Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [W.I.P.] Blue iPhone 4

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinX For This Useful Post:

Wilbourn (08-08-2010)

nice theme! but weather icon doesnt change =( looking forward to more icons!
    Last edited by mikeohhh; 08-08-2010 at 01:49 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Just downloaded the SBSettings theme from cydia and again, excellent job my friend. Very sleek and classy... Also, thank you for making if free because a lot of work does go into making themes (especially with the i4) and it's nice to see someone put in the time and work while asking for nothing in return... Which is rare and greatly appreciated.

i just downloaded both the theme and sbs settings and love it! However I got a dumb question: how could I set the wallpaper from lock screen and home screen to the black one like in your screenshot, I tried to set in winterboard with no result. Should I try and download it from other source or is there any other solutions?

Thank you very much!

Very nice theme! It'll only get better as you get more icons down!
    Oh and for requests, Bitesms and weather are the only ones I really care about
    ....another edit, add Echofon in there too, lol
    Last edited by RCizzle65; 08-08-2010 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks for the feedback, an update should come soon .

To the background: Just put your iPhone on the table and make a photo with the flash turned off.

This is my 1st theme on my iphone 4.
    When can we start having icon request? Or any template to make the icon?
    Thanks.

Question, any idea the Air Video icon is not showing up from the theme? I saw the icon for Air Video in the Blue Theme but it doesn't show up correctly on the iphone? Is is the bundles name is wrong?
    Last edited by hydeto; 08-09-2010 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Do you have the free version? I will include the icon for the free version in the next update.

Smile KevinX
    Hey Kevin,

Verry Verry Verry Nice Theme!!! i am using it on my iphone 4 and I'm loving it! and can you make more icons such as, WhatsApp/**********/WinterBoard/Marktplaats

Keep on the good work

Greets From Holland
    Hemmie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KevinX View Post
    Do you have the free version? I will include the icon for the free version in the next update.
    There's a Paid version as well?

Quote Originally Posted by hemmieverbeek View Post
    Hey Kevin,

Verry Verry Verry Nice Theme!!! i am using it on my iphone 4 and I'm loving it! and can you make more icons such as, WhatsApp/**********/WinterBoard/Marktplaats
    Any and All talk/requests/discussion about warez and/or applications that pirate paid apps are not allowed on MMi. Please read the forum rules for more information on guidelines and forum conduct policies. I see that your new so I'm sure the Mods will let you slide on this one, but please read the forum rules and refrain from talk/requests/ discussions about these types of programs in the future or the Mod's will send down the Banned Hammer.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Yes, there is a paid version for 2,99. I think with the free version you can only see 10 files for each folder.

By the way, I have 50 Icons so far. I think Ill make a couple more until I put up the update. And I modified most of the iPod app, but some parts didnt change, so I have to figure that out and as soon as I know how to modify the UI Images, I will also modify the system buttons.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinX For This Useful Post:

Wilbourn (08-09-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by KevinX View Post
    I download the theme from Cydia. I didn't see any paid version of this theme.

Thanks

If your taking icon requests, can I get these? It's a lot so any are appreciated and for the game icons, those aren't as important to me as the others.

No sorry I ment there is a paid version for Air Video. My theme is only available for free.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KevinX For This Useful Post:

mikeohhh (08-12-2010)

KevinX, Love the theme. Can you try to include a Fahrenheit Weather icon in your next update please? Thanks and keep up the excellent work!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XceL View Post
    KevinX, Love the theme. Can you try to include a Fahrenheit Weather icon in your next update please? Thanks and keep up the excellent work!
    Are you talking about something like this?

@Wilbourn, no. For the weather application. There is an icon for Celsius, I would like one for Fahrenheit.

Oh ya, mine is the paid air video.
    So it mean it should show up correclty?
    Weird, dunno why mine is not work.
    Last edited by hydeto; 08-10-2010 at 09:05 AM.

looks great!!! is it only me, but no weather icon or winterbroad icon?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XceL View Post
    @Wilbourn, no. For the weather application. There is an icon for Celsius, I would like one for Fahrenheit.
    Ok I see what you're talking about now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast