the good work! Here's a little something I got going on with your theme's help

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RCizzle65 View Post
    That looks nice, what apps are you using on that? And also I like the background on that one and the previous pic you posted, where did you get them?
    Thanks man. I got the Wallpaper from here; http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ckscreens.html

The Icons are of course from KevinX's theme. The dock is Infinidock (available in cydia) and I'm using Infinifolders to place all my apps in. I also used Iconoclasm to get the springboard rows set up along with iBlank to make the blank icons to get my icons above the dock. And for the HTC Clock/Weather, I downloaded HTC Leopard from Cydia. If your going to go with the HTC clock/weather, then you need to resize your Wallpaper.png (if your gonna use the Hi Res Wallpaper i'm using) to 320 x 480 because [email protected] will not work with the HTC clock/weather and in fact the widget will not show up unless you use Wallpaper.png.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilbourn For This Useful Post:

RCizzle65 (08-12-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I started making some icons for this theme. Only difference is the aluminum edge and gloss.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbourn View Post
    Thanks man. I got the Wallpaper from here; http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ckscreens.html

The Icons are of course from KevinX's theme. The dock is Infinidock (available in cydia) and I'm using Infinifolders to place all my apps in. I also used Iconoclasm to get the springboard rows set up along with iBlank to make the blank icons to get my icons above the dock. And for the HTC Clock/Weather, I downloaded HTC Leopard from Cydia. If your going to go with the HTC clock/weather, then you need to resize your Wallpaper.png (if your gonna use the Hi Res Wallpaper i'm using) to 320 x 480 because [email protected] will not work with the HTC clock/weather and in fact the widget will not show up unless you use Wallpaper.png.
    Thank you! I was very interested in the HTC clock and weather widget, I don't know if I want to downsize my wallpaper though, but shouldn't be a big quality hit, I'll try it out, thanks!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RCizzle65 View Post
    Thank you! I was very interested in the HTC clock and weather widget, I don't know if I want to downsize my wallpaper though, but shouldn't be a big quality hit, I'll try it out, thanks!
    Your welcome. But when I resized my wallpaper there was 0 quality loss.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well I started making my own icons and installed infinboard, infinidock, and sbcategories. The reason I installed sbcategories is becuase I don't like the look of all the icons in one folder. I have over 100 apps installed on my phone so I use categories and modded the folder icons. I tried to the do the autocreate icon but only some had the metal frame I made for them and some didn't. If anyone knows how to fix that please let me know. Anyways I only have 8 icons on my first page and as I scroll down I have the rest of the folders. I kinda like this way so there is actually a wallpaper background I can see. I also used with this theme clear lock posted somewhere else here for the lock screen. I only changed the slider icons for it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Will there be any more icons? Or are people supposed to make their own now? Because I have no idea how to do that or how to get them on my phone

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Iīm probably gonna make some more icons, but I was working on another theme recently, so I didnīt make any new icons for this theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

dont give up on this theme! it's really good and one of, if not the, best theme for the retina resolution

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any updates coming for this theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by durdan1 View Post
    I started making some icons for this theme. Only difference is the aluminum edge and gloss.

Great work on the new icons, the gloss and silver outline look really good. Any way that you could post them on here? Also, what did you use to change your carrier? I've used extended preferences/makeitmine/ and just replacing .png's with ssh in the past but wondered if there was something else out there. Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

awesome theme.

got my iphone 4 tonight and wanted something dark like i had on my 3gs. this is perfect, hoping for more icons in the future

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123