+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OS X Snow Leopard Remastered

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally written by SirTimothy - Original Post Images and ideas used from Lopeard - iFans Post After much hard work, I have finally finished remaking Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum. This
    Thanks

Default OS X Snow Leopard Remastered
    Originally written by SirTimothy - Original Post
    Images and ideas used from Lopeard - iFans Post

After much hard work, I have finally finished remaking Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum. This remake includes a remarkably similar feel to the Snow Leopard OS X, thanks to DreamBoard, drop down menus, stacks, even finder works perfectly. The remake also includes a some new functionality to make this theme even more customizable for everyone. Below is a list of features included in this release.

Features
    Working Drop Down Menus
    Working Finder Popup
    Working Minimize Button
    Working Stacks
    Customizable Finder Apps
    Customizable Stacks Apps
    Working Wallpaper Changer with Beautiful Preview

Download

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0024.png   OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0026.png   OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0017.png   OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0019.png   OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0022.png   OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0025.png   OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0021.png   OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0023.png  

OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0020.png   OS X Snow Leopard Remastered-img_0018.png  
    Last edited by iGamers; 07-06-2011 at 05:42 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That's a really nice Theme wondering if it's a resource hog for my old 3g?

Thanks

i havent used it on a 3g but it doesnt slow down my 3gs, i hold steady at about 100 mb depending on my backgrounded apps

Theme Creator
    Thanks

And with this, Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum is obsolete. Really nice job. Keep theming!

Edit: I just tested it out and the wallpaper selection menu is messed up. The BGchanger@2x is not the same as BGchanger.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

iGamers (07-06-2011)

Thanks

aww damn it lol, i changed a couple of the images and forgot to change the @2x versions of them

I updated the zip file, let me know if you guys find any other issues, thank you
    Last edited by iGamers; 07-06-2011 at 09:46 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but when i press the images button at the bottom, i get mail to come up and when i press the video button I get the messages to come up. Is there a way where i can make those icons to change?

Other than that, this is one of the best themes ive ever used.
    Last edited by rorschach93; 07-08-2011 at 11:15 AM.

Thanks

hmm, those two buttons are actually for messages and mail, the one with the eagle is supposed to be a mail stamp just like the mail app on macs, and same with the messages, its the iChat icon from the mac, are there different icons you'd like there?

and thank you for the compliment, im planning on making an even better one, one thats even more customizable, possible changing colors of the UI between silver and black, hopefully being able to change icons on the desktop, i plan on making a lot more changes as i get more familiar with dreamboard, this was my first theme, I wrote it in about a week from practically scratch, most of the images came from SirTimothy and Lopeard though
    Last edited by iGamers; 07-08-2011 at 02:52 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My apologies, this is all coming froma pc user so I didn't know what the icons were. In that case, fantastic. And for a first theme, this is amazing.
    Just a few things, whenever I respiring or restart, the back ground, and the four apps in folder at the bottom keep resetting. Is there a way to keep those set, or is it something to do with dream board?
    And also in the MacintoshHD folder I get apps likes sbsettings and field-test, is there away to get rid of those?
    Last edited by rorschach93; 07-08-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks

no it happens when you transfer themes over from computers and not through cydia, easy fix though, if your using winscp just go to the main dreamboard theme folder and right click on the Snow Leopard folder, go to properties and set both group and owner to mobile, then change the permissions to 0777, or check all boxes in the first 3 columns R, W, X and check the box at the bottom of the window that says "set owner, group and permissions recursively"

that should save your changes when you respring or reboot
    Last edited by iGamers; 07-09-2011 at 01:51 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i use iPhonebrowser, and i dont know if i can set permissions through that.

Thanks

well you can open and do it in iFile from your phone if you have that

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay I know this is probly very noobish but I want to install this and can't find it for the life of me on cydia.

Can someone point me to this theme please and thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonenoobster View Post
    Okay I know this is probly very noobish but I want to install this and can't find it for the life of me on cydia.

Can someone point me to this theme please and thank you
    Sorry man, this theme isn't on Cydia, idk if you can make deb files on windows, I never researched it, i'll do that today and try to put it on Cydia for you okay

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    Sorry man, this theme isn't on Cydia, idk if you can make deb files on windows, I never researched it, i'll do that today and try to put it on Cydia for you okay
    That would be awesome, I've been looking at many themes since I've first posted and still to this day this one is my fav.
    And I've been looking on cydia for the last hour..lol.

So if you can do that for me or give me a walk through that would be awesome, I have diskaid on my windows based laptop if that helps.

My buddy has a Mac book pro, if that helps any?
    Last edited by iphonenoobster; 07-16-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks

You can download it and put it onto your phone, if you can access your root filesystem with diskaid?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You can download it and put it onto your phone, if you can access your root filesystem with diskaid?
    Okay I just downloaded it and I will upload it via diskaid
    Can I get a bit of a how to, like drop the whole folder into what folder on my phone.
    Please and thank you.

Thanks

Drop the entire snowleopard folder into /DreamBoard/

Then set the permission of the entire folder to -RWX and both the group and owner to mobile

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iGamers For This Useful Post:

iphonenoobster (07-19-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Drop the entire snowleopard folder into /DreamBoard/

Then set the permission of the entire folder to -RWX and both the group and owner to mobile
    I can't find the dreamboard folder on my 3g phone..and do I need ifile to change the permissions, I can do it with diskaid...

i found dream board on cydia I'm assuming I have to install that so doing so now...I also installed ifile to set permissions.

OMFG I just learn something ....you guys rock...I just figured for me to see a dreamboard I have to have it...DAH...anyway I just installed it and its not like I have a dual boot...I can go from dreamboard and have this awesome theme or I can go to stock and have my other theme...Now I will wait until tomorrow to upload your awesome OS mac theme....GOD jail breaking my Iphone was the best thing I ever did...I don't even want a droid anymore....IPHONE ROCKS>.

Thanks guys you rock too.
    Last edited by iphonenoobster; 07-19-2011 at 08:34 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay I got it installed...Man oh man this theme is the BOMB.....I know I'm new but F/ME this is awesome..

Now I didn't go into and do the -RWX permissions....should I? does it matter...most of the stuff works...only thing that isn't working is compass but I dont have one installed cause I have an old 3g...and there was something else..but at this point I'm like a kid that just seen santa claus...I will be donating to you bro as soon as pay day comes in...A++++++++++ on this theme.. and the fact I didn't have to install 100000 other stuff to make it work...makes it awesome...

Thanks

Lol thank you man, means a lot, I'll keep in mind about the device differences and have a few different downloads depending on device, just so it works fully and no pointless icons

And changing the permissions and everything allows you to save changes you make such as the wallpaper and the stacks icons, if you dont change it then when you respring the changes won't be saved