+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iOS 7 Theme (only for non-retina iPhones)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
It's a [simple, only Stock-Icons and Folder-Background themed] iOS 7 Theme for the Non-Retina-iPhones, only tested with Winterboard on iOS 6 [3GS]. Further Developement isn't provided. Comes with an light
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default [RELEASE] iOS 7 Theme (only for non-retina iPhones)
    It's a [simple, only Stock-Icons and Folder-Background themed] iOS 7 Theme for the Non-Retina-iPhones,
    only tested with Winterboard on iOS 6 [3GS].
    Further Developement isn't provided.

Comes with an light NotificationCenter-Theme for use with an NC-Blur-Tweak (BlurriedNC, Bulletin or so).
    Also some Icons within "Settings" are themed. Simply extract the Sub-Folders of the Package into the Themes-Folder of Winterboard (SSH, Library -> Themes) and check the iOS 7-Entries.

Best used together with "FlatIcons"-Theme on Cydia, JellyLock, JellyLockClock, CardSwitcher, FlatIcons Color-Keyboard-Theme and the "iOS 7 Font" (new on Cydia, for use with bytafont-tweak). Find some Wallpapers of iOS7 with Google. I use the tweaks "Five-Column Springboard" and "Five Icon Dock" as an addition.

Note: Get the "No Icon Shadows" Tweak in Cydia if you will completely remove the Icon-Shadowing to get an fully flat Springboard-Look.

Have fun!

Edit:
    I've added an Folder with a SBDock.png (not to use with Winterboard) as an iOS 7 Dock "replacement". Since iOS 6 doesn't allow for SBDock-Images taller than 45 Pixels, you have to use an other trick: simple open your wallaper of choice in GIMP (f.e.) and merge the SBDock.png together with your wallpaper-image. Then select this Image as the Homescreen-Wallpaper within Settings and you're done. Secure an unedited Image of your Wallpaper for use as an Lockscreen-Wallpaper, if you will use the same Wallpaper as the Lockscreen. This will look as the one Image below.

Download Theme
    Last edited by gogega; 07-12-2013 at 04:14 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gogega For This Useful Post:

Ziusun (09-02-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wow, this is amazing, going to try this out. Well done man!! 10/10 stars.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LaGGaH For This Useful Post:

gogega (07-12-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How do I put and install this on my phone? Can u confirm if it works on 3gs 6.1.3?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it doesnt support all the icons, i downloaded this theme using cydia.
    Last edited by Busterbladereza; 10-25-2013 at 10:07 PM.